FALSEFLAG INCOMING

toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/tlg/5678749549.html

Other urls found in this thread:

e-9corporation.com/careers
e-9corporation.com/our-services/public-safety-system
e-9corporation.com/clientele
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who actually uses actors for legitimate purposes?

>1000/day
Fug, how do I become a shill?

>same date as the elections

This has potential

>No new posts
this is all you need to know.

Bump

>Colorado USA
Well guys looks like they're coming for me for my controversial shitposting. If you hear on the news on Election Day of someone dying returning fire at the shooter screaming gas the kikes, hilter did nothing wrong. Know it was me and I died happily killing leafs. Cap this for posterity

I'm sorry, but why would any retard believe this?

e-9corporation.com/careers

>Implying OP didn't create this Craigslist Advertisement for the purpose of trolling Sup Forums

>Implying you're not trolling OP's thread
sage anyways.

Well shit. There goes my future career in shilling. Thank god we have Australia to act as a bulwark against such rampant villainy.

>Friday July 17

>July 17 is a Sunday

REMINDER: ANY ONE POSTING IN THIS THREAD IN USA OR UK OR EU WILL GET V& UNDER NEW LAWS

Do NOT contribute to these threads.
They are illegal.
By talking about false flags you may actually create the circumstances necessary to create a false flag.
A warrant for the disposal of all data drives realting to this matter AND all archives of cris actor high level threads have been classified as a MASSIVE national security risk.

REMINDER: IF YOU POST IN THIS THREAD YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL

You must be able to sand too.

Lucky I'm in Straya then ay shit cunt.

I saved the OP image, and when your fucking tosspot psychopathic government decides to kill more of you seppo fucks on or around that date I'm going to wheel out this entire thread just to fuck with y'all.

Straya cunt.

>Confidentiality Agreement Must be Signed

>e-9corporation.com/our-services/public-safety-system

Uhh guys...

e-9corporation.com/clientele

Clientele List:
Department of the Army - - Department of the Navy - - - Department of Transportation - Federal Aviation Administration - -Department of Treasury - Internal Revenue Service - - Department of Defense - Defense Intelligence Agency - Department of Health and Human Services - Defense Logistics Agency - Department of the Air Force - Contract 19 - BPA SAQMMA-16-A-0130

We've got to have some neckbeard in Toronto wiling to check out the audition. I can put the email together and cook up a crisis acting resume real quick if we have a leaf to check it out.

>Hurr durr, spooky government psyops
>Hurr durr they secretly control the world
>Hurr durr they use craigslist to post ads for their super duper secret OP's
>Hurr durr I'm super smart and special and know the truth but everyone else is a sheep

Go to bed, syrupnigger.

>The E9 Corporation is located in Washington, DC, with a clientele list consisting of the Army, Navy, DOD, and more

bump

>e-9corporation.com/careers
Vets?

MK ULTRA.

>November 14-17
>my birthday

>Colorado
>my location

hmm