wikiwand.com/en/British_Israelism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>black eyes
obviously not

Get the Raid

No

>Turkroach

>White

Turkey never was, and never will be, White/European.

#RetakeConstantinople

He's a turkroach, disgusting

Yes, Turks are white.

SAvaGEd in the option field

LOL says the Turkroach in Germany
we see you Ahmed

Didn't he claim to be once in one of his videos?
>"Listen to me guys I'm one of you! I'm not a turkroach!"

Daily reminder one million Christam Armenians were slaughtered by the T*rks. This man and his ilk are the scourge of humanity

He's claimed both. Prior to 2015 he would call himself white, but lately he's been antagonizing against whites and basically says "you whites".

WHERE'S THE PLANE

According to FBI crime statistics, yes. If he raped and or murdered someone, he is white.

I thought the FBI stopped reporting the offender's race ever since 2003ish.

It makes me mad how this Armenian genocide-denying Turkroach is trying to lecture anyone while he's from a country that has committed countless crimes against humanity.

literally a roach

stomp on it before it breeds

White as fuck.

roaches are mixed mongol. It amazes me how shitty mongol hapas are, because it's the same story with Mexico

He's turkish.

Looks like a mudshit to me.

Some are, it is where white people were developed.

But don't all white countries make crimes against humanity?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

no, white people developed in europe, though that happened after ancestral migration from africa through the mideast.

civilization was born in iraq, but hahah, those people fucked it up so now whites are the only ones with civilization. arguably japanese and s. koreans too

Problem with that is how the Turkroaches just deny their crimes. At least we admit it.

I thought Caucasians came from the Caucasus.

I can see the antennae from here.

>implying white civilization didn't develop with the Minoans on the Island of Crete

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_civilization

>Implying Greco-Roman culture isn't the best culture to ever arise in the ancient world.

Tell me again how People of Whiteness came from Turkroach Land?

caucasian is a bigger tent than "white"

Turks abroad are in support of leftism for white countriesand nationalism for their "home." I have Turkish friends who admired Erdogan's press censorship and comments about foreigners, but they despise those very things in men like Trump or your Geert guy.

Implying, that whiteness didn't come about with Abraham the first white man.

That's Cenk Ugugedug whatever from Young Turds

No he's not

>Byzantines trapped with these roaches

God save them

Is this woman white?

That is Cenk "I'm at loss for kurds" Uygur, one of America's most well known white supremacists.

Fully

Who is that?

She is the co host on TYT

Just about as much as Turks are European.

Is she turkish or white?

No.
But his nephew is white.

she is pseudo-white, like some turks and iranians.

>(((Whiteness)))

>Greco-Roman culture which propogates around the world and is appropriated daily by non-whites

Ok Shekelstein

No.

She's Armenian

Is a square a white person?

No. But all "caucasians" are grouped into the white caregory to artificially inflate the numbers, same with hispanics.

But hispanics have their own category as a victim separate from whites.

It really makes you think.

JUST

Pretty sure that's a beaner.

>Croatia

hahahaha

The 10 of the 12 tribes of Israel, after being kept away in Babylon, went north and concurred Europe. The only real Jews are just the tribe of Judah and Benjamin. That's why they are called Jews. The tribe of Dan became the Danish, etc. Most of Europe is Hebrew.

No. Although he may fool Italians.

Not even close

How could a sand nigger be white?

>Most of Europe is Hebrew.

FULL RETARD!

EAT

n Lost Tribes of Israel, 10 of the original 12 Hebrew tribes, which, under the leadership of Joshua, took possession of Canaan, the Promised Land, after the death of Moses. They were named Asher, Dan, Ephraim, Gad, Issachar, Manasseh, Naphtali, Reuben, Simeon, and Zebulun—all sons or grandsons of Jacob. In 930 bc the 10 tribes formed the independent Kingdom of Israel in the north and the 2 other tribes, Judah and Benjamin, set up the Kingdom of Judah in the south. Following the conquest of the northern kingdom by the Assyrians in 721 bc, the 10 tribes were gradually assimilated by other peoples and thus disappeared from history. Nevertheless, a belief persisted that one day the Ten Lost Tribes would be found. Eldad ha-Dani, for instance, a 9th-century Jewish traveler, reported locating the tribes “beyond the rivers of Abyssinia” on the far side of an impassable river called Sambation, a roaring torrent of stones that becomes subdued only on the sabbath, when Jews are not permitted to travel. Manasseh ben Israel (1604–57) used the legend of the lost tribes in pleading successfully for admission of Jews into England during Oliver Cromwell’s regime. Peoples who at various times were said to be descendants of the lost tribes include the Nestorians, the Mormons, the Afghans, the Falashas of Ethiopia, the American Indians, and the Japanese. Among the numerous immigrants to the State of Israel since its establishment in 1948 were a few who likewise claimed to be remnants of the Ten Lost Tribes. The descendants of the tribes of Judah and Benjamin have survived as Jews because they were allowed to return to their homeland after the Babylonian Exile of 586 bc.

OY VEY

What a neet (((story)))

BIG

FAT

BROWN

BUFFALO

WE

WUZ

HEEBZ

'N'

SHIEET

Now that I got some (sacrificed) some goats I can sleep well. But it doesn't mean that what I said isn't true.

muh dick

wikiwand.com/en/British_Israelism

Looks like he should be selling watermelons on the side of the road from a beat up pickup truck in south eastern Turkey. Could picture him in rolled up faded jeans, barefoot, tank top that can't make it to his waist showing off half his belly and hairy bellybutton sitting in plastic chair.

Drop your blue eyes blonde hair meme,you fucking fags.
If this guy was in any European country,he could pass as local.Even in Sweden,not all fucking Swedes are blue eyed blondes.
He has European facial features,white skin and dark hair and dark eyes.

American-white.

Wait a second. Cenk Uygur is married to an Asian? And his bull is black? No wonder he advocates for BLM.

Cuckolding is the thinking man's fetish after all.

Is this man white?

Stay cucked, nerd.

Opposite of feminists.

Crazy fat faggots who want a 10/10 model looking virgin while being a 4/10 fat beta nerd and they realise they cant get it and stop trying.

altho they are better then the other blue pilled 4/10 beta fags who marry single moms and whales

He doesn't even have white skin.

Yes.

He's literally brown.

Hispanics and Turks are not "Caucasians", lmao. Caucasian means European bone structure. Most hispanics are so mixed and diluted they are equivalent to Amerindians, and Turks are just Mongoloids.

The only people non-European that could be Caucasian are Arabs, Berbers and Indo-Aryans.

Complete fucking bullshit. His skin is not white.

is he really barely taller than an Asian lady?

But it's true.
He does.
One more thing.
If he were to mate with average white woman,the outcome would be white.It wouldn't look ethnic,like Cenk or some other shitskin.

What about Basque?

No. If he was he'd be the type to apologize for it.

Are you crazy?

That's a turdling.

three million shades of melanin levels in human skin and you want us to say that pinkish hungover guy is some nazi ideal or something?

fuck off

I think they are trying to say he is not.

>full blown shitskins and nignogs
>white

no
he is a sack of liberal grease

It's honestly a case by case basis. Some Turks are pure white, but they are a minority. Most are mixed; the lucky ones are phenotypically white, while others are not.

In order to be white, you have to be human in the first place.

>t. mehmet

He looks like my dad. kek

>current year
>being colorblind

Not even in Spain or Portugal would this guy pass as one of them.

A lot more whites were enslaved by arabs than blacks were enslaved my whites

arabs enslaved more blacks and treated them much worse than whites

White colonialism was (according to Africans) a lot better than Chinese colonialism.

The vast majority of the South African black population moved into South Africa after whites came, strange how the evil racist white area got instantly flooded by black from all around Africa

Whites ruled the world, we could have continued to rule the world, but we gave up that power, something no other group has ever done.

We ended slavery world wide, there's still slavery in the world, but no one morally defends it

You're fucking welcome world, now go back to your own area of the globe and we'll all get along

>A lot more whites were enslaved by arabs than blacks were enslaved my whites

I think that's a stretch, but otherwise your post is right.

cenk looks like an armenian desu

Read the rules. You can see with your own eyes he ain't white.

When are mods starting to ban people for interracial and stupid threads?

rape baby?

There was no genocide.