Going to first NBA game, help?

So i know nothing about NBA and i'm seeing the Warriors/Celtics, what do i need to know? someone plz halp, i know the basics but that's it

shout "white people" loudly and ironically after every basket

just make sure to shout D FENCE D FENCE whenever the other team has the ball

nothing? go a lil early to watch the players warm up and enjoy yourself

not much more to it

Take pictures of all the black dicks and remember you paid to watch them run around while you get cuckolded buying nachos and soda.

>Memechuckers vs. Bombston

>memechuckers

???

but the tickets are free my dood, should i do the same either way? what kind of shirt should i wear? my friend is gonna wear a kyrie tshirt, no idea what i should wear kek

Just wear whatever, man. Be upfront about not knowing about basketball instead of coming off as a poser.

wear fishnets and a bra over them

don't wear team related clothing. Its only acceptable to have another man's name on your back if you are a child or woman. Just wear normal clothes, imagine you were going to a sorta nice bar, so casual is fine but not pajama tier casual like sweat pants.

The Warriors are the good guys.

>imagine you were going to a sorta nice bar

>not wearing BBB shirt or Blacked.com shirt.

i got a derek carr jersey, will it be cool to wear a raiders jersey at the Oracle Arena? or is it retarded to wear another sports jersey

There are two groups of niggers trying to score more points than the other. One group is at home while the other is visiting from another city. The fuck more do you need to know you dumb faggot.

I want to talk shit, someone give me pointers

tell the people around you "haha did you guys know a referee went to prison for rigging playoff series? and isnt it weird how refs call the game differently for some players if they are more famous? also, have you ever noticed that no matter what, the best teams always win and most of the league makes the playoffs? its almost like the regular season doesnt mean anything, its like "why are we watching this" lol. and its like theres so much scoring that you could njot watch for three quarters nd still basically not miss anything"

Maybe people watch the regular season because they enjoy watching the sport? Are we at the point where the outcome is more important than the game? Why don’t you just google the results and get it over with then?

>this enrages the Sup Forumseeee

sick, any others i should know?

Bump

You can go shootaround in the court during timeouts and halftime

who dis semen demon?

Bring plenty of lube so the bulls dont get chafed while they run a train on you

Daily reminder if you are white and unironically enjoy ape hoop, you are a cuckold and a laughing stock to other white people

Jessica Clements
She's not seeing anyone at the moment, go for it :^)

>calling a jersey "tshirt"

I went to a kings game and didn't fit in the seats. Maybe there new arena has bigger seats

put money in the collection plate as it comes around. don't forget to tip the players, i usually tip 20-25%, 15% for a loss

you are a girl right?