The original shitposter

the original shitposter

There has been so many threads on Christianity recently, keep it up, I like seeing the 3,000 Protostants fight among themselves

He may as well flung 95 feces at the church door.

Kek.

What does this quote mean?

it really makes you think doesnt it

Ask the "leader" of all Catholics ;)

no because I don't understand what is meant by it.

>implying Reformation

heretic pope is saying that righteous atheists can go to Heaven (false)

tfw no diyaryo reading, tubig drinking, salamin shattering, kawal honoring, eleksyon voting, kape brewing, mukha cleaning, daliri fracturing, kuko biting, tsinelas snapping, lamesa wiping, sapatos breaking, kotse fixing, itlog cracking, ilong blowing, ube chopping, puso racing, damit wearing, kumot weaving, puwit slapping, paa rubbing, buhok combing, ulo scratching, simbahan attending, parol hanging, kamay washing, tuko calling, jeepney driving, kanin picking, manok chasing, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, duwende stomping, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf

What the fuck, Pope?

It's like he doesn't even know his own prophet's words, and this is coming from and atheist.

“Love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.”
“Do not use force against an evil man.”
“Do not resist evil with evil.”
“Do not return evil for evil.”
“Overcome evil with good.”
“Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’”

Jej.

an*

I've always disliked the church

I feel you should already be falling in line with the virtues it presents , I don't understand why you should even go or follow an institution

There is no real point in learning the Bible am unless you're just genuinely into philosophy

When I die I want to be judged for the person I really am and how I lived my life good and bad. Not as a person who kept their nose in an old book trying to follow orders.

I don't know if God is "real" in that sense and arguing it like the way some militant atheists and theists do is pointless. Whether God created the earth or the earth created God , to look at all the believers and just claim there is no God is being blind. If you don't want to believe in God as an actual "physical" creator being in the sky you can't deny that the people of earth created a God if there wasn't one already and this divinity is a very real presence in the world and the creation/governing of its nations as well as the people who believe in it.

I don't know I don't know a lot, don't really read the Bible or any philosophy and I'm probably forgetting sonething but that's what has bounced around in my head

>disagreeing with the pope

Can you tell me what an institution is? Google's definition doesn't tell me where an institution starts and a not-institution ends.

I guess a category ? Like Protestant and Catholic and Baptist and so on

Though I guess my ideas are very anti Catholic .

I'm not really smart enough for this

10/10

Oooooh, I'm telling God.

Tang ina dont desire flip gfs
All of them are gold digging whores
Only the half white and half nips are great tier
Also avoid chinkflips like the plauge

Most people don't utilize "institution" as synonymous with religious denomination. Well that's fine then - I just hate seeing the words "institution", "society", and other drivel meaningless terms.

See ya at the gate , your not getting in