2%ers

>2%ers

They must not have had mirrors in that house

DEELET THIS

xDDDD

shocking

are you fucking kidding me

She's WHITE'D in a very nice way though.

this is the first negress posted to Sup Forums that is actually hot

To be fair it's a smart move to not have your children identify with other blacks.

Eh?

Even her head and neck are engineered to make that nigger move whenever they want to sound sassy

Her parents show inhuman dedication

I know what I said.

This. They do not have a good mindset for success

How in the actual fuck this nigress thought she was white? Why she had to take a DNA test to know she was, in fact, a nigress the whole time?
Are americans really that dumb?

yea

UMA

If you read the article, she explains that she means it on a deeper level than skin color. She acknowledges that she looks black but she was raised by whites and lived through white culture, essentially "growing up white", only to now find out that her family is really more black than white.

She is pretty.

And this its even more retarded. She's just playing victim to gain attention.

yea it's pretty dumb

her breast milk probably tastes like chicken

Black, woman and also anglo, what did you expect?

>US
>anglo
(you)

Urge to betray race...rising

>I know I'm black
>but I was raised white
>so I took a DNA test to prove I'm black

A simple "thank you so much for not allowing me to grow up as a feral Negro mom and dad" would have been far easier. How long until she uses her new found but previously highly anticipated genetics to justify a poor life choice?

Imagine how dissapointed her parents will be after spending their lives raising her up the right way just to have her blow it all for a night of Negro culture because of a $100 DNA test.

shes a british mullato who writes leftist schlock on the guardian

Pretty interesting article desu
kys