youtube.com/watch?v=EMB1EOnUwX8
youtube.com/watch?v=nlMWVwAHll0
youtube.com/watch?v=mDBM8lwVmQo
youtu.be/B3zU2IcVzbc
youtube.com/watch?v=ato5z5Gw3rs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is a dog a actor?

Obligatory.

I wish Vincent Price were still alive and that he was my grandpa.

He's a real nice guy in real life too.

Damn it user. Now I have to go watch The Abominable Dr Phibes again

ugly unfunny jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=EMB1EOnUwX8

its amazing how he goes from looking like wolverine to looking like a good morning america host

Except for how he was rude to people who came up to him and attacked one fan and fucked up another ones video camera

What am I supposed to see here?

Hugh attending a spirit cooking ritual that he donated to.

Wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=nlMWVwAHll0

that's a pissy writer putting words into a guys mouth. he probably played the "who is your one celebrity fuck" game with his wife, she said Hugh Jackman, and she fucking succeeded

There's just something about his eyes

John Mcginley lost the role of Wolverine to Hugh. It's an inside joke.

Don't get it

hate himhim toofat idiot

I forgot how good of an actor John C McGinley is... holy shit. He runs circles around Sarah Chalke and Braff. Fucking Scrubs was amazing. One of best shows ever... but the last season was fucking trash.

Love or hate his films, you can only love the man.

I just want to go on a hike and talk about life with him

Good one.

Pratt

A conservative Christian. It doesn't get better than that.

Its just some modern art shit

Why's the kid circled?

>just art
Not sure. It's the only photo available.

Because paranoid people that mistake retarded modern art installations as "satanic pedophile ritulas"

Yes its just modern art bullshit and?

Yeah this guy is just so likable and inoffensive.

Go back to r*ddit.

Fuck I hope all these images are fake

Tumblr being tumblr

Oh makes sense.

this shit turned me off from a lot of right wingers' crap.

these rich people's real sin is to be basically jaded old rich whores who are the socialite equivalent of edgelord goths doing shock art. Their ultimate "crowleyian" climax is to be boring and meaningless (while a prude catholic feels immense erotic joy from just a breast being exposed, as though God Himself already punished the edgelords)

>bringing kid to a semen cooking event where people eat chocolate off of naked women

you dont see some sort of fucking problem with this?

Right wingers literaly dont understand art that isnt still life paintings. Even if its shitty modern art like you described

Someone already posted Chris Pratt.

yeah, they're out of touch rich fucks who are desperate to be in these events and rub shoulders with other rich and celebs

that's bad enough and almost as bad as the eyes wide shut shit people imagine

while dragging kids there... you people are either sick or retarded

>oh shit some smelly black guy sat next to me how do I get out of this while still looking good?
>Hey lady do you want a seat?

Nope, its obviously some modern art musuem and has many more things than just that

he is a stoic immortal god

youre getting the rope kid

but that's the point. Society is so fucked that really isnt a awful thing. It's the most bourgeois artsy thing and it's so blaze a kid could walk by without a problem

again, it's bad enough. To imagine them as the crowleyian dark lords of tabboo breakers and violent shock satanic people is to just play their game. They're boring and dead inside.

yeah they dont understad it for good reason, it's worse than shit

Yeah he seems like he's the opposite of what you think of as "Hollywood"

Thanks, lovin the fantasy

Agreed. He has good skin too.

Not saying its not shit, because its complete garbage. But it just makes me laugh when people think its some serious shit

>To imagine them as the crowleyian dark lords of tabboo breakers and violent shock satanic people is to just play their game.
that old lady Abramovich probably never felt as accomplished as she did when she was reading the "plebs" being shocked by her nonsense

The classic

Wut? Have you seen none of his roles?

/thread.

>a kid saw some weird modern art
Did your parents never take you to a fucking gallery when you were young?

Or an art class or performance?

You guys have got some fucking issues, my grandma was an artist and she used to take me to modern art stuff all the time. Sometimes there were tits, it was great, I was young and I got to see tits. And now I'm older I have a good appreciation of modern art.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

He isn't a big time celebrity or anything, really just famous for a show and probably a couple other things I don't know about. But the guy is just really, really genuine. I can't detect any hate, or resentment or anything from this guy, he's just a good guy.

Dead tits covered in blood. Liberal degeneracy knows no end.

Yeah even without all that attached, it's still a shitty excuse for art.

"Woah dead tits covered with blood, so daring and provocative!"

>he thinks she's dead
What on earth are you talking about, it's art, she's fucking acting.

McGinley honestly held it together by easily being the best part

his timing is impeccable

Clearly. I mean it's representative of a naked corpse covered in blood. That's not something that would make a young kid say "woah tits dude!". It would give him nightmares.

Maybe, but who gives a fuck?

I saw way worse when I was young, literally went to a music festival when I was 11 and saw a live nude show that had women with fake tentacles coming out of their boxes.

Kids are fucking fine man.

I bet you're gonna say we should take away violent video games too because they'll give them nightmares.

It's chocolate syrup my dude.

Given this response, I'm convinced we won't agree on anything. Let's just be content to go our separate ways.

The New Monopoly Man is such a fag

I don't think we need to agree, but the argument your making is very "my feelings" based for lack of a better term.

This coupled with the fact that I know this photo amongst other things was used as evidence to discredit Hollywood and Hilary Clinton?

It just seems a bit thin to me, just looks like rich people enjoying weird art.

Nothing wrong with that. They're not really hurting anyone unless you consider "potentially" giving a few kids some scary dreams hurting people. And even then that comes down to how the kid was raised and how they react to this sorta thing.

if they were like me when I was that age, they'd probably be stoked they got to see boobs.

There's a difference between "woah dude bewbs" and a bloody cadaver with a cut down the middle of the chest. Any child psychologist would tell you you're crazy for exposing a young child to that. Nice try saying I'm arguing based on feelings when that's exactly what you're doing. Fuck off, degenerate.

>Any child psychologist would tell you you're crazy for exposing a young child to that
[citation needed]

Steve Irwin counts too.

youtube.com/watch?v=mDBM8lwVmQo

that guy is playing trevor better now on the walking dead

got to say he's a great cracker

i will fight you

Pratt portrayed Oakland Athletics first baseman/catcher Scott Hatteberg in the 2011 film Moneyball. He was initially told that he was too fat to play Hatteberg, as he had gained 40 pounds (18 kg), which Pratt attributed to the cooking of his then-girlfriend and now-wife, actress Anna Faris. Deciding to lose weight, he worked out continuously, regularly checking to see if the part was cast, losing a total of 30 pounds (14 kg). When he felt he had lost enough, he sent a photo of himself to the casting director and won the part.

imagine the shit storm of an actress being told this...

the dude is literally in EVERYTHING

Keanu

Kurt Russell

This guy is a twink fucker and has aids.

This.

Nothing wrong with fucking twinks bro.
youtu.be/B3zU2IcVzbc

agreed with these

Keanu

I fucking hate him

>This guy is a twink fucker and has aids
More like a flat out kiddie fucker considering what he's participating in [pic related].
It's always the ones you least expect.

Think again...

youtube.com/watch?v=ato5z5Gw3rs

The eyes, that strong chin, that voice. He really is a man's man

I'd have unprotected sex with her in the missionary position

Never met anyone that hates this guy