Convince me to learn Mandarin

Convince me to learn Mandarin.

Other urls found in this thread:

murdoch.edu.au/ALTC-Fellowship/_document/Resources/DraftShapeoftheAustralianCurriculum-Languages-FINAL.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zulEMWj3sVA
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/10/business/kobe-steel-japan.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

murdoch.edu.au/ALTC-Fellowship/_document/Resources/DraftShapeoftheAustralianCurriculum-Languages-FINAL.pdf

Just stay in Australia a bit more, soon it'll be mandatory to learn because the Chinese have already taken over.

You'll be wasting your time

why?

You'll be wasting your time

There are only three Chinese words you need to know: Ching, chang and chong

youtube.com/watch?v=zulEMWj3sVA

I work at a call centre and we have a few chink clients. Whenever they call I almost crack up. "que holas vocês vão virl? às quatlo?"

oh and his name's Wu Ming Ling, but when they call I always hear Yu Wing Lan

Is this ironic?

lole

I don't want to convince you, because it's better for me if you do not come to China. Americans make us westerners lose face and you Australians are just the same clay. Also more Asian girls for me

He;s really saying that he really doesn't know what "I really love you" means. Ching chang chong, Eh?

Why the fuck would you learn Mandarin

The only people you'll deal with are Chinese and if you arent a Chink you'll be cheated out of your money every fucking deal and at every fucking opportunity

Knowing Mandarin as a non-Chinese human being is like signing a death warrant that starts with destroying your soul and then taking a shit on its husk as you realize just how lowly and inhuman the Chinese are

>Russell] said once, after some contact with the Chinese language, that he was horrified to find that the language of Principia Mathematica was an Indo-European one.
>Littlewood, J. E. (1985). A Mathematician's Miscellany. Cambridge: University Press. p. 130.

t. Sinophile
As a Chinese speaker, writing the Mathematica in Chinese would have been awful

Don't

It's incredibly useful in building business relationships. It's useful for networking with people from China, Taiwan, Singapore, and Malaysia. I've studied Chinese for about 5 years and have connections throughout China and Taiwan. Also, white people are super stars to anyone in China. It's pretty dope.

Baiting people to learn Mandarin, eh? Again, there are only three words a white person needs to know to understand Chinese people: Ching chang chong. That's all the Chinese language really is.

Thanks to studying Mandarin, I haven't finished my bachelor's yet but already have a 3br 2ba house with a two car garage, a 2014 Ford and a 2017 Mazda. I also enjoy nice vacations. Ty Mandarin

Does this sound like a scam to anyone else?

Jellyfag

Isn't it true that the Chinese language is a code word mapping of some sort?

What do you mean?

Ching chang chong. You know what I mean

Yeah, I've got no idea. You sound like you're trying to make some conspiracy theory out of a language

Ching (1) chang (2) chong (3). Is this any clearer?

Nah, you just sound retarded

Yes, I know you are retarded. Are you saying "Ching chang chong" literally means nothing?

Obviously. "Ching"doesn't exist in standard Mandarin

"Qing" does and it's close enough, Amerifat. Stop trying to defend someone else's language

In the Wades Giles Romanization of Chinese, which is more true to the differences in phonetic structure between English and Chinese, "Ching" could be the pinyin Jing, like in Tao Te Ching.

That's a Japanese imo

>American conpanies are cheated out of $4 trillion in goods yearly

Yeah lol. Our companies just give money to China as charity. They have no clue what they are doing, am I right?

No. Check your eyes, cucked weeb.

look at her feet

Wh*tes are too stupid to learn Mandarin.

>clearly Chinese only characters on the top right
>le Japanese
Are you weebs ever going go to admit that not everything good is Japanese?

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/10/business/kobe-steel-japan.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
>Major Japanese metals corporation finally admits to faking quality tests for at least a decade

underrated post

Someone post the green text about the American who imported steel from China to Russia. It's fantastic, the level of corruption and shitty back dealing is crazy.

Anyway the point is that he was sent there by his company because "speaks Chinese" is on his resume. Sounds fun huh? Spending time with the Chinese all day, what a dream.

Some copy pasta on Sup Forums is your source?

Chinaman here. I'd like to weigh in on this video. I think that Ms. Wallace was unfairly punished for the things she said. We Chinese can be subhuman and it should have been the Asians who were punished not her.

Looking at this video it would appear based on my knowledge of their tactics that the person who made this Ching Chong song is probably a spy for CCP. The level of hypocrisy put forth into this video is shocking.

>Chinaman here

I'm am being honest, I should not hide the fact that I'm Asian or pretend that I'm white

Russell was fucking insane for most of his life.

t. Chinaman afraid of revealing his devious plans

GGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Please hands off our qts, gringo san.