Tell me everything about this place

tell me everything about this place

Rightful Danish clay

Hamburg is a shithole, Nord-friesland has the Wadden Sea which is the only interesting thing to experience in the region.

All Danish

Germanised Danes, they need to be liberated from the vile Teuton occupation.

It has some nice beaches. When I was in Kiel we used to go to Schilksee beach near the university and get drunk in the summer and swim around.

very unpleasant people even for german standards

tell me about the relation between Bremen and Bremerhaven.

only up to the southern borders of the Duchy of Slesvig

Bremerhaven is part of the State of Bremen and literally means "Bremen's port".

>Bremerhaven is part of the State of Bremen and literally means "Bremen's port".

already known that.
I'm interested in how those distant places are tied economically and administered by a same municipality.

my ancestor :)

They aren't administered by the same Gemeinde. Bremerhaven is separately administered on a municipal level.

Thanks. So this means Bremen is a state that consists of two cities (or Gemeinde you say?).

One of the birthplaces of the English language (also Niedersachsen, Groningen, and Fryslan).

Total shithole. Just burn it down.

should be given to Denmark, but danes on this board are all assholes so w/e

The Dukes of Holstein-Gottorp have been good allies against the eternal d*Neshit

It's an experiment, a trial really, the future of Denmark.

It's danish clay.

underrated

Germanized danes. The only nordic looking germans because the really are danes

Lübeck is a cute small city with nice churches, a great city gate and good marzipan. Its harbor is Germany's largest ferry port on the Baltic Sea with connections to Sweden, Finland, Russia, Latvia and Estonia. Its lighthouse, museum ship and beach are very nice.
In the North Sea coast there's the Wadden Sea, an intertidal zone with great biodiversity. There's a museum near Husum, which is a lovely town itself, where you can learn a lot about the local fauna, especially birds.