Why is she so perfect, bros?

Why is she so perfect, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ddt-H5twvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did she retract her KKK comparison tweet, or did she nut up against the thousands of triggered idiots on twitter? If the latter, that's why. So sad I never bumped into her when she was in San Diego. I think shes back in Texas now

I don't think she's sorry for anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ddt-H5twvI

I loved how that dirty commie cunt Anna Kasparian called her "White Power Barbie" like it was an insult.

If Trump has taught us anything it's never apologize. Even if you think you may have gone too far.

Anna is a stupid roastie. Tomi is a pure American girl.

I remember this girl being for Cruz or Rubio.

Dropped as soon as discovered.

She was a Rubio girl. Now she backs Trump, and defends him from biased media attacks, even though she has problems with him.

I don't think anyone on Blaze was allowed to be pro-Trump in any capacity.

Beck is a cuck.

Cruz I could have forgiven. Rubio was just a brown cuck. I don't get the appeal.

Exactly. It was just the usual try hard liberaltarian virtue signaling.

she's white

She's so beautiful though. I'd post a picture of her in a bikini, but she made her instagram private after all the crap she got.

She's just a neocon with bleached blond hair and a big Slavic face. Probably a jewess

omg Toni. I would unconvert from libertarianism and vote for Trump for you

The thing is, she doesn't even like Trump that much, but since liberals hate her and they hate Trump, they're talking about her like she's a rabid supporter.

She sounds like Sup Forums. I've never seen anyone that isn't Trump that has gotten the dindus and SJWs so mad as her.

>Eurabia
>Saying "Eurabia" in a tweet when you have a national talk show
I'm in love, boys.

She was the only reason I would turn to that OneAmerica news channel every now and then a year or so ago

Bump

Who is this ?
She looks way hot

News anchor on the Blaze who is trying really hard to get a job at Fox News.

Blonde, conservative, Navy SEAL boyfriend. The typical media neo-con model.

She posted

^this ??
??

If so that's fucking awesome