Which country has the hottest, most desirable women?

Which country has the hottest, most desirable women?

If you don't vote Russia or Ukraine, you have lost touch with reality. They are also sexy as fuck, loyal and non-materialistic.

Agreed, American amen are inferior in every regard. Russian girls learn to cook young, respect family values and their hotness is insane.

OPs pic isn't even as hot as the average Russian girl, and any guy who doesn't instantly get a boner from it is gay

A great test is watching all the female athletes from almost every country back-to-back in the parade of nations during the opening of the Olympics.

The ones withe best natural looks are from the Nordic countries, but the best-looking ones are from the USA. Why? Because they seem to be the only ones that bother to put on makeup and do it properly.

>Russia or Ukraine
>non-materialistic
haha HAHAHAHAHAHA

>loyal and non-materialistic.
I'm beginning to recognize these "pretending to be the most stereotypically dumb burger" posts of yours, you always post them at roughly the same hour

>non-materialistic human beings
AYYYY.

Except ones you've mentioned I like English and some Nordic women. Finns also have some very attractive types, fuck your mongol memes, they look very childmaking to me.

Fugg that girl is good looking. Not a single feature that's lacking in anyway, I especially love those full lips

You're from the Holy Land. Are the girls there truly as great as legends (and Sup Forums posters) say

I guess so. At least they look good. They're also not as ill-mannered and gold-digging as some say. Sure Russian girls have their bad side just like any other. Maybe it's too bad for some to handle and I totally understand that.

But are they pure?

purer than 24 karat gold

I humbly ask, how does an user from the US meet a Russian goddess? Can any bros in Russia hook me up? Obviously I'll give them a good life and everything I ask for since I know they would respect it

Colombia

There is no such thing. You virgin

It doesn't work that way user. You're settting yourself up to get played.

>If you don't vote Russia or Ukraine, you have lost touch with reality

More like they weren't brainwashed into believing your cultured ethnostate bullshit Fox is feeding you.

>loyal and non-materialistic

>loyal and non-materialistic.
stop this bait

it's a copypasta, enjoy it with a dry wine

it's not russia or the ukraine and you're a weirdo for thinking so

>loyal and non-materialistic

Our girls just average, but western girls look like trash so you think that way.

slavs have really thin hips, which I find disgusting

Nordic women are by objective measure the most attractive, but my taste is more for Dutch and German

I N D I A