Virus

I love the 28 days later film and it makes me wonder, can such a virus be created and induce uncontrollable rage within a living host? Maybe it's an evolved form of rabbies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwaf9iPLyho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>can such a virus be created and induce uncontrollable rage within a living host?

yeah it's called twitter

I am a clinical chemist. Viruses cant do what happens in 28 days later.

I'm a chemical engineer. Viruses can do exactly what happens in 28 days later. Careful out there!

Maybe, but most infected would probably drop from dehydration and/or exhaustion after a couple of days.

Ill kick your ass.

why

A virus? No.

A parasitic fungus OTOH....

You have an immune system.

There are already common brain parasites that affect the way people act. Common in the west too.

Parasitic fungus? Like the cordicept virus in Last of us?

No I don't, I live in a bubble

You can just release ebola in less advanced parts of the world and its almost the same. thing.
>youtube.com/watch?v=zwaf9iPLyho

If not with viruses, maybe with some kind of drug, like those bathsalts(?) that make some people cannibals.

it exists.

it's called religion.

*sips tea*

ayyyyy lmaooooo

The "Miami Cannibal" wasn't on bath salts, the only thing they found in the toxicology screening was a bit of THC. He most likely had a psychotic episode unrelated to drug use.

Some synthetic drugs have been known to cause violent behavior but nothing to "rage zombie" or cannibalism levels.

Rabies does comething like that and its a virus u dropout tetard

>chemical engineer
>knowing anything about chemistry
choose one

Nice

>There are already common brain parasites that affect the way people act

One particularly nasty strain is called Liberalis Insanium

epic, praise kek my brothers. meet me in my /r/The_Donald thread later for an epic unveiling of lord Kek's will praise kEk !!!

Thanks for the upvote!

Certain linguistic anthropologists think religion is a language virus that rewrites pathways in the brain. Dulls critical thinking.

it's called Rabies