>2016
>Playing the video jew
I quit months ago. My mind is much clearer and I just started learning spanish and playing guitar. No fucking way my kids will play video games.

So you turned into a mexican

>still hasnt quit the internet jew

Yes good goy, keep clicking and scrolling.

>He plays video games

>I just started learning spanish and playing guitar
You found two things that are even LESS productive, congratulations.

Less productive yes but learning a language and instrument actually does good stuff for your brain including lessening your chance of developing Alzheimer's. My grandpa got that shit so I'm now fairly bilingual and can play most of Dark Side of the Moon.

Guitar will get you laid

And learning an instrument opens new pathways in your brain, trains you to be disciplined, focused, and creative

Congrats, user

Welcome to the club
Whenever you have a shitty day, or when life isn't going as well as you wanted, you can retreat and calm your mind with the guitar

There's just so much to learn, and every day you'll see yourself getting better

I thought OP already had a Mexican flag?

yeah so does everything else

>Guitar will get you laid

Nice meme. They tend to be typical nu-male white knights who share "treat girls like queens" pictures on Facebook and get no pussy.

The logical end to this is moving into a woods and living off of the land, so why don't you?

iktfb

I played them well into my 20's which I now regret. All those hours wasted on something unproductive.

>you
>having kids

I know that feel bro. I used to play a lot of games I find interesting. But now, I don't play much and I feel myself I'm improved. Now I rarely play, and if I play, I concentrate on playing strategy games like CK2 ir EU4

Shoulda started lifting and martial arts brah. Gonna need strong powerful men to help us win the incoming euro race war

Also yeah my kids will not waste their time on such bullshit, neither shall they watch TV - they can watch some redpilled movies once they are old enough but I want my kids primarily reading and playing sports for entertainment.

>No fucking way my kids will play video games.

Ban them, and they'll become nerds
Force videogames down their throat and they'll hate them.

but we need some people with brains.

T. ex rugby prop

Goodluck doing that.

Rather goodluck getting the energy to do that. It might be easy to do that till they're around 8-9 or so and start talking back.

>not reading, having (multiple) hobbies where you work with your hands, and enjoying videogames