I'll take one Lucas Moura please. Keep the change

I'll take one Lucas Moura please. Keep the change.

What's with ManUre with overpaying for shit players?

>Manchester United have agreed a transfer fee with Paris Saint-Germain to make Lucas Moura their first January signing, according to reports

>Manchester United will pay between €20m and €25m (£17.5m and £22m) for the PSG attacker as Jose Mourinho looks to add more pace and width to his team.

Bargain, lad.

pretty good deal in the current market i guess
I heard they wanted up to €40m

>Lucas Moura
lmao why?

>Bargain
>a shitter who hasn't started for a year or so
haha

Sure thing sir. While we pack your order why don't you take a cup of free coffee over there. We'll warn when your order is ready sir.

he has talent, there is no doubt about it. He needs to be a goat coach to exploit his full potential. Pep would have been better for him tho'

They'll sign Ganso for £35m next.

State of Snubchester lol

>'I'll have one Griezmann and one Bale please'

>'Sorry Mouyes, will this do?'

he's 25 already, failed to do anything in 5 years at psg, he needs another career, too lazy for sports

ayy lmao

American player going to the prem soon, taking a physical tomorrow, good luck everton! Shore up that back line

Sorry lol let me get the picture good luck Omar Gonzales, genuinely good guy as well

>he's 25 already

Fuck wrong thread

>Man Ure going after the players of an oil club

Those days are over. In retaliation, P$G would buy Pogba just to put him on the bench

How has Di Maria been doing for PSG?

better than lingard and cheap in this climate
pretty happy with this

What a fucking terrible disgusting signing lmao

The only thing is that he doesn't really play as the out-and-out wide player that Mou wants. He always takes the ball in field. Kind of like Mkhi.

why has this got you seething is he bad for the NT or something

how can anybody be excited about this bargain bin excrement?
is this the best manure and mouyes can attract?

Pep makes everybody better

good depth low price great potential, are you aware not every signing is a marquee dab merchant for 100 mill?

He plays great when cavani isn't playing

not with 9

potential? he's already 25, he's not going to change. He's just another body for the bench

should have signed guedes instead, he's the good psg transfer with potential

>25 too old to have potential
this isn't fifa

>£40 million for the black Nani

Boy u dumb

Lucas would be a decent signing for Arsenal, their dribbling mong is leaving. ManU have Martial and Rashford already.

>pacey winger #24
yawn

nani is black
it's not 40m
nani was good

Hi, I'll have an Antoine Griezmann. And a diet Koke.

i really really like this meme.

lmao only in fifa moura can become something else than what he'll always be: a lazy bench warmer

One roast beef sandwich please

how is he lazy? he's just bad.

>well known as money oriented guy
>openly dating multiple woman at the same time
>bad attitude family
>stunted growth in the past 5 years
>basically a brazilian SWP
This cunt will fit manure just right.

because only a lazyfag stays 5 years in a club he doesn't play at all

United need a right-sided winger

>Martial, Rashford, Lingard, Valencia, Young
That's not enough?

>post this crap in multiple threads
>like 3 (you)s
Mong

>he doesn't play at all

user...

since 2013 he played 228 times for psg

There's one retard you know quoted him.

martial and rashford are left sided, lingard isn't good enough and the other two are full backs that have ~2 years left at most

What? Also can the kids just ban this guy already

he hasn't played this season but afaik he's played regularly every other season, like subbed in almost every game.

who?

I mean pure strikers

>martial and rashford are left sided
They're right footed. They're on the left just because Mou want inverted winger.

>lingard isn't good enough
Currently he is the best of the trio. If you play fpl you know he's the only one with end products.

lingard is best at cam

>Martial, Rashford
Strikers playing on the left

>Lingard
A 10

Valencia, Young
>>>/2012/

>american intelligence

Like the looks of Guedes but Mou can't really afford to pay big for another young player. Moura would be good. Literally who could stop them? Just give us the CL now.

Martial____Lukaku____Lucas
__Pogba___Matic___Ozil
Shaw__Jones_Bailly__Valencia
_________De Gay

he's distantly the worst at winger though, he doesn't have the pace or ability to beat a man like the other two

>They're right footed. They're on the left just because Mou want inverted winger.

Are you retarded? Martial has been playing there long before Mou was his manager.

> Ozil
just fucking why, he's worse than mata

pretty good signing for the price, reminding Batshuayi costed 40m at Chelsea..

Are you serious? He's easily better than Mata.

>inverted winger.
are you dumb or what, if you left footed you must play on right wing and vice versa

>ooh la la je av never eard of dis orthodox wingerr

>if you left footed you must play on right wing and vice versa
Where do you learn this bs ?

playing football since he's right

but he's right. those are the fullbacks who must be left footed if they play on the left and right footed if they play on the right

Look at #1 epl winger pair:
>Sterling (right foot): play on right
>Sane (left foot): play on left
Conventional or inverted winger is by coach choice, not a must.

in that case IT IS inverted footed, also look what wings messi and ronaldo are playing. you must use players on the wings to cut inside, unless your a 4d manager like pep

U re all retards. In this previous season and this as well he has started matches.
He is literally a depth player for PSG, but that honestly does not mean he is bad.
When the team overpays the shitte out of Mbappe , Cavani , Di Maria , Neymar , Draxler you know they literally HAVE to put them in front of him in the preference line to justify their pay.

He has been taking consistent playtime as a sub but he has also been playing in almost all cup games as a starter and he has been playng vs meme teams as a starter quite a few times.
He is faster than anyone else they have in their team so it gives a different strategical option against a team with strong but slow defenders.

tb.h, Lucas play time keep decreasing years after years

Yep.
When Ibra was there Cavani came for a shitton of money, so they had to put him in the starters -> made him a winger out of nowhere.
When Ibra left they bought Di Maria and Later Draxler, paid them both a shitton of money.
Now with Di Maria an Draxler still on the team , forcing the manager to make Draxler a central midfielder to put him in , thei paid 2 more wingers came, Neymar and Mbappe, for 400mill. How can he get playtime when the number of decent wingers keeps increasing every season? They should have sold him last january imho with Draxler comming, and add in the squad an extra defensive midfielder.

yes i'm agree with you, but Lucas wasn't a depth player for psg, he also been obviously used when they hired him for a lot of shekels, he's good , not sure manu would suit him tho.

>Chicanos

>wanting to buy Lucas Moura
fuck off. he chose money and shitty french cups 6 years ago. just because he cant get in the P$G team he wants go? nah, tell him fuck off

>jean-luc is still 25 years of age

jesus, i thought he was at least 28yo by now, evropa really fucked his hairline up

that's because PSG buys better players

it doesn't mean lucas is shit

manure looks great on paper, why do they suck?

Lukaku is a shit striker and Mou likes archaic football. Against Everton, with Lukaku and Zlatan both injured, United were forced to play good football to break Everton down and they looked quite good. Technical players like Pogba, Martial and Mata suddenly looked like they were talented.