W-Who...who's hyped for the new MST3K.... guys... ?

W-Who...who's hyped for the new MST3K.... guys... ?

youtube.com/watch?v=5ct0Z2bQndM

He looks like a man who's wife just died

I'll give it a chance!

>People are actually excited for this trash
Fuck everyone who wants to see this.

christ this looks terrible...everyone looks like they're phoning it in...Joel is a retard for thinking he can compete with Rifftrax, when it comes down to it Mike's run on the show will just always be superior.

career wise it seems to be the best thing that's happened to him for a while now

>the bone in the hair

the fuck???

Are they supposed to be Pebbles and Bam Bam

Mystery Science Theater 3000 barely had shit to do with the mad scientist pair. It was always about Mike/Joel, Tom Servo, and Crow. Why the fuck is everyone talking about these nobodies? Because one had a minor role in Gamergate and one had some stupid tweets about the shitty Ghostbusters remake after his wife died?

They're not the real problem. The real problem is who the fuck are these nobodies playing the host, Tom Servo, and Crow!?!

looks tacky AF....whatever this is

Wow so edgy, Sup Forums

They might as well have cut all the baggage to the old show, and just made totally new robots.

have sex pinhead

HUZZAH! That KickStarter was the best time I ever had with a crowd sourcing project, and the end result looks EPIC. Here's to season's into the DISTANT future! :D

Why did people fund this when Rifftrax exists and is essentially the same thing with the original people?

Whenever I see either of Felicia Day and Patton Oswalt, I expect a lecture on why women are always superior creatures who should peg us until we bleed out the asshole. My asshole hurts seeing them next to each other.

Why cant Lefty Sup Forums make anything original or funny? I always feel like they are in the wake of real Sup Forums

Because leftists are incapable of original content

See: every late night show

>woman who destroys every thing she touches
>man who went completely nuts after his wife died

top quality cast of characters

Jesus Christ this makes the zero budget efforts of the original two shows look amazingly competent.

How the fuck can you get Netflix money and make it look worse? I'm really struggling to bend my mind around this.

Okay so the Camel and Dead-Wife-Man are obviously turds, but who's the JOIKE this time around? Also who's voicing the bots?

Patton Oswald looks like a guy you'd find out was an adult baby fetishist.

I truly despise Patton Oswald. I hated him long before Twitter ever came to be.
He's just garbage. His only niche is looking and sounding funny, and being 'nerdy.'