Tell me, Sup Forums, would you live in San Junipero?

tell me, Sup Forums, would you live in San Junipero?

Tell me, why did you even watch beyond the first five minutes of this episode?

It probably beats being dead, so yeah sure.

i don't want to live forever, nor do i wan't to die, but i figure living forever would get boring.

Best episode of s3

>spending eternity in a 80's meme city
It's all virtual anyway, I'm sure there have to be better options considering the possibilities are endless.

>live

Is season 3 really bad?

It's just as good as the other two.
So they're mediocre.

I ask because, imo White Christmas was great, I just can't bring myself to watch this Netflix season. I keep hearing bad things about it.

For a while, but I wouldn't want to do it forever

It's worth it. It's a bit like the third season of Community in that it's not as good as the first two but it's still loads better than your average show and definitely worth watching

Because I have an attention span longer than 5 minutes.

White woman dies in a car crash, probably caused by her in a state of depression.
Her consciousness is put into second life, "born in the wrong generation" edition.
Meets quirky fiery black girl.
Despite being completely out of her character. She immediately falls in love.
They immediately have sex.
At the end, one wants to die and one wants to stay and party.
My god. The feels, man. THE FEELS

No one other than you has said anything about muh feels in this thread.

So what was the point you are trying to make?

That summary's are so suppose to short, aka to summarize?

The point I was trying to make is that I watched the first five minutes and apparently just summarized the entire episode.

And with such a terrible plot, the only factor I can see as to why "certain" posters like it is glorified 80s lesbians.

Yeah, you can watch a few minutes into most of these episodes and easily summarize them. So, you're not really adding anything new that isn't already know.

Just because you find the plot terrible and predictable doesn't it is. Also your summary didn't include the fact that they are living in a created world and both of them are elderly near the brink of death.

But it's fine that you don't like either the show or that particular episode. You don't need to be cancerous in expressing your opinion.

Big red looked like a trap.

>implying we already aren't

remember when you was a child and you just are all of a sudden aware of your being?

yeah its strange huh

>tfw you produced an airtight solution to this repost but the fucking guy keeps posting it anyway

Well, at least you can talk.

What did you like about the episode?