Hahahahahahah

Hahahahahahah
Does anyone even talk about this movie anymore

which movie? Harry Potter? Because I am going to Harry Potter World, Los Angeles tomorrow.. or Belle? the movie that literally just came out?
Either way I think you may be retarded user

>belle movie been out for a week
>not iconic
>nobody is talking about

and these people thought a new generation would remember her as Belle. hhahahahahahah

I don't really care about some weird meme war you have going on son.. as long as a new generation gets to grow up with Emma that is alright by me. I must be getting tender in my old age

Not when WB relaunches the Harry Potter franchise with all the original cast.

>Hahahahahahah
>Does anyone even talk about this movie anymore

/tv stopped talking about it when it was clear it was a massive success

meanwhile it's making a ton of money in the box office, and will pass $300 million domestically this weekend, it also does great overseas with $250 million in the opening week.

of course since she is hated here because the uttered the word feminism (before that she was top waifu), retards are gritting their teeth at the moment.

>it's making a ton of money in the box office, and will pass $300 million domestically this weekend

It's a pretty easy success, Disney has found another way to print money. Zero creativity or effort needed, just keep shoveling the same shit.

> hated here because the uttered the word feminism

She's actually a hypocritical cunt, repeatedly just using feminism as a bat to hit people with and demand they do what she wants, while she gets to be free from any responsibility and act like she's not a privileged millionaire.

> before that she was top waifu

You mean before puberty?

who the fuck is hermonie

and whats an emma watson

Who the fuck is Emma Watson?

I saw Beauty in the Beast.

No, Emma was not a good actress. Even Beast was not a good actor. The movie will still make hundreds of millions

how is the film though? my pleb fuck mate thinks its better than the last one that came out and even the original

i hate that she is so brainwashed by feminism. but im so attracted to her i'd be her slave

Cafe is such a faggy tumblr website.

am i the only one confused as to why she kept the british accent in a movie where shes supposed to be french?

I didn't see the last one, but it is definitely worse than the original

I can't stand Emma's constant scowl though, and she scowled when she played Hermione. If you liked how she played Hermione though, you will like the film

>belle movie been out for a week
>nobody is talking about
>belle

Probably because bitch is fucking ugly?

>tfw i'll never penetrate little Emma's bald cunny

Just wait until Hollywood does the remake, with ethnic and gender minorities and extra lense flare.

Emma always looks so fucking smug, but I can't stay mad at her.

Yeah it's imperative that kids grow up with a no-lips eyebrow bird hag.

>there are a whole generation of kids who think Chris Evans as Captain America, not Jake Wyler from Not Another Teen Movie with a Banana in his ass

Am I doing it right?

>tfw too goddamn old to have cared about Harry Potter books/movies when they came out

What are you talking about? The Beauty and the Beast has lots of black people

> Lumiere's featherduster girlfriend is a black woman
> The dresser is a black woman, and her husband is a white man
> The only literate man, the librarian, is a black man
> the stove is a black man
> 20% of the aristocracy is black

she is so U G L Y

she used to be perfect, user. She was my waifu when i was a young boy.

It's SHIT compared to Beauty and the Beast from 2014.

I was the right age but hated kids movies about kids having shitty lives going on magical journeys.

Feels like I missed out on the whole collective waifu that is emma

>Feels like I missed out on the whole collective waifu that is emma
Not really. I watched the first 4 or 5 movies before getting tired of Harry Potter. I always thought Hermoine was ugly.