Americans getting absolutely Butthurt about this meme and spamming the usual "MUH COUNTRY IS STRONGER THAN YOURS MUH WE...

>Americans getting absolutely Butthurt about this meme and spamming the usual "MUH COUNTRY IS STRONGER THAN YOURS MUH WE WON 2 WORLD WARS"

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0et5itsr3lZ
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505165272619.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the thread on Sup Forums are hilarious, this makes them so mad

they're the Indians of white people
Making up for everything by sheer numbers

We totally save Europe. We should be rewarded every day

link

vocaroo.com/i/s0et5itsr3lZ

Look at the levels of butthurt.

gbrbibrbtbbtireee

Guys, stop it. How would you feel if you had a retarded partially aborted neighbor with AIDS but with Heart of Goldblum and everyone is mercilessly picking on xer? It's not very nice, is it? Stop it I say!

Shitposting never felt so good

But it's fucking hilarious. Even funnier than poo in loo. I hope this becomes an even more widespread thing that might kill Sup Forums crossposters and keep them contained forever on their shit board.

lmao the drawings are getting funnier and funnier

>seething
This meme is gold.

>WE WON 2 WORLD WARS
Russia won WWII.
>b-but muh D day
The burgers waited patiently while Russia was giving the real fight.
>b-but muh two nukes
Japan surrendered because Russia was about to invade them from the north and they were unable to fight in two fronts.

lol

yuros getting countertrolled and don't even know it lmao

kek those faggots are actually saying it's a leftpol or shareblue raid.

That's their response for anything that doesn't fit their agenda. Reminds me of glp

I just noticed how everyone on Sup Forums thinks its actually payed shills and god knows whatever making these threads

I want reddit to leave this website

They're mentally ill.

>newfag redditor/stormbaby americuck discovers Sup Forums and Sup Forums through the election happenings
>joins the the echo chamber that Sup Forums is, having basically no knowledge about actual "Sup Forums culture" and doesnt realize that everything is fair game and allowed to be made fun of
>lives in his Sup Forums save space for a year, thinking no one can shit on him
>people start memeing him
>REEEEEE, SHAREBLUE LIBTARD SOROS cUCK JEW SHILLS, SAGE

its like poetry, it rhymes

Link

>Europistanis are so asshurt they drew up a bunch of pictures that project their ugliness and insecurities on us
TIP TOP LEL stay obsessed

Oblivious

They don’t really have much else to do on this dead, reject board

Kek

nice flag

support da troops arghhhhghgwerfarfa

Just a reminder *wheezes*
We can nuke y'all ass
*wheezes* whenever we want.
So you better shut *coughs* your smug europoor mouth *wheezes* y'all

hlrprtryyy

ggrtoORRROOO

>this is what yanks actually believe

i found u niggaz

Thise newfag Sup Forumsedditors got absolutely buttblasted before the janny deleted the thread, lmao

Those*

I'm so proud of Sup Forums

t. Albanian

These "anons" somehow manage to come across even more underaged than Sup Forumstards. It is as if entering an entirely different website.
The fuck is a slide thread?

Threads that makes them less racists

>amerikkka btfo

you don't know what "slide" means?
it's a thread or the posting of such a thread devoted to distracting from other threads, often when something big has happened

>Sup Forumseddit delusions

>tfw Soros has never paid you any jewbux

That's the definition dude
Has nothing to do with whether such threads actually exist

The fuck? A board naturally "slides" because the nature of Sup Forums is ephemeral.
Where the fuck do these outlanders come from to have such a fundamental misunderstanding of the very nature and ethos of this website?

Have you been to other boards dude?
Sup Forums threads will perish very quickly if they are not bumped frequently within short periods of time; such a practice of "sliding" would have multiple degrees more effect on that board than most others, and thus warrants explicit naming

Where did this meme start ? I think I barely remember the original thread

>WE WON 2 WORLD WARS
and we've seen what their victory has brought them, brought us
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505165272619.webm

>Russia won WWII
are you retarded?

How can you not interpret their outcome as victory?

I'm not even talking about that. Russia just didn't even exist during the Second World War.

It's more like seeing over 10 threads on a theme completely unrelated to the current happening with little text from the OP being created in a relatively short time frame, like a new thread every minute.

Newfags haven't seen much so they can't understand the difference between shills, bots, baits and bants.

>It's more like seeing over 10 threads on a theme completely unrelated to the current happening
No, that is too broad
It implies that every thread during a Happening must be about the Happening, and any other topic (which gets posted normally on non-Happening days) is invalid or malicious
That's just silly

Each time I go on Sup Forums, I see multiple threads with "It's happening"
Does non-happening days really exists?

maybe you only bother to go there when there are actually Happenings
most days are non-Happening days
Summer 2016 was the only recent time Happenings occurred more often than not

as you are aware

Seeing threads on random things is normal. Seeing ten threads each asking if a different kind of fruit is degenerate is not normal. It's spam.

Only truth hurts.

>Seeing ten threads each asking if a different kind of fruit is degenerate is not normal.
how new

I don't like ugly things so I don't like these images.

Shit we're paid to do that ? Where's my cheque ?