Are gypsies the most artistically talented people?

are gypsies the most artistically talented people?

youtube.com/watch?v=E_KMo4Gqh78

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iiTE3tfe7qM
youtube.com/watch?v=rBktQWdrYKs
youtube.com/watch?v=vmIrAMaaIIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=omzI6QzRy0c
youtube.com/watch?v=B7ptkZcQ8Es
youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs
youtube.com/watch?v=vCs8BinRRJY
youtube.com/watch?v=JJpaDTQujMg
youtube.com/watch?v=anYT6mTz8Mw
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_346003423&feature=iv&src_vid=anYT6mTz8Mw&v=zRvgu031SQo
youtube.com/watch?v=jtgA0jvhp2A
youtube.com/watch?v=fG3whNsg4MI
youtube.com/watch?v=TFfIUsppOBA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hădăreni_riots
youtube.com/watch?v=yLTVjb612_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice forced meme cleetus

WE WUZ DACIANS AN SHEIT

literal retard

>american nigger music has made it to eastern europe and is a corrupting force there as well

shocking

the dude singing it looks pretty nigger-ish to me

FACT: gypsies are the most creative race on the planet

youtube.com/watch?v=iiTE3tfe7qM
yes

Nice try faggot.

Or, or - remember that time the gypsy kid stole a nigger's bike for xmass?

calmeazate Radu

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=rBktQWdrYKs

you have a video for that ?

youtube.com/watch?v=vmIrAMaaIIQ

No. They are lazy, dirty stupid pieces of shit that just have too much time on their hands. Too bad they dont spend that time actually improving themselves inside and out.

yes check also gypsy beating a black guy
youtube.com/watch?v=omzI6QzRy0c

Tfw I can understand something. Based latin languages.

Looks to light skinned to be a gypsy. He;s probably one of those irish travelers

>>>>>irish travelers
But no, some of them got so mixed that they're actually white.
youtube.com/watch?v=B7ptkZcQ8Es

Yes their stealing is an art tier

youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs

turkic slav party?
But it sounds more like chalga

youtube.com/watch?v=vCs8BinRRJY

there was a local news article in which they said the gypsies managed to steal 60km worth of copper wiring between two seaside resorts in one night

that's art bby

youtube.com/watch?v=JJpaDTQujMg

Eastern europe - the video

youtube.com/watch?v=anYT6mTz8Mw

kek

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_346003423&feature=iv&src_vid=anYT6mTz8Mw&v=zRvgu031SQo

that's adorable

youtube.com/watch?v=jtgA0jvhp2A
Truly no escape from balkan

Kek /10

youtube.com/watch?v=fG3whNsg4MI

we did that fucker

Obviously. No wonder half the guys looked like literal mongoloids

i didn't say we did it
hurr durr
>Lithuanian hit "Redirected" is specified in the clip itself

Yes, I am amazed by many ways of stealing you can come up with

The people are literally speaking english. It's an irish gypsy, they're white.

again, there are white gypsies all around, don;'t be fooled by them only being dark skinned stereotype

I'm not, but gypsy is also a term for irish travellers, the people in this vid are all white and speaking english with British and Irish accents. And bareknuckle boxing is an irish gypsy thing.

those irish "gypsies" are literal albino niggers who probably have a similar lifestyle to actual gypsies, but they are in no way related to them, genetically speaking

>that disgusting nigger music about shaking your ass

Absolutely disgusting.

Never heard of romanian gypsy bareknuckle boxing culture m8.

Holy shit I havent laughed this hard in a long time

Not really, they are about the same as niggers. And even they aren't creative, they are just poor and unemployed so they have a lot of time to come up with shit.

How dysfunctional are these fucking apes?

>but they are in no way related to them, genetically speaking
Also no shit, never said they were. Irish gypsies were just extremely lower class/mentally retarded potatoes.

youtube.com/watch?v=TFfIUsppOBA

What the fuck even are gypsies? Like where the fuck did they come from? It's like they just arrived in Europe one day

>that flex at 0:18

How can scrawny do-nothings have muscles like that? Not saying that guy is a scrawny do-nothing, but I've seen a lot of guys who just sit around drinking cheap liquor and smoking and they still have biceps like that.

>Black romanian gypsies are literally 1:1 abos

What the fuck

>that sprint preceding round 2
every tim

well it's genetic and diet i think
i don't do much but i'm pretty /fit/ myself

It's called not having a diet heavily diluted by hfcs you amerilard

>Even niggers are disgusted by them

>are gypsies the most autistically talented people?
ftfy

how the fuck did those gypsies get to america

I could bet that he gets slaved into chopping wood or plowing a field/garden from time to time, or doing some basic hauling.

gypo teleportation magic

everyone is disgusted by them
Albeit i don't think the niggers expected them to react when they drew their guns
but they did...

This is why I always said that refugees will never do well here, because the local gypsies would eat them alive before sharing

most likely like rodents in the haul of a ship

they are nomad poo in loos

Obama literally purposely importing any trash he can

not really nomad... they were from the lower casts so they were forced out even by poointheloos

we have the exact same type of people here

they live with 15 inside a small house, smoke some weird drugs all day and steal everything you leave outside

they were nomads who moved from place to place until the commies forcefully settled them and tried to integrate them in Romanian society.

They're everywhere..
It's our curse that more of them settled here, but I've seen them everywhere I traveled from the US to most european countries
desu the only place i didn't see any gypsies was Argentina

It's speculation
They were also used as slaves up until the start of the 20'th century over here
the communists disliked them greatly and sent them either to prisons on to do "patriotic work" such as building the danube - bucharest corridor

not really, the commies tried sending them back to India and used them as slave labor.

They were here before the commies came and pic related sent some of them to concentration camps.

The guy in the pic does not live in Romania.I think he is slovak gipsy

Go to Romania for the Army, Staff officer with little to do since I did not speak the language. Meet up with local girl that seemed very out going and fun. Took her out for dinner a number of times and to some of the nicer places. Then I get to meet the family. Culture shock almost killed me on the spot. Her family was a collection of subhumans and trash. Sicking now just to think of them. Then they wanted to be my close friend and wanted me to come hang out with them all the time. Told her that was not going to happen and I was not going back out there. She gave me that if you can not love my family I can not love you. I kind of said ok, I understand. Spent the next two years screwing her and she left her family. She got a visa and came to the states and it took me about 6 years to work the gypsy out of her, now she is somewhat a respectable person.

is she an actual gypsy, or just lower class trash romanian?

lmao what did you do that for?

You were an american in eastern europe. Could of literally got a 9/10 white girl easy.

My grandpa told me that when he was young there was a large gypsy family in their small village that were causing a lot of troubles. One night all males from the village and nearby farms gathered together and burned down the gypsy houses, beat up the whole family expect one decent lad, forced them to the road and said that they will be killed if they're ever seen again.

I don't know if this was true, but he hated gypsies with a passion to the very last day of his life.

>refugees will never do well here
Before Hungary set up its fence, the local gypsy maffia on the southern parts of the country was already robbing the nigrants for their EU relief money and even kidnapping some of them for organ selling. That's why the nigrants started to move in such large groups, they got scared shitless by our gypsies.
If muslim ghettoes would be formed next to the gypsie ones, they'd eat each other alive.

It was probably true.
We did this too until the EU got buttblasted.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hădăreni_riots

There was also a Moldovan user that said they used to herd them into barns and set fire to them

>burned down the gypsy houses
that's what Hungarians and Romanians did a few years back in a Transylvanian village a few years back, and it made the news

I wonder would what happen if the gyps convert to Islam

the local gypsy maffia on the southern parts of the country was already robbing the nigrants for their EU relief money

ahahahahaha
good !
It's like having spiders in your house to keep out the mosquitoes

They would be called "Albanians"

Stealing doesn't do good with Sharia so that won't happen
but for the sake of the argument look at muslim parts of india

kek

are romanians the most artistically talented people? youtube.com/watch?v=yLTVjb612_k

They are mostly christians (not very devout though), but the past few days a bunch of Jehova witnesses managed to convert a good chunk of them in the eastern part of the country, so it's not out of the question that they are pretty flexible in their spirituality and would accept islam.
Should a new race baiting organisation show up and start converting them based on their hatred for whitey, they could probably succeed in islamisising the gypsies and start a civil war here.

CIA anons:
If you want to cause disarray in Eastern Europe, this is how you do it. The muslim plants are already here, they just don't know about it yet.

They could just cherrypick the Quran and believe in only the parts that encourage to fuck whitey up. They are degenerates anyway.

never thought i'd say this but....
the gypsies are smart enough to know that they need whitey to thrive
maybe some would be stupid enough to convert but they still wouldn't do it out of spite for whitey

Oh, and I forgot my biggest argument which is their women who would never in 10000 years accept islam

I don't think gypsies really hate whites like niggers and Muslims do

They convert to whatever religion has more gibs.
Islam has no gibs

never heard a gypsy having something against anyone because they're white, because if you ask them - they identify as white or "tanned"

gypsies here mostly hate muslims with a passion so they're okay in my book as far as thats concerned.

>Islam has no gibs
That's a good point. I'm a dummy.

are you serious? it's called being a skinny as shit

he has no muscles it's just the low body fat precentage that makes hi SMALL muscles show

what a fucking cretin

>islam has no gibs
No, but cucks from Sweden and Germany might give them more gibs if they convert

no they wouldn't because they're romanian citizens and therefor EU citizens.
gibs is only for rapefugees

WE WUZ ROMANZ AND SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

They were also the cleanest until modern day hygiene. They took showers everyday, brushed their teeth and did not share eating instruments. Maybe this is why they were blamed for a lot of crap.

kek, a must see.

>these threads

Those are gypsies in great britain