Trump speaks about BLM

Before, he was saying things such as "There is no more respect for police in this country.", now, he's saying "I do think the cops made bad decisions, and perhaps it was a lack of training?"
>youtube.com/watch?v=brli1aAYxSs
I am a Trump supporter, and I see what he is doing, IMO, he is "easing" up on the whole African American and cops thing so he can perhaps change some voters mind, over to his side.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Op7PKNCH65A
youtube.com/watch?v=jtnOA13ALpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's right tbqh, as much of a scum sterling was, he was powerless to actually cause damage.

Same goes for castille, that one just raised his hands and got killed I heard.

>>Same goes for castille, that one just raised his hands and got killed I heard.

Heard from where? That's a problem. Most of what we know from that interaction is the video after the shooting and the girlfriend babbling on.

Maybe because Trump knows he cannot defend Alton shooting without media off his nuts, June was a bad both, he's starting July off well, it's good for him to agree that Alton was bad, while mourn the dead officers in Dallas Keeps a balance.

Pretty much.

Trump should agree with every leftism dumbism that comes up. We all know what he's really about. It would just be to piss off the left and the media.

He should literally come out as more pro-choice than hillary. More gay friendly. Total BLM advocate. And say he wants to get rid of all guns. And just have a shit eating grin every time he says it.

>I am a Trump supporter, and I see what he is doing, IMO, he is "easing" up on the whole African American and cops thing so he can perhaps change some voters mind, over to his side.
Not only that, he also make them less prone to go and vote in the election. What the Democratic party/Shillary are trying to do is rallying the minorities who usually don't vote, because they know that she's going to lose the white voters this election.

Fpbp

/Thread

How perceptive of you, Mr. President Trump.

To err is human, and cops are human. There's no shame in admitting that mistakes were made.

American police are poorly trained, though. Have you even watched The Wire? Too much focus on stats, not enough on community engagement. An overhaul in the police force is needed and fast.

>Trump is tricking those stupid liberals by just telling them what they want to hear so he gets elected
>but when he's telling me what I want to hear, I know it's the real truth and what he's going to do as President!
kek you guys are always good for a laugh

I think the issues boil down to this.
>as times change, more people becoming disconnected from reality and more anti-social
>cops become more loaded with work due to living in more dangerous times and having to deal with their own families and new technology
>not enough cops are hired, so the job is treated as more of a get in, get out sort of deal instead of cops being able to spend more time actually communicating with the people
>media and social network pushing hard for a pseudo-civil rights movement 2.0 with the reporting of interracial killings
>parents not teaching kids how to work with police, like not making any suspicious movements and having your license/registration in easily accessible spots
>cops with mental health or comprehension issues getting pushed through anyway

It's a non-statement meant to insure that Trump doesn't get attacked for so relentlessly praising the police. He meant that we should wait and see what the facts tell us happened and react accordingly. There are clearly issues with police being ill-equipped to deal with just how hostile even "peaceful" niggers are towards them but we need a president who at the very least enforces rule of law.

or
>the job attracts Chads and others with bully tendency and love for authority
>there's no oversight and cops handle pretty much all investigations into other cops so they know they can get away with anything
>for every good cop there's 5 that are out there power tripping and looking for someone to humiliate or to arrest on fake charges to make more money for the department

That too. There was something I felt like I was forgetting when I paused while typing that up.

It's annoying that the BLM thugs have turned this into some wannabe civil rights movement though. The cops do this for everyone.

Wow he wants to fix the country and not just execute people for their race, now ima #shillforhill

Racism is only a small part of the issue, much like sexism is a small part of the wage gap 'issue'.

In this case the training and recruiting standards of the police are sub par which lead to a whole host of issues. In the case of the wage gap only a single digit percentage of the mythical 30% is unexplainable (so because of unknown variables including sexism). In both cases focusing on the -isms is preventing a proper discourse on the issue, is inflaming the aforementioned -isms because many people who are not guilty of them are accused of it and offended, and do more damage than good to the conversations.

As for the 'bad cops' argument it is true, but impossible to measure how many are dicks with a badge. I would guess it is fairly low, but all professions have arseholes and some would be willing to take the extra risks this profession offers for the extra powers that come with it. It's also heavily\y exacerbated by an us vs them mentality that the police have, that I completely understand and wouldn't want to dismantle anyway.

The conversations shouldn't be 'fuck the police, y'all racist' it should be 'how do we improve the quality of the police across the board'. There is nothing inherinatly wrong with a BLMesque movement wanting to focus on African Americans. But their methods and rhetoric are hateful and unhelpful, and the media and politicians almost universally use them as a lens to view the 'policing' issue through, instead of taking a wider view.

Cont...
At this stage, with civil rights issues, I'm almost convinced that the media, talking heads, and politicians know that these groups and myths do more harm to their respective causes. But by keeping the issues heated, current, and unsolvable (they rarely offer solutions, they just aportion blame and inflame the issue) the media gets their clicks and views (money), the talking heads get attention (and money) and politicians get to appeal to certain demographics in a very intimate and heated way (to get voted in again, and earn money).

Meanwhile... nothing happens. People ignore more important issues. The economy tanking. The shitstorm that is the middleast. The direction US/EU/NATO policy is heading in regards to Russia (and China in regards to the south china sea).

For all the dumb things Trump has said, often due to wording instead of intent, his POLICIES have a much better chance of improving things in regards to the big issues I menttioned (moreso for Americans than others, but thats the president's damned job). I am glad he has finally pivoted into being a much more softly speaking candidate, using much less potentially inflammible terms. The interview in the OP is great. He focused on the issue of raising the morale of the country. On improving the economic situation, and how that would help African Americans. On using helpful and less divisive speech, which IMPROVES the chance of fixing/improving issues, civil rights related ones especially. On police training, which would help things across the board INCLUDING some of the grievances some African Americans (and others) have.

Right now he's acting like a responsible leader (I think if people were able to remove their preconceptions about him they would agree), which is more than I think can be said for Obama and Hillary whose language has been very divisive and just served to fan the flames.

>all the dumb thing Trump has said.
Could you cite those? Very interested to see what kind of shit you're on, because I have yet to see him say anything that doesn't make sense outright or purposely laid out as bait for him to capitalize on when they fall for it everytime.

"I want to punch him in the face" or words to those effects. He wouldn't say anything like that now, and I think in retrospect he would have aimed for different language that achieved the same result in hyping up the crowd.

A lot of small things like that from his early rallies when he was trying to foster a groundswell of support from primarily republicans.

There are far too many soundbites, for my liking, that can and probably will be used against him as the election gets closer.

As much as some want to paint him as a 5 dimensional chess player, he has made a lot of mistakes, most noticeably in terms of the language he has chosen. At the same time though he has dominated news cycle after news cycle for free and probably fostered even more distrust of the press. While I don't have much of a problem with most of his language (it's incredibly refreshing and probably gives an account of his character), it's easy to see how and why others would, and how it can easily be used against him. I'm just hoping, as I think the campaign has been aiming for, that all the buzzwords used against him for months now gradually lose more and more meaning and impact.

A lot of the things that we would characterise as him baiting the press we have seen work out in his favour, in our eyes. In the eyes of a lot of other people though, people who can vote, it's just reinforced a lot of negative stereotypes about him.

Punch who in the face?

Talking about a protester at one of his rallies early in the primaries.

He's pandering and I don't like it. But he's got me over a barrel because I am not going to vote for a woman ever.

I see nothing wrong with that, I would do far worse to them. He is too soft on them if anything, he knows they are terrorists, we know they are terrorists. The United States does not negotiate with or tolerate terrorists, or so it is supposed to be, yet somehow they're running our government! But no let's concern troll about the guy who will swiftly clean that up and is the only way this nation will be able to continue to stand in the future.

You got me. I guess I don't get my 10 cents now. i was just concern trolling. My posts where I made it clear that I have a high opinion of Trump and think he is the best candidate for president were just fluff. I only defended and praised this interview as a trick to demoralise people. You outsmarted me once again. Back to my SRS I go I guess.

No, you don't understand.
From over where you are, your only perception of America and Americans is through the tavistock controlled media.
I am not the only person who feels the way I do, not by a longshot.
For everything you think is a "liability" to Trump only is a great boon to him when the lugenpresse tries to use it and present it as such, because EVERYONE here is FUCKING SICK of the fucking lugenpresse and the corrupt government.
We all know we're living in weimar 2.0, we want hitler2.0 and the only thing that is really to Trump's detriment is that he's nowhere close to hitler but we can only take what we can get.

Change to word woman into criminal and people will take you seriously

This is how the shill gets kill.

This guy!

t. Serbia

You genuinely think I'm shilling?

You're right in that it's a lot harder for me to judge the situation from a country, hell a different continent.

And I know you aren't the only person who feels the way you do.

But I'm also pretty fucking certain most people don't want a second Hitler.

You responded to my shitpost before a genuine response, so yes.

Kek, this. If she counts as an unbiased third party witness she is also probabky a Baboon.

I could get an entire company of blacks from the south side of chicago into brown shirts today, and lead them to cleaning up their communities and drop the murder rate in chicago to abysmal levels in under 6 months.
Don't underestimate the desire for hitler when the alternative is living in literal hell on earth.

In the same post.

it was much easier to parse and respond to yours than it was the other.

>there's no oversight and cops handle pretty much all investigations into other cops so they know they can get away with anything
That's not quite true, at least in my experience. Outside agencies were the ones doing investigations into police misconduct. When it comes to investigating crimes, there aren't too many organizations which can do it. But, they made sure the investigation wasn't done by the same jurisdiction being investigated.

You say as you miss the genuine guy again. God, fucking get sniped.

Oh, I didn't miss him, I avoided him. He just proclaimed he could turn a bunch of niggers into willing brownshirts, but his mum won't let him.

Eh. Straya is right. Trump says some shit that a more polished politician wouldn't say. In this climate of hysterics and purposely taking sound bites out of context, Trump has said some shit that would have been better unsaid. Not that I disagree with what he's said really, he just seems to have a really long learning curve when it comes to being a statesman. But he's getting there. I like presidential Trump.

>Before, he was saying
>now, he's saying
It's like you just realized trump is the same shit as a crooked used car salesman and just telling people what they want to hear while he gets elected, then you'll be fucked. You're just realizing the hardcore republicans who didn't back Trump were right now after all this time..

youtube.com/watch?v=Op7PKNCH65A

Fuck off

>pandering
What is he supposed to say, "fuck these fucking niggers, we need the KKK back" ?
Pandering would be "hurr durr white people should take responsibility " and shit like that (see newt, hillary). Trump is speaking the truth.

The most polished turd is still a turd.
Or rather
The most polished traitor is still a traitor.
You think with the history of these oh so polished politicians that the people will trust anyone who is so slick and slimy? Hah.

You could at least entertain his thought process. This is a board for discussion.

But no, you latched onto the easy response. You are a divisive infiltrator cunt.

Get over yourself.

>We all know we're living in weimar 2.0
You can't be this delusional.

The USA is the strongest country in the world and the only "superpower". It has the strongest economy and the strongest military. Weimar republic was weak. The USA is strong, even under bad leaders like Bush and Obama.

Maybe you should instead?
Nice projection all the way from grease.
You sure would know, living there and not here, just how "strong" the "republic" is.

He's right.
Niggers aren't entirely wrong, they are just easily fooled chimps that will check the D box if they are still eligible to vote, and support the party that segregates them into ghettos with section 8 and welfare.

Niggers are really dumb, even the college educated friends I have on kikebook are easily stymied and manipulated.

They are just chattel.

No really. This isn't a personality cult. Just because we like Trump doesn't mean he couldn't do better.

It's one thing to criticize Obama and the left, but I think Trump is going way too far and verging on unAmerican when he says the country has no spirit, things have almost never been worse, etc.

You want to make the other guy look bad because you want to appear as the saviour, that's just politics. But to run down your own country the way Trump has been doing, that just rubs me the wrong way.
Seem like dividing, not uniting.

You obviously have some problems but they are being blown out of proportion by people who can gain power from that. BLM, for example, but Trump is using exactly the same tactic as BLM: say the country is currently shit and that only you have the answer.
What if Trump loses, will he still consider the USA shit?
Does he expect Americans to consider it shit?

It's a pretty great fucking country, it just needs some fine-tuning, like any country.

Trump's approach seems exactly the opposite of Reagan's.

Learn to shill OP.
Trump needs votes. Obongo is busy transferring his nigger vote to Hillary by supporting BLM and endorsing Hillary at the same time (Soros is a personal friend of the Clintons)
Trump is just trying to bust the media narrative he's been framed in.
He's learning just how crooked and corrupt the system is.

You're stupid fucking garbage to just realize until now that Trump is a conman and he took you for a ride

Then you missed the part where I stated exactly that.
The difference is your idea of better is him becoming even more left than he is.

I had a class in community where I asked a nigger majoring in film, "Oh, you got a big idea for a movie?"

You could see the mouse treadmill in his head just fucking stop in his eyes.

No

youtube.com/watch?v=jtnOA13ALpM

You fucking retards still refuse to accept the fact that Trump is a Clinton plant? BAKA you are a lost cause I can't help but laugh at you stupid shits.

No. My idea of him being better is him thinking through his responses before giving half formed answers.

>Trump should agree with every leftism dumbism that comes up. We all know what he's really about.

Right, right. It's the other guys who are being conned, not you.

MFW that's what every mark thinks.

Fucking waste of gets. What are you niggers doing up so early?

See this is the thing about niggers and their inherent loxism.
They need whites in order to raise them up from south sudanese tier, they talk like as if they are capable of anything but chucking projectiles at each other for autism but the truth is they default to destruction if they aren't supplanted by a rigid foundation of traditional values.
The africans who once lived under prosperous white rule know this all too well.
Blacks here will know it all too well when white flight causes whites to flee their terrorist government to most likely Russia since it is the last place where it is still safe to be white and have traditional pre-tavistock values.

>I had a class in community where I asked a nigger majoring in film, "Oh, you got a big idea for a movie?"
Couldn't he have been thinking, "Wow, this guy doesn't understand what film school is all about. Awkward."

I am perfectly fine with the man speaking true to his heart and off the cuff and not formulated for political slithering or pandering.

You can see the exact moment when this guy's meds stopped working completely:

>when white flight causes whites to flee their terrorist government to most likely Russia since it is the last place where it is still safe to be white and have traditional pre-tavistock values.

Sure. But his half formed statements are a pain in the ass to correct.

It wasn't a film class, you shitty mouthbreather.

>white flight causes whites to flee their terrorist government to most likely Russia since it is the last place where it is still safe to be white and have traditional pre-tavistock values.

Russians love Russians because they are Russian.
If you think they love Americans because they are white, you are high as a motherfucker.

This explains that one South African leader practically begging whites to come back and do farming.

I still have yet to be given one shred of proof of that claim.
You're the same type of person who thinks him calling out Rosie O'Donnell is 'a pain in the ass to correct'
You're in the minority when it comes to these things, in all honesty.
We don't give a FUCK about political correctness

Yeah? It's been over a year and I still have to explain "they're rapists".

What's to explain?
They are rapists.
However you're also forgetting that you're trying to explain why rape is bad to people who unironically and fully endorse actual rape.

C'mon, tussle with me on this one, big guy. I bet you yourself have raped plenty of white kids for snuff films for your depraved corporate communist elite, that's why you're still trying to shill for tavistock's `````political correctness'''''.
We will hunt you down to the last.

Friend, the new way of exposing them is parenthesis ((()))). Keep this in mind.

What's to explain... Anne Coulter wrote an entire book explaining it. An entire years worth of attack adds were built around two words he never had to say. And he never fully explained what the fuck he was talking about. And don't move the goalposts. It makes you look more retarded than you already do.

I'm not the one who has done any attempts at goalpost moving.
The goalposts have always remained where they have been, the pretense that they have ever moved has always been a tavistock psyop.
You are also free to try again on how he has anything to explain about a plain fact.
Other than the fact the left literally enables all of the rape in the world and actively cheers it.

You do know all it takes is pulling a trigger to shoot a gun, even in a pocket, nogunz.