Americans are stupi-

>americans are stupi-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtQyO93DO-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Asians are 30% - 50% of the undergraduate population in all those "American' schools. For example

1. MIT = Asians are almost 40% of the student body if you include international students
2. California Institute of Technology (Caltech) = Asians are 50% if you include international students
3. Berkeley = Asians are almost 50% if you include international students

If it was just based on merit, Asians would well over 40% are Harvard but because of racist admission policies, Asians are capped at around 25% there.

Are you trying to say asians aren't american?

Foreign students and jews

Foreign faculty as well

just saying that those universites are ranked so high because of the # of asians that are in them.

>and jews
I forgot about them. For example, Jews are about 15% - 20% of the 'white' students at Harvard.

WHOAAA, WHOA, WHOA...
No need to be racist bros! Settle the fuck down!

>are ranked so high because of the # of asians that are in them.
Imagine if Asian universities full of Asians got to compete

oh wait

this

It's the jews, and the american universities suck all the good talent out of asia. Chinese universities are climbing up the rankings though.

Id rather pay €2k a year and get a good education than pay $20k per semester to get "top tier" education

>tfw paying $20k to only get a good education
please kill me

What is wrong with Austria, I thought they were supposed to be smart?

are you going to a 4 year uni you dumbcunt?

Go to a community college to finish requirements and have a side job, then transfer out to a good college.

Americans are stupid, those are foreign students.

I read it as Australia and shit myself. Looks like I'm bringing our ranking down :v

>how to get into top tier uni
>Be rich and have your dad mail a check, be black and say you wuz kangz

Jews are part of the reason why our schools rank so high
They are also on average more intelligent than the average population

>It's the jews, and the american universities suck all the good talent out of asia.
Asian culture is what ruins any chances they might ever have of climbing to the forefront of scientific discovery. A rigid, authoritarian societal model doesn´t inspire creative thought.

>no ETH
Wrong list

Those rankings are influenced by a huge number of things, such as the use of English, the notoriety of those institutions and the wealth they have. It doesn't describe the average person in the usa

It's better to count Nobel prizes

youtube.com/watch?v=EtQyO93DO-Q

English teachers in Japan are stupid.