youtube.com/watch?v=NjKTAqqXBrA
youtube.com/watch?v=ettaeKZHAwA
youtube.com/watch?v=K16DRlIA4Zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw neymar will be forever a brazilian hero like Ronaldo, Pelé and Romário
stopped reading there

why do you hide your flag?

Sete

>The Monkey is the ninth of 12 animals in the recurring 12-year Chinese zodiac cycle. Monkey years include: 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016

sua mãe tem bigode

Why hues like El Chavo del 8/Chaves so fucking much?
Like I mean here in Mexico obviosly love him but you take it to autistic levels; all the parodies, video edits and even a fucking ROM hack of Street Fighter II with El Chavo characters made by brazilians, geez the portuguese version of El Chavo articles is the only one with a gold star (or even a star at all).

Why?
WHY?

Well, that was pretty much the end of the post so...

Chavo is still being aired around here, and it was the flagship show for one of the former biggest TV channels around here for a little while. We even adopted some quotes from the brazilian dub in our daily talk.

because it's the only good thing ever produced by Mexico

>still butthurt after youtube.com/watch?v=ijid2sx6vIw

kekekekek
azzaro a godlike meme
watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=NjKTAqqXBrA

because we are just like the rest of latin america and el chavo appeals to latin catholic culture

I want to date Paty!
Paty my waifu.

Only favela niggers with no future in life find Nerman likable because they imagine themselves in his place, getting a better life by kicking a ball. He is a cunt, and will never have half the charisma of Romario or Ronaldo, for example.

why not?

idk

test

>a good comedy show airing every day since 1986
>whoa why you guys like it so much

Based Neymar
Based Kiko

I bet she dumps him for the fifth time and he plays like shit at the world cup

it's the same in all south ameirca, I guess it's because it never stopped being aired, even today they still show it in the morning

she's ugly as sin, literally 4/10 face

can't argue with evidence

The 3rd most powerful tv channel have a billionaire owner who's a man that's not like the typical TV owner, of course he likes to make money, but he also like to air some things he personally think worth of. For 33 years he have been airing chaves, and in the past other chespirito shows as well, because he thinks it's good, and that it's good for the children to watch Chaves, it's also something emblematic for his TV station.
Our biggest TV channel completely dumped kids shows from the mornings, because they realized they can earn much more money airing something else, kids today just don't watch TV that much anymore, but based Silvio Santos doesn't care, he said that while he is alive, his TV channel will still airing kids shows in the mornings. Unfortunately, he is already 87yo.

>stahp liking our best tv show ever produced reeeeeeeeeeeee
you sound just like a butthurt argentine right now

QUEM QUER MAIS UM AVIAOZINHO????

Literally in the same vein as the Simpsons (which honestly fucking baffled me at first when I first started invading /copalib/ threads)

I never said hues to stpo liking El Chavo you idiot, I just wondered why thery are so autistic about it. I love el Chavo myself and still the only reason I watch TV

e a tua pelos no corpo todo porque é um macaco

Jews seem to be thriving in Brazil desu (him, the Safra family, etc.)

I once forgot a pan in the fryer while watching el chapulin, almost burned down the entire house

how do you call Ron Damon?

Seu Madruga

a must watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=ettaeKZHAwA

Brasil pais mais grande du mundo, de los toiss mucho obrigado, uma delicia macaco.

>mais grande

the fuck is this

I never knew about this.
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA
Based Azzaro.

>comparing Fox Sports garbage to the greatest kids' show ever created

it's the best anime of all time

>implying the butthurt about argie tv is only for Fox Sports

why Madruga and not Don Ramâo, Raminho or something like that? always wondered

i don't know shit about divegrass but my gf is brazilian and she says they're going to lose because neymar plays like ass whenever he's banging this bitch

You made my night macaco

youtube.com/watch?v=K16DRlIA4Zg

It was a common nickname back then, his name was actually Ramon but it was only mentioned in a handfull of episodes, madruga was his nickname.

"Seu Madruga foi um nome inventado por nós. Eu não saberia dizer quem sugeriu, mas o Gastaldi (dublador do Chaves e Chapolin) tinha decidido inventar um nome melhor que Don Ramón e nos comunicou que seria Seu Madruga porque ele achava que tinha a cara do personagem. Escolheu-se "Madruga" por ele ser um cara que não gosta de trabalhar e ter uma cara meio amanhecendo, de quem virou a noite na madrugada", explica Carlos. Ou seja, um nome que super combinou com o personagem, não é mesmo?

found this on the sbt site, the dubbers named him madruga because he was lazy and had a tired face, like someone sleepy from being up all night, it fits