Subway engaged

Subway engaged.

this is my favorite memer

What's wrong with his knees?

why is the image copyrighted by megaupload

they're 40% mayonaise

I give him 6 minutes until he eats himself

He used to be an actor, but he took a sweet chicken teriyaki to the knee.

sandwich noises

what's his next big roll?

Just one more sub mphphph..

*heaves leg up in the air*

Blurmp! Budadart! Boount! Brat! Blt! Bvvvvt! Boooot! Budt! Bljlrlrlrlrp! Brump! Sssst! Choot! Jeeaaant-booount! Bot! Bladadadadat! Blrp!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Thanks for the wuafs

stop bumping your own thread dude, its over

let it go

Wasn't there a picture where he had a subway sandwich in his pocket? I think it was real, not a shop. I can't find it now though.

For you

WHERE DID THIS MEME COME FROM

Is this meme all because the pic of him with two foot longs?
Aside from the fact that one obviously could've been for someone else, two footlongs isn't even an unreasonable amount of food.
I always get two footlongs. Not only are they super nutritionally balanced, they're below my daily calorie expenditure.

What's your TDEE? Mine is 2500 kcals.

They say he's more Black Forest ham than man now...

Two footlongs is easily 2000 calories, and the article with the picture talks about his healthy dieting choice for *only* two footlongs as a single meal.

Also, they are in no way nutitionally balanced, even a *healthy* footlong, the bread contains a huge amount of sodium, two would be over your daily limit, not including meat.

kek

What do you faggots get at Subway® anyways?

Italian bread
Ham
Turkey
Pepper jack
Lettuce
Tomato
Pickle
Mayo mustard mix
Oil + vinegar
Salt & pepper

>implying there's a better combo

I'm 6ft and 170 so prob about the same.
I usually get a foot long cold cut combo and a foot long subway club; they're like 630 and 720 kcals or something before cheese, veggies, mayo, etc, so I figure they're aprox 900 cals each.
Plus on days that I train I imagine I burn around 3,000 kcals a day or so.

Honeyoat
American cheese toasted
Oven roasted chicken
Light honey mustard
Everything

>pepper jack instead of provolone
>no red onions
>no oregano

Yours is probably a bit higher. I'm 5'10" (king of manlets).

I can't stand raw onions and I forgot to include oregano

How does this dude fluctuate in weight so much

I burn well over 2000 cals a day and I don't trip on sodium 'cause I sweat a lot. Both because I'm not a lazy twat.

Sandwiches are like the most balanced thing there is. Even if Subway's are particularly high in Sodium i'd comfortably bet that it's totally fine a few times a week, especially considering all the veggies and protein you get with them.

My BP is also very low p.s.

Italian
pepperoni
salami
pepperjack
lettuce
spinach
green peppers
onions
cucumbers
pickles
vinegar
pepper
parmesan cheese
oregano

No provolone at my subway anymore, so either pepperjack or nothing.

>teriyaki
>lettuce
>jalapeno
>bbq sauce

I hate people like you. No self-control. No taste. They just want every fucking vegetable in the bain.
You fucking faggots order every veggie on the menu, and we have to fucking press them down so they fit inside your bread, and then have to shove them in those tiny ass bags, just to have you scarf the entire thing down in 5 minutes. disgusting

Its called acting and he is a great thespian.

This meme is just Subwaybot viral marketing now

Is he smoking a tiny subway sandwich?

Jonah "The" Hill

The rest was soy I believe. Chill your tits.

You're the most stuck up person who makes sandwiches for a living I've ever met.

People order their sandwiches for them, not to please the sandwich clerk.

>In the tests, most of the meat from Subway’s competitors was shown to contain 85 to 90 percent chicken DNA, but Subway’s oven roasted chicken registered at just 53.6 percent. Its chicken strips scored even lower, containing just 42.8 percent chicken DNA.

I agree with your point on sandwiches being an easy way to be balanced, but if you're sweating a lot it doesn't matter as much. I just got done with explaining to my mother that subway isn't the answer to eating healthy. I'm sorry if I insinuated you didn't know your nutrition.

What was the rest?

OUTTA MY WAY

Soy, which is incredibly bad for you.

Turns out subway gives you tits.

Alright everyone, stand aside and watch the master create his perfect sandwich. This is what I order every time.

>Footlong
>Honey Oat bred, but remove the oats
>Before anything else, I want mayonnaise on both sides of the bread, and I want it to cover every square inch
>I usually have to ask for more mayo
>Now toast it
>Meatball, double meat
>And add some Teriyaki, please
>But heat the Teriyaki in the microwave
>Toast it again
>AGAIN
>I want my vegetables in a very specific order
>Jalapenos
>Red Onions
>As much Spinach as you can fit
>More Spinach, please
>Now I want Lettuce, but only on the top right quarter of the bread.
>Now put a quadruple portion of Guacamole on top of all of it, please.
>Toast it again
>Yes, you heard me right, TOAST IT AGAIN
>Now I want Sriracha sauce
>Don't stop pouring the Sriracha until I say so
(I usually let them pour for about 30 seconds
>OK that's good.
>Now close the sandwich and put more guacamole on top of the bread, on the outside.
>And don't cut the bread in half
(I pay for it)
>Thank you, and have a wonderful day
>Then I throw it in the trash as I walk out of the store

>but remove the oats
>mayo, then toast
>guac on the outside of the bread
REEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK

Parmesan-oregano
Ham
Cheddar
Spinach
Lettuce
Cucumber
Green pepper
Tomato
Red onion (make them put 4x the amount)
Pepper
Sweet onion sauce
Chipotle sauce

I guess you could say he's...subhuman.

Obviously Jonah knows this, thats why he got two chicken subs. So that he gets 100% chicken DNA

your mum

Wtf is someone this polite doing here?

I mean what is your mom eating now though? If she's eating unhealthy currently then subway would absolutely be a big improvement. Having unhealthy aspects doesn't negate the healthy aspects. Don't worry about sodium if a person's so fat their heart's gonna fail before it matters.

Not being fat is the most important thing for health. Everything else is secondary.

nice

You should never agree with someone on Sup Forums it makes us feel weird and opens a new universe of emotion.

why do americans like chain restaurants so much

Italian herbs and cheese
Ham
provolone
lettuce
onion
jalapeno
banana peppers
mayo
spicy mustard
chipotle
salt/pepper
oregano
oil and vinigger

Agreed.

CANT YOU SEE HE WANTS TO EAT MY SUBS

Well, she was learning to cook healthier (not butter-fried vegetables or bacon-wrapped steak)
before learning about Subway. She has actual thyroid issues and needs to severely limit her fat and salt intake due to her brain. My mother has a condition that gives her a severely reduced brain mass, so fat, salt, and especially alcohol can do damage very quickly to her brain.

She's also a simple midwestern smalltown mom though. So, she's a bit set in her ways and tends to think as she first feels. I love her to death but she is quickly hurting herself.

Sorry for blogging but I've been drinking and haven't really talked about this.

Just write it off that I'm drunk to distance yourself from it, or take solace in the idea I could easily be forcing some Cat in the Hat or Bogdanoff meme tomarrow.

power up the tuna melt ray

>IH&C
>12in
>Turkey Bacon
>Shredded/Mexican Cheese
>Toasted
>Salt & Pepper
>Lettace
>Light Mayo

Why would you name a brand "Plebeian"? Doesn't seem wise.

>Jeeaaant-booount!

Is that how the French fart?

Sick quads btw full metal famchemist

it's for people like you

*blocks your path*

Actually yes, I believe he is. You can just barely make out the green and yellow logo on it.

Explains why it made me retch the last time I had some.

You sound like a nonlifting fatfuck

I don't care what Sup Forums says, this is inspiration.