What are some movies?

What are some movies?

Fuck off

MitHC is actually good even if you don't give a shit about politics, you know, like a normal person.

enjoy, /vg/ poster

>blatant satire of extremist behavior and deconstruction of masculinity written by a gay man

Why would Sup Forums like Fight Club?

Man in the high castle actually misrepresents Nazi idealogy.
Phillip K Dick had it all wrong

They think shitposting makes them Project Mayhem

Because they don't think it's satire.

Hope Floats

>satire

Cmon nigga

>Sup Forums
>Richard Dawkins

Why are these Sup Forums boogeyman threads so prevalent these days? Do I have to love Muslim dick and idris elba race swap movies to be cool now Sup Forums?

90% of those movies are great though

OP is triggered by and can't spam gore because the mods come very quickly for that now
don't worry about him

>boogeyman
You mean being tired of off-topic politics shitposting?

Yes. Sup Forums is the third gayest board on Sup Forums, just behind /LGBT/.

Wanna play a game of whataboutism to show your true nature?

he can't handle people using mean words like "nigger" and "shitskin" and "faggot". He is the type who got offended by "grab them by the pussy"

I don't give a fuck how upset his new sensibilities are. If he's going to front like that about ""caring"" for Sup Forumss "quality" he better start crying about all the other garbage up hourly too

Sup Forums is for waifuposting and television and film related shitposting. Sup Forums already ruined one board with their shitty politics and racebaiting nonsense.

Complaining about black washing characters in movies is Sup Forums related. Politics and movies are not mutually exclusive, how fucking thick headed are you?

Sup Forums hasn't been for waifuposting since your reddit ancestors took out our only guard against your meme hustling Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, etc kind in 2013

>no orange clockwork

I don't mind complaining about black people in movies, but I do mind the exact same bait threads that have literally nothing to do with tv or movies getting reposted all day.