How many sports do you watch?

How many sports do you keep up with Sup Forums? How many teams do you follow? Is there a limit to the number of sports you can really follow?

mlb, ncaa football, nfl, some prem, some bundes, some cl, a little ncaa basketball, very little nba, and then additional meme games of other sports

i only follow baseball closely
can't be bothered with the rest. I watch events like NFL playoffs, march madness, and the world cup though. also my favorite tennis players

Only one team for all the team sports :
NHL, NFL, Premier League.
Occasionally keep an eye on the teams I support but don't watch the games :
NBA, CFL, MLB

Watch absolutely everything I can get my hands on :
Motor Sport. ALL of it.

aren't nascar races at like 3 am for you?

I probably know enough about 10 or 12 sports to have a conversation about them. But only a few that I follow closely. Even the ones I follow closely I wouldn't be autistically watching every single thing. Waste of time imo. A lot of the time I find reading articles or listening to podcasts more interesting than watching the actual games. There's just too much on tv. You have early and late kickoffs on Sat and Sun. You have midweek cup games. You have games on Monday. And that's just English football. Then you have the other leagues and European games. Then every two years you have a summer tournament meaning 12 months straight of non stop football. Too much.

At the end of the day the only two teams I care about are the Dublin gaelic football team and the Irish soccer team.

>watch regularly
Formula 1, WEC, and IndyCar
Euro Soccer & MLS
NBA

>follow
MLB
NFL
CFB
CBB
motorsport in general (except NHRA and NASCAR)

anyone who doesn't watch golf tournaments is a filthy disgusting pleb

The only sports I follow are football and snooker. Football because of the obvious cultural influence and my father and older brother are massive Wolves fans. Snooker because I had a talent for cue sports in my youth and used to reck everyone I knew at pool. Still can 2bh.

I watch almost all NFL games and every big college football game

I watch 85-90% of my MLB teams games and maybe 20 or so neutral games.

I watch most of my colleges college basketball games and catch at least one of the big games every week.

Every Nascar race
Every F1 qualifying/race

Every premiere leauge/CL game for the team I support

I only casually follow the NBA. Don’t really have a team im a fan of but i pay attention to scores and standings and will watch the playoffs.

Every golf major/ Ryder Cup

I spend too much time watching sports :/

NFL CFB and MLB. I occasionally watch basketball as well though I don't have a team to root for.

Football (every one of my team's games and as many playoff games as possible) and MMA. It's nice because the aforementioned are only once a week. I just can't be fucked to follow all the leagues and teams anymore like I could as a kid.

Football
Volleyball
Anime

MLB/NHL only. It's probably because those the only sports that I have local teams in but it's also because I find them the most interesting of the bunch. Sometimes I'll watch golf or winter sports though.

>too much time watching sports
i'm not sure i understand

Watch regularly
MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA, NCAAF, NCAAB, NCAAH, golf, international hockey, and fishing

Soccer and tennis.

>Watch Religiously
Hockey (NHL and OHL)
Baseball (MLB and IBL)
IndyCar & IMSA racing

>Watch once a year or so
Curling (The Briers)
Football (Superbowl)
24h of Le Mans

Too busy to watch much at all.
Follow:
NHL
NFL
EPL
Champions League
FIS World Cup
America's Cup
Volvo Ocean Race
F1 sort of
Olympics sort of (less and less)

Football, boxing and MMA

Better off watching sports than watching Netflix or playing vidya all day

Hockey is the only sport

Watch less pl than I used to, just my team and some big games. Cycling in the spring and summer, used to watch golf and cricket, usually betting, dropped.