Aquaman: youtube.com/watch?v=W6O009NoWDQ

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GeekPride5/status/844927338240389121
youtube.com/watch?v=1HHqHbF1j4w
youtube.com/watch?v=1S4JiFhqqjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aPIXKru0W0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool

I just need to know which is the first movie where they take control away from Zack and give it to Geoff.

>poo aquaman

ITT movies that were made when the elites thought Clinton was going to be president

Ezra Miller is cute! CUTE!

>Justice League film
>they use the worst roster

>hack stealing imagery form greater works AGAIN
When will PTA direct one of these movies? It's the type of aping right up his alley

So which teaser will they release next? Strong woman or black nigger?

>poo
He's Hawaiian.

The rest will all be released otgether.

HOW WILL MARVELKEKS EVER RECOVER?

>it has nothing to do that there are literally dozens of comics depicting Batman this way

Sure thing user.

By watching quality movies like Thor Ragnarok, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Avengers Infinity War, Spider-Man Homecoming, and Black Panther. All from quality directors better than the bro behind 300 and BvS.

serious question
how much do you guys (or guy) make for these threads?

i'm unemployed

>By watching quipfests like Thor Ragnarok, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Avengers Infinity War, Spider-Man Homecoming, and Black Panther.

FTFY

I actually want to get into the shilling job myself too

>24926▶
>Ezra Miller is cute! CUTE!

Sure if your into autism.

What are you going on about?

>amateurs from Sup Forums do comics better than comic """"artists""""" too
holy shit

Do you beta fags ever get bored of acting like retards and roleplaying?

Sorry DCucks, but Moviebob schooled you all.

>cant even link properly

Moron

>i'm unemployed
oh it shows

>marvelkek still thinking quips mean anything
why are you so stupid?

still got that chip on your shoulder over jocks still, movieslob?

DELET

didn't you get the memo? DC movies the "Trump" of comic book films.

After Hillary getting BTFO and Suicide Squad being a massive hit they changed that. Now DC is the shitskins of capemovies so it seems. Keep up with the shills, they are fast in their mental gymnastics

>After Hillary getting BTFO and Suicide Squad being a massive hit

SS premiered literally months before the election, you're fucking retarded.

>Now DC is the shitskins of capemovies so it seems
it's for shitskins is what we know for sure after months of investigation

Does anyone on this site Unironically love BVS?

I thought it was an easy 8.5/10. Most of the criticism about plot can be explained away.

>they were hunters

See? Gotta love these guys, if only Marvel movies were so funny

Bretty gud.

I know cuckold is a meme word but just look at that guy..

unironically me, yes

twitter.com/GeekPride5/status/844927338240389121
Are you implying your friends who shill here are white? This whole group of them save for the charlie guy is nonwhite

>guy who dresses up as a bat iconography
>Gets pants shitting furious when a guy dressed up after a nocturnal pest works at night

>looks like the kind of guy who would pay black guys to fuck his wife in fron of him
>complains about Snyder not breaking the tone of his movies
Shocker

I don't get it

But that pic says "justfuckmyshitupfam", that's a marvel shill

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Mom doesn't let me watch these movies. Even Star Wars was a borderline. >_> Excited for Spiderman though. I hear his old movies are pretty woke.

Look at the rest of her profile. That post is solid proof that she comes here just like the rest of that group of them.

What the fuck is his problem? He's the only guy i know in his 30s that takes this Nerds vs Jock shit seriously.

>those helpless quips
MARLEL KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Does anyone on this site Unironically love BVS?
*raises hand*

I could write a book on it

Even his mouth look like the Bat logo

The movie is fucking incredible.
Seriously, why did critics dislike it? I know nothing about the entertainment industry, did they just want a quipfest or something?

Look at the roleplaying going on right now above this post
they pay big bucks for this type of shilling and pretend discussion

>Seriously, why did critics dislike it?

Critics now don't really have original or good opinions, they just go with the public opinion becaus ehtye're spineless. It was always hip to hate snyder, and because they were expecting something like marvel, they all said it was bad.
> I know nothing about the entertainment industry, did they just want a quipfest or something?
yes.

>t. shill collecting $1/h

DESU THAT MUSIC IS FUCKIN ON POINT reminiscent of the animiated series

its night time, dude why is it so dark at night, wtf

>har har guys they said it was gonna be a lighten tone but this image is dark, holy shit this film is bad har har

BAT OF MURDER IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

>lighter tone must literally mean brighter colors

Wasn't that the joke in one of the RLM nerd crew videos? About rogue one being literally dark? That dude is the joke. Unless.. He's on multiple layers of irony

>The Spirit
>greater works
Eisner is spinning in his grave.

SNYDER DOES IT AGAIN

I think he has a point, it's not called the Will Eisner award for nothing.

Because of CW I always forget these guys even exist. I mean, a bunch of series that you can watch every week VS a movie that you wait for years and it's not even good.

trailer when

what's this shitty rock that sounds like it was taken straight from Ironman

why not just reblast JLU theme

>Hawaii=poo

You're a retard

Tomorrow

literally read the reviews, a lot of it is a bunch of meaningless nonsense "dark" "humorless" "muh appeal to nostalgic past that the movie is putting into question"

the reviews i've found useful tend to be by older heads who see the same things i see, without necessarily being as into it as i am

and again in regards to the 'complaints': a lot of them are arbitrary rules that you can easily bait them to contradict if you expand the conversation enough, funnily enough, the whole online conversation about superman exactly mirrors not only the content of the movie, but religious debates as well

>literally read the reviews, a lot of it is a bunch of meaningless nonsense "dark" "humorless" "muh appeal to nostalgic past that the movie is putting into question"
Who gives a shit about the reviews?

Why did they put Batman and Wonder Woman in the same hero trailer?

?

I just want a movie where Superman actually becomes a dictator. I wan to see jackboots stomping through the streets beating the shit out of niggers. Directed by Snyder since I like his style.

Is it true that the trailer for JL will play "come together"?

That's the rumour.

It's going to happen, we already saw it in Bruce's vision.

>an Injustice or Earth-3 movie
Could be fun

>why not just reblast JLU theme
>MEMBA STAW WARS?

Wasn't that just a possibility used to further drive Batman mad? I don't see them actually doing a movie about it since people would get pissy.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HHqHbF1j4w

JUST

>The other JL teasers air later today
>mfw the extra 3rd one will be Gordon being the honorary JL member

Yeah, it took me 2 seconds to understand the joke.

These DC Niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=1S4JiFhqqjQ

youtube.com/watch?v=aPIXKru0W0I

He's already in the UK teaser.

>ww teaser
for what?

>I don't see them actually doing a movie about it since people would get pissy.
you think DC cares?

DC does.
Snyder doesn't

Moviebob still not moving past highschool I see.

>Snyder doesn't
Which gives me hope

lel this shit already looks so fucking gay, I would say that I'm sorry to you DC fanboys but you are some of the biggest faggots on the internet so fuck you, you deserve this shit. It sucks my boys Ben, Jason, and Joe ended up in this trash though.

>and Joe
Huh? Isn't he only known for a nu-vampire fagfest tv show and MAGIC MIKE?

Unironically quoting moviebob?
WTF? Go back to Sup Forums

Cute.

Lets not kid ourselves, Ben is the only one out of them 3 that's had any sort of credible career.
The other two are mainly known for their roles in schlocky scifi/fantasy

>0 (zero; BrE: /ˈzJərəʊ/ or AmE: /ˈziːroʊ/) is both a number[1] and the numerical digit used to represent that number in numerals. The number 0 fulfills a central role in mathematics as the additive identity of the integers, real numbers, and many other algebraic structures. As a digit, 0 is used as a placeholder in place value systems. Names for the number 0 in English include zero, nought or (US) naught (/ˈnɔːt/), nil, or—in contexts where at least one adjacent digit distinguishes it from the letter "O"—oh or o (/ˈoʊ/). Informal or slang terms for zero include zilch and zip.[2] Ought and aught (/ˈɔːt/),[3] as well as cipher,[4] have also been used historically.[5]

>The word zero came into the English language via French zéro from Italian zero, Italian contraction of Venetian zevero form of 'Italian zefiro via ṣafira or ṣifr.[6] In pre-Islamic time the word ṣifr (Arabic صفر) had the meaning 'empty'.[7] Sifr evolved to mean zero when it was used to translate śūnya (Sanskrit: शून्य) from India.[7] The first known English use of zero was in 1598.[8]
>The Italian mathematician Fibonacci (c.1170–1250), who grew up in North Africa and is credited with introducing the decimal system to Europe, used the term zephyrum. This became zefiro in Italian, and was then contracted to zero in Venetian. The Italian word zefiro was already in existence (meaning "west wind" from Latin and Greek zephyrus) and may have influenced the spelling when transcribing Arabic ṣifr.[9]

Who cares this obese Marveldrone thinks.
He unironically considers Avengers Assemble to be one of the greatest movies of all time

>0 is the integer immediately preceding 1. Zero is an even number,[42] because it is divisible by 2 with no remainder. 0 is neither positive nor negative. By most definitions[43] 0 is a natural number, and then the only natural number not to be positive. Zero is a number which quantifies a count or an amount of null size. In most cultures, 0 was identified before the idea of negative things, or quantities less than zero, was accepted.
>The value, or number, zero is not the same as the digit zero, used in numeral systems using positional notation. Successive positions of digits have higher weights, so inside a numeral the digit zero is used to skip a position and give appropriate weights to the preceding and following digits. A zero digit is not always necessary in a positional number system, for example, in the number 02. In some instances, a leading zero may be used to distinguish a number.

user! That's enough!

>numbers and numerical digits are different things

>once defeated Flash and tied him to rocket-boomerang
DCEU has deepest lore, hope they will show it in Flash solo.

Where are the colors?

Right here, Chief

So what is the ETA for trailer? Today, tommorow?