>we

Always did.

Always will.

>takes the summit ice joke even further
Nah.

>bringing something that isn't chinese to vancouver
I'm ok with it

is it a real company or just a meme?

It better have the same store layout that the rabbi had in the episode about Sunmit Ice. That would be tight.

it's real

What do you need holocaust education for? A bunch of Jews died. there.

summiticeapparel.com/
This website is CONFIRMED KINO

>Summit Ice Apparel was founded in 2015, when Mr. Fielder became aware that his favorite jacket company, the Vancouver-based Taiga, had published a tribute to Holocaust denier Doug Collins in one of their winter catalogues. Mr. Fielder immediately recognized a need in the marketplace for an outdoor apparel company that openly promoted the true story of the Holocaust.

>To accomplish its mission, Summit Ice proudly selected the VHEC to be the sole recipient of its profits, benefiting Holocaust education in Western Canada. This unselfish donation from Summit Ice will provide the VHEC resources to further its mission to promote human rights, social justice and genocide awareness through education and remembrance of the Holocaust. To learn more about the VHEC, please visit vhec.org.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/4326/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
>ban evading

When is the third season coming to hulu :(

>.05 shekels deposited into your account

>Holocaust denier Doug Collins

what did he really say

>Mr. Fielder immediately recognized a need in the marketplace for an outdoor apparel company that openly promoted the true story of the Holocaust.

How have we ever gotten by without one.

The truth: appoximately 300,000 died of starvation because of Allied bombing of German supply routes. Tragic, yes. Systematic extermination of Jewish people for the sake of exterminating Jewish people?

NO.

During his 14-year association with the North Shore News, Collins, who was also a naturalized Canadian who had come to Canada as an immigrant, wrote regular columns against immigration and ethnic minorities in Canada. His writings became increasingly controversial and led to accusations of racism and antisemitism. In 1997, a complaint against him was brought before the British Columbia Human Rights Commission for a column in which Collins questioned the Holocaust and denounced Schindler's List, which he derided as "Swindler's List," as propaganda. The case was dismissed.

A further complaint was laid in 1999 citing four of his columns, including the column raised in the previous complaint. This one was upheld, and Collins and his publisher were ordered to pay $2,000 in damages. The complaint was upheld upon appeal.

>write an article calling out Schindler's List
>have to pay $2k in feels damages
>canada

its annudah shoah

pathetic. like holocaust "education" is lacking money and exposure

typical jewish move. behind the jovial, amicable personality and humour lies a raving, disagreeable ethnocentrist. total self-obsession

oh boy, here we go

try this on for size, phamelia
imgur.com/a/725A7

BTW if allied bombing was a war crime, what was the Blitz, bombing of the Netherlands, Invasion of France, aerial campaign over Russia and German intervention over Spain during the Spanish Civil War?

Pro-tip: I never mentioned Allied bombing of German supply routes was a "war crime" - however, shit happens, and because those supplies were lost, ~300,000 Jewish prisoners lost their lives due to starvation.

Would you like to know more?

Yes it is don't lie

pretty sure the whole thing is just a joke. Nathan probably doesn't really care what people think about the holocaust but he still wants to put money towards it. So he made that episode on Nathan For You promoting it in a comedic way

>donates money for educational purposes
>now I am supposed to hate him
>???
I don't really understand here.

The thing you posted and the comments down below seem to imply it is.

Yes or no question: Do you think that the Nazi government undertook a systematic campaign to cleanse Europe of those they deemed inferior by use of mass, organized killings?

>This unselfish donation from Summit Ice

wow i wonder if this is a joke considering all of the summit ice press releases are totally ridiculous and he set up a holocaust museum in the middle of an unsuspecting store on his comedy program

Answer me you fucking faggots