Would Mulan have been gang-raped if the soldiers found out she was a woman earlier?

Would Mulan have been gang-raped if the soldiers found out she was a woman earlier?

why would finding earlier had made a difference? I reckon they would have done the same thing as they did and banished her

We talking Disney world or real world?

Disney world some guys would've ogled her but the captain dude would have kicked her out of the army while being all angry and she would've been sad.

In the real world she would've been raped to death and maybe eaten.

>Would Mulan have been gang-raped if the soldiers found out she was a woman earlier?

I fucking love you guys sometimes.

>eaten
wat?

Ha! Rape is absurd!

If the Xiongnu (Huns) caught her she might be eaten

Chinese don't eat people, just dogs.

Anyway the most absurd thing about the movie is that the Xiongnu would ever attack anywhere remotely near a mountain covered in snow.

When you have horse archers, all you ever use are horse archers

uh oh looks like we're on THAT part of the internet again! :-O

haha hella fuckin epic dude! us 4channers, eh?

>watches a cartoon aimed at 5 yearolds
>questions whether or not gang-rape was ever a threat

That's absurd.

Like in the lake?

Hey, don't cry mate.

sup redd*t

>Chinese don't eat people, just dogs.

I was reading a book on Mao's famine and apparently the Chinese had quite a few recipes for cooking humans

everywhere where there's starvation people eventually eat people

>People got triggered

No fucking really?

Didn't you ever see Alive?

The more important question is would it be kino

>murder is okay but rape isn't

realistically the chink army is mostly conscript of peasants, trained for a few months (similar to the movie)
so order and discipline among the troops was dorky -->there's a high chances that they will rape her in secret,

>Would Mulan have been gang-raped

Yes

>found out she was a woman

That would have just been a nice bonus.

Ah-ha --- the Disney princesses fantasy, eh user !? (笑´・艸・) It actually is good synopsis, though. Where is the rest of it ? Is she going on the revenge tour after the terrible incident?????

Real world she probably would've been raped when they thought she was a nubile looking young man.

>watching a cartoon
>not thinking about rape

>ywn do a cheeky rape on a disney princess

>Desicive Tang strategic victory

What?

Yep.

While we're on the subject of eating people, imagine eating that fresh, newly made, silky haired red puss

> Who are these men I see
> taking turns, raping me?

Tang held up the Yan army long enough to consolidate their army else where

No, the Han dynasty generals were ruthless disciplinarians and they were forbidden from sex while in active service, instead the army opened walking brothels. She might have been put into one I guess.

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
JUST TO EAT...HER CUNNNNNNNT

(Ha!)

Rape is no laughing matter.

Unless its clown rape.