>beats out OJ
>beats out Hollywood
>beats out onto his wife's chest
>"He rapes, but he saves."

Holy shit, Dave is fucking back.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DaveChappelle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't feel like he's back. I feel like he just was, and it was needed.

Versus this Amy Schumer shit it was like eating a bad sandwich and getting rid of the taste with some food you really like. His act was really fun and came from someplace honest. Amy was just constantly blaring some sort of rant, telling you why you should like her, and being an angry asshole the whole time.

It's very basic after a certain point, Schumer was like "I'm going to be unlikable and you're wrong if you don't like me!"

Dave was like, "not liking me is kind of subjecting, how about you hear me out and figure it out for yourselves."

Dave was comedy, Amy was just being what everybody doesn't like now.

>>beats out arabs
you forgot
>beats out women

He's a Muslim.

he knows which way the wind is blowing so he is appeasing the white rural retards so they don't hang his nigger ass

I'm pretty sure Dave could live comfortably anywhere in the world if he wants to.

But you still paid him, faggot

he could be a somalian warlord yes

HE'S SEETHING

We wuz comedianz?

The wind is neutral right now, as it should be.

The idea of "push-and-pull" is wrong when we should be having a real discussion about social issues. Comedy is often what creates that kind of discussion. This victim complex shit needs to stop. You can't ask somebody about their position when they treat their opponent like an oppressor.

I mean, what CAN'T the LGBT(other crap I don't have grammar for) community do in western countries right now? Calm the fuck down and let's have a conversation.

>he's teething

so cute when the drumpfties get their first set but they get so emotional :(

What was about niggers? I may have missed it.

wah

drumpfy want binky?

nah but I got this dick for your ass.

I just watched them today. Pretty good stuff, I wouldn't say 100% Dave Chapelle but pretty solid stuff. I really admire his ability to stay pretty neutral politically and still shit on everyone. I feel like the crowds weren't really getting some of stuff at times though.

Dave has always been anit-illuminati (hollywood). This is why he said fuck you to comedy central and went to africa. This is why he spoke out on what they were trying to do to Martin Lawrence. He has to be carefull so he nevers says too much.

If you notice, this stand up takes minor jabs at all the agendas the illuminati is pushing these days. But he is still carefull about.

>It's very basic after a certain point, Schumer was like "I'm going to be unlikable and you're wrong if you don't like me!"
based Norm was on point about this in his novel
>There’s a lady up onstage now and she’s saying the most unladylike things, quite shocking. The folks in the crowd are looking at each other, astonished. They can hardly believe what they’re hearing and I can tell that they don’t know what to do, so they decide to laugh.

>beats out

Is this some kind of third worlder slang? Fuck off, we own the world and space and you're all dead within the next seven years.

I'm so happy Dave is back. A proper, genuine, non-PC fucking comedian that's funny as shit and also full of fucking common sense.

Goddamn, is he and Norm the last of their kind?

>Trumpkike is a secret self hating faggot

I'm surprised, are you guys surprised? I'm totally surprised.

Less talkie, more sucky. okay slick?

Burr

Burr got cucked by his nigger wife, Nia.

*beats off

lol where did this rumor about him moving to Africa stem from? He moved to Ohio. I'd know, I used to live in the same town as him. I'd see him grocery shopping sometimes, shit was dope.

The same place as the crack addiction rumour

How?

Burr is completely cucked by his nigger wife.

Can you kids stop making these threads?

If you want to post go back to here: reddit.com/r/DaveChappelle/

Thanks and lurk moar.

For one, he "couldn't" buy his dream car that he always wanted because his wife didn't want him to spend "their"(read: the money he earned but she feels entitled to) on it.
He also talks about her like she's his owner and he's a pet dog vying for her approval.

Dave has always made comedy out of racial issues. Its just so different seeing it now because of how shitty peoples attitudes on race / gender have gotten in the past 5-6 years.

Those people's faces that weren't amused was golden.

WOAH BREAKING NEW GROUNDS

BASED REDDIT NIGGER

He ran away to Africa for about 2 weeks..... it was just a vacationbto clear his head after turning down the chapelle show. He lived in Ohio during the taping of the show as well, he hated Hollywood

How has that changed his act that he didn't buy his "dream car"?

Are you white? Please tell me I have to know. It's like the white kids who know all about gangster rappers history lol thuglife

Alright pal

He literally talks about living in a small white town in Ohio in his standup, it's not exactly deep knowledge.

That wasn't me but you can hear it in his act. He feels white guilt and is now much safer with his jokes.

>Its just so different seeing it now because of how shitty peoples attitudes on race / gender have gotten in the past 5-6 years.

This has absolutely been a top-down movement in the culture. For some reason, the Bilderbergers got together and said: We need everybody to start fighting over the next 20 years

These Chapelle shill threads are worse than CTR. Stop forcing this piece of shit on us.

>the Bilderbergers got together and said: We need everybody to start fighting over the next 20 years
This fight has been going since the civil rights movement in the 60's, there's always a bunch of faggots who are never happy whether they be black, white, brown or Jew

>Dave is fucking back.

good one. that set was weak as hell

>us

Sup Forums isn't on person. Shut the fuck up nigger.

>not answering the question
lol thug life!

why does everyone hates millenials, what the fuck did they ever do

>he rapes
>but he saves
>and he saves more than he rapes
>but he rapes

>..okay, i was just worried because her dick is peeking out of her underwear
>last thing i want is to be at a party where a tranny ODs

he's the hero we need

Top kek, I remember seeing this in audience and wondering what she did to make him look at her like that

is this what a black man from reddit sounds like?

re: asia:

"lotta ladyboys in the wake of those atomic bombs"

L to the O to the L

>releasing these right after amy schumer's new hour

christ almighty her shit really looks poor in comparison