NEGRO IDIOCY

I want you.. no

I dare you to... no

I DOUBLE DOG dare you to watch the following segments of Loretta Lynch's grilling by the judiciary committee and NOT get annoyed as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCaOi20vt5U

00:46:35
01:51:28
03:46:35

...yeah I watched it all, I am mad as fuck now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPN-k_gBQeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A stupid ape that can't answer a single question. Niggers truly need to be exterminated.

>I MADE THE DECISION TO ACCEPT THE RECOMMENDATION

This is why republicans need to get behind Trump . The more they expose this shit show involving the Clinton emails , the more the American public will turn from her and the democrats.

That last guy tho

He was mad af

You're confusing apes with politicians.

Can somebody please explain what is happening here.

Who are getting questioned by who and why?

The ones being questioned seem to be the ones involved in the Clinton email scandal. But i thought the indictement had been dropped?

I would but I'm on muuh phone

The black lady is the person who is ACTUALLY responsible for not indicting Clinton. The FBI either recommends or doesn't recommend an indictment, but the Attorney General, who is the head of the Department of Justice, is responsible for investigating and coming to its own conclusion. She made her decision to not indict 24 hours after the FBI director's public statement.

What the Republican congressmen are basically realizing is:

1) Attorney General Lynch didn't have the DOJ do its own investigation into the FBI's findings, she just accepted their recommendation to not indict.

and

2) She will not give a straight answer to any question to avoid perjuring herself. She's making it impossible for herself to outright lie.

>"If I'm driving on the highway and it says "Speed Limit 55" and I'm going 65, have I broken the law?"
>"You're going to have to ask a highway patrolman for that"

Thanks for explaining.

Where do you go from here though? They can try to prove to a very small minority of people that she's probably crooked, but is anyone going to take this further?

>wow wtf why is another one of king obobo's nigger cronies a total piece of shit subhuman

i dunno m8 i just dunno

She isn't exactly restoring the public's trust in the justice system.

>I DIDN'T REVIEW THE EVIDENCE
>I CAN'T ANSWER THAT QUESTION; SEE MY FIRST POINT
>I DON'T HAVE THAT INFORMATION; SEE MY FIRST POINT

I was surprised to see the major news outlets actually reporting on her not answering a single question so perhaps they're waking up?

>Dallas shooting and more Dindu rioting happens at the same time as this
>suddenly nobody cares about this any more because cops shot a dindu and a Dindu shot cops

Really makes u think :)

>major news outlets
>waking up

m8 they're the ones putting people to sleep

FYI, the 03:46:35 starts at about 03:48:30 when he says "I miss Eric Holder" (because at least he answered).

>Thank for that
>Thanks for coming
>Thanks for the opportunity to speak
>Thanks
>Thank you
>Thank you so much

Wtf are these Canadians?

lol this looks really similar to the SA parliament where nigs are trying to hold an intelligent conversation with whites but all they can do is spout words they learned in school.The only difference is the US congress has less niggers yet but just wait 20-30 years

The FBI does the DOJ investigations. What she really said and did is just follow their recommendation. They temporarily got to play boss.

Plus, she takes no responsibility for the decision that she made, citing "I accepted the FBI recommendation", so no one under oath has claimed making the decision.

In other words, Hillary will NOT be charged with a crime and there is NO ONE responsible for that decision.

Isn't democracy great?

Ay up. Hol lips. *Smacks yo*

Unfortunately this is true.
I'm embarrassed by my fellow countrymen. They are ADHD ridden useful idiots that don't see beyond their own nose.

she's not dumb, she's just a criminal nigger. her answers are very lawyerly and phrased in a very careful way to not bring evidence against herself. she is being intentionally vague and purposely giving them the run-around with her answers.

what's pathetic is that none of them told her outright to cut the shit or there would be penalty.

congress ought to do what they can to fire her.

>don't see beyond their own nose

What I'm wondering is what options does congress even have in this scenario? Can they fire her? Can they fire Comey?

If Comey really is on their side, I'm guessing he's just going to run out the clock until Hillary is elected President. Then this whole investigation gets washed away and fades into obscurity.

>what's pathetic is that none of them told her outright to cut the shit or there would be penalty.

This is one area where my knowledge is lacking.

Can they actually make her give straight answers under threat of penalty or is she there voluntarily?

heh ;)

Not sure about Congress, but there's a theory that Comey did not actually want to accuse her since Obumer can pardon her. On the other hand, if Comey exposed enough evidence to the public they might back away from Hillary and then Come could freely accuse her under president Trump.

>tinfoil on

Thank you for raising this important issue. As I indicated before, I would like to refer to the previous statement. I can not provide blanket statement.

I don't even have a strong enough rage face.

Thank you for raising this important issue, I can't give specifics in relation to a hypothetical but I will forward your enquiry to the relevant department.

My question was, I'm speeding at 65 mph in a 50 zone, did I or did I not break the law?

Frag den Schutzmann. Herr dreidoppelt

was she ever asked what the fuck she was thinking when she met with bill clinton on the tarmac in phoenix? Was she ever asked if she seriously thought people were so unawares as to not realize that bone headed move was just a ploy to recuse herself from responsibility regarding the decision to indict or not?

Both points were raised.

>we didn't talk about Hillary
>we talked about our grandchildren and sheeiiit

Yes very directly. She couldn't answer straight.

He just wanted to say hello :^)

They won't do shit. They let Clinton off the hook in the 90s. Dems let bush off the hook, they'll let Hillary off the hook and they'll have their next guy let off the hook. It's all a joke.

This fucking nigger.

The thing about this though is that the only reason anyone would ever intentionally dodge questions and refuse to give honest answers is because they have done something wrong and don't want to say anything or give information that would reveal their wrongdoing. It's an obvious fucking sign of corruption. It would not surprise me in the least that the sole reason she was appointed in the first place was to stop a hillary indictment.

Her answers were completely rehearsed, meaning she never intended to answer truthfully and spontaneously. Even the answers she gave some of the Democrats sounded rehearsed meaning she knew exactly what they were going to ask. This was probably done in order to make her look at least competent. The level of corruption and dishonesty and traitorous activities in the democratic party is astonishing.

Well they gave her the questions beforehand to prepare, but you are right about the rest.

The State department has reopened the investigation on statements HRC made to Congress while under oath, statements that directly contradict the FBI's findings. Republicans are trying to get HRC to testify again on statements that her aide, Huma Abedin, made about her using the server not for convenience as she says, but to avoid Freedom of Information Act requests (any of her work-related emails can be viewed by the public). Proving that would potentially lead the FBI to recommending indictment. Comey himself said he wasn't investigating HRC for lying, he was investigating her for mishandling classified material.

Realistically, we're heading into uncharted territory. It's up to the Republican congressmen and women to decide how much time and energy they're willing to spend on this scandal, knowing that the more time spent could look bad if it leads to nothing.

The Democrats have proven they are unwilling to even admit what HRC herself has admitted: using the private server was stupid. They will say nothing incriminating because everything that comes out of their mouths while on camera is a potential soundbite. So, they're using their question time to bring up irrelevant, current events.

Even though they seem like caricatures, don't forget these are some of the most powerful people on earth. They're lawyers and politicans. They care about self-preservation above all else.

If I were still a teacher, I would show these clips and also clips from the Comey hearing. Just explaining the facts of this case could create several new Republicans in a single class period.

It's going to be an interesting year, indeed.

>It's going to be an interesting year, indeed.

Yup. I was too young for the Bill/Monica scandal, but this si on another level. I fucking messed up my sleeping schedule, these hearings are between 3 and 7 AM my time.

what if a republican congressman did the exact same thing hillary is accused of, trying to prove that clinton had special treatment?

they would either, let him off the hook like hillary which would prove there's actually a legal way to share confidential information and not be accountable for it, or indict him which would prove clinton indeed had special treatment

someone should take a bullet for the team

That's one of the big things that has been brought up over and over again without being answered; what happens if someone else does this? What if Hillary does this again as President?

All political figures do this so not sure why being black is relevant, you would probably understand better if you weren't a commie

I would think someone who grossly mishandles confidential information might not be indicted for whatever legal mumbo jumbo reason but there would be at least something legally preventing them from gaining the HIGHEST level of clearance there is

this shit is nuts

its like someone cant even ride a bike but applies for a job as an airplane pilot and not only that, but theyre considered the front runner candidate

Her autism levels are off the charts

Yeah she was asked if it ever crossed her retarded mind that maybe just maybe there might be an ounce of conflict of interest that should make her reconsider accepting the invitation. Also she's full of shit and a scumbag who was offered a job in hillary's administration by Bill. This is pretty much confirmed at this point.

It doesnt matter if she is pardoned, her entire rep will be ruined and she wouldnt be allowed to run for any office again.

They actually asked her that and her response was "I am sure the outcone would be the same if the circumstances are the same" which is a non answer.

How about the dozen soldiers and commanders who lost their clearance forever because of the same shit?

>"secretly" meets with Bill Clinton
>conservitards and republifags scream like little girls
>Mama Nig hangs head in shame, will cower to FBI
>FBI gives Queen Shillary a Free Pass
>epic butthurt on the right
you got played, ironically, like marks in a 3 card monte

the whole thing was unreal
>gets asked if someone sharing confidential info with someone with no clearance is illegal
>doesnt say yes but pretty much confirms it
>gets asked if hillary's lawyers had clearance somehow since its proven she shared that shit with them
>"I dont have that information"

She would basically reply the same if she was asked "do you think the dry cleaner's with whom hillary shared confidential information had any clearance at all? -I dont have that information so I cant say"

You're defending actual, literal, espionage and treason against the United States, just so you can bait for replies on an anonymous Nicaraguan rain dancing forum.

I just want to point this out.

wow Im #mentallyHill now

Still waiting for Comey to release the interview as he promised

Still waiting for Chaffetz' referral to investigate Hillary for Purgory as he promised

Listening to these 2 senate hearings has really jaded me against Sup Forums, it's 99% shit and 1% political discussion.

>one of the highest ranking professional liars in america
>feeding the kangaroo court complete bullshit

duh.

the livethreads of the hearings are mostly "true Sup Forums"

none of these memeing assholes have the tolerance to sit through 6 hours of that shit because they dont really care

Fookin' 'ell m8, now I gotta boot the video back up just to rage all over again. Thanks to OP for pointing out the timestamps in the video because I can't be assed with manually finding the times.

I stayed home sick from work yesterday and watched this nigger do this live and I seriously slammed my desk, yelled at my monitor, and got up and paced around my apartment in fits of rage when this shit happened.

Dude I hear you. The shills are insane - purely for (You)'s - no fucking discussion. If that faggot I replied to wanted to put forth his side of the argument and discuss this shit, he could. But no, it's just pure unadultered b8.

(you)
Don't be a nigger, just answer the question if you can help, or fuck off if you're going to get in the way.

You've never even seen a criminal defense lawyer in real life, have you?

They are a walking grey area. And in a courtroom, they never give straight answers unless evidence supports 100% factually, they just dont have to.

She played these congress niggers like a fiddle.

>the debts speak the truth

The greekbro is on point. If you catch the live threads, you'll actually see some great discussions between well-educated anons and the occasional leaf that spews shit.

>mfw I was watching the hearings on headphones at work, while writing speeches for the Ghanaian President

Why is a Romanian writing speeches for the Ghanaian President? Or am I being meme'd on?

I don't think a Republican congressman would risk the security of classified information just to prove a point. His career would be over. He would not be able to rest on the HRC defense, which is: I'm too stupid to know what I was doing.

That being said, your argument is exactly what Jason Chaffetz, who led Director Comey's hearing, stated. The precedent this sets is irresponsible at best and damaging at worst. If you can give non-cleared people access to classified material and not get indicted (which means go to court where you could be found innocent by a jury), then there doesn't seem to be a point in having security clearances. He and others are going to be working around the clock before the election to either get her indicted or explain to the public that she put our national security at risk. She is either a liar or deeply unqualified to be Secretary of State, let alone POTUS.

As far as I know, you cannot prevent the President from having security clearances and you cannot prevent someone who loses security clearances from becoming President. HRC's political career would effectively be over if she were not running or if she had been beaten by Bernie. This is her last shot at political relevancy.

>not a double NOG dare

>t. Political Copywriter

The Ghanaian President has outsourced his online campaign for this October's presidency run, and I got tasked with monitoring chimpanzees and writing speeches for the uneducated masses that compose the Ghanaian internet base pop.

>i'm living the dream

Everything you stated is 100% true. I also watched that hearing live. Chaffetz was fucking amazing during that hearing. Comey, while saying he would not recommend any indictment, was forthcoming and truthful in his testimony, so I can't blame him. I mean, I wish he would have done the opposite but I won't fault him. The entire Committee also seemed to respect him.

Anyway, as you said: Chaffetz pointed out that at worst: Clinton is a corrupt treasonous whore. At best - and Comey confirmed this - she is an incompetent treasonous whore not worthy of the security clearance granted the the President (which cannot be taken away as you also stated).

But of course this doesn't matter to the Everyday Man who gets their propaganda from CNN at 6 o'clock every night.

Interesting. You meet all sorts of people on this site lel

Sounds awesome.
You ever sneak in a red pill?

As interesting as looking at the first men discovering fire

Everything I write is filtered by two or three other senior staff members and I usually run by a script every time I have to write something.

With that being said, I do adopt a rather nationalistic "call-to-arms" type of tone in the speeches.

>constant bash of the opponent, raising the social and emotional levels way up high, bragging about stuff you have achieved under your term .... those are the things that manipulate best

How is this affair not a coup d'état?

The Obama-Comey-Lynch group have declared that Clinton is simply above the law.

They admit *what* she has done, but have simply ruled that the legal system cannot be applied to her.

USAs riksåklagare blir förhörd om varför hon inte väcker åtal mot Hillary Clinton som använt en privat mailserver och medvetet gett säkerhetsklassade mail till ej säkerhetsklassad personal (hennes advokater).

Dessutom så gjorde hon sig av med ~30k mail vilket är det amerikanska folkets ägor och högst olagligt.

kek it's perfect.

The problem is everyone uses a bad analogy for what Clinton did.

A better analogy would be:
>driving your car down the street
>you know you could hit someone
>its never happened before
>but the one time you look to side while going across you hit someone
>person is ok with minor wounds

You haven't exactly committed any crime, and if you stop they normally dont press charges but want you to lay their hospital bills/whatever.

That's essentially what happened with Clinton. Not to mention chaffetz is a fucking sperglord, that after 4 hours of investigating the FBI director, still didn't hear what he said.

>Clinton turned over 30,000 emails
>110 of them """""""contained classified information"""""""
>any email that has classified info MUST BE MARKED IN THE SUBJECT HEADING
>only 3, of 30,000 contained that necessary mark
>so that 110 simply had classified info that no one thought to mark as such

That's the equivalent of your family member/friend sending you a birthday present in the mail, and when you go to pick it up, its a fucking assault rifle or a bomb. And YOU'RE the one who gets fucked over for it.

Lastly since only 3 of 30,000 emails actually contained the classified marking, point to me someone who remembers every single email they've ever read, and you can see why Clinton really isn't guilty of anything beyond being an idiot.

Comey probably realized this, especially the part about those 110 emails not being marked. If anything, the jackasses who sent 110 emails worth of classified information out with no classification markings, would deserve punishment.

>riding down the road, speed limit says 55 im doing 65 have i broke the law
>you'd have to ask the highway patrol

Man I was watching all of it yesterday, and it's like watching sports for me ... watching the republicans grill her mercilessly near the end I was throwing my hands up screaming YES! Though, it doesn't really change anything but I hope maybe it will in time. The audible groans/half laughs from the audience when she did the "You'd have to ask the highway patrolman" line was just amazing.

Any hope of some people waking up to the total insanity of this shit?

Don't forget gross negligence in relation to those classified documents most likely being intercepted by foreign intelligence because of the irresponsible handling of those documents. That is the worst part of it.

I watched an hour worth before I got too mad and had to quit. How little out own politicians have in power means people like Hillary get away with all kinds of shit.

The last chance we have to save this country is with Trump.

You fags Brexit'ed and I'm proud, dad. You done good. Pray that we get Trump into office or we're fucked to the levels of urrp as we see our rights stripped away over the next 4-8 years.

You missed some based Republicans bashing her skull in, one sentence at a time. It got better as time passed, so it was worth the watch

This kind of makes me want someone high up in the military or other parts of the government to do the exact same thing as Hillary has done just to see if they get railed in the ass or not.

No, you fucking retard. I don't know why I'm responding to this bait in the first place, but:

>Driving your car down the street in the opposite lane
>Know you could hit someone, but don't.
>A russian guy notices you're breaking the fucking law and tells everybody
>Get investigated for breaking the fucking law
>"While she was breaking the fucking law, we don't recommend indicting her"

What Clinton did was illegal. It's as simple as that.

Also emails do not have to be marked as classified, they're just supposed to be. Further negligence on Clinton and her crew's part. Information is classified by it's nature, not by how it's marked. Are you really stupid enough to think I can willfully share top secret information with someone if I don't mark it as classified?

Well true. But I don't think that applies. Of course it makes matters worse but the act itself is more important when setting a precedent rather than the damages occured.

We had a similar issue in Sweden a couple of years back when Carl Bildt was found to use Gmail to send work related emails.
Nothing came of it of course.
Carl Bildt has to be Swedens equivalent of Hillary Clinton. The fuck is untouchable.

Is breaking the law illegal?
>I'd uhh have to refer you to the desicion of this important topic please refer to this important matter thankyou :^)

>Clinton really isn't guilty of anything beyond being an idiot.
It's called criminal negligence.

Oh, just FYI, I was scanning through the stream to find out when Gowdy got Rowdy on this cunt and I found it. It's at

2:30:35

if anyone is curious.

>Is breaking the law illegal?
>it depends on the circumstances
>what do you mean, like what circumstances?
>for instance, who is it who is being accused of breaking the law?
>lets say hillary clinton
>then no, its not illegal

Found the Hillary supporter

>so that 110 simply had classified info that no one thought to mark as such
Or they were instructed not to mark them as such.

Let me point out how fucking retarded you are
A) driving in the opposite lane =/= driving in the correct lane. Which is what I said, good job of being unable to read.

>B) emails do not have to be marked as classified.

Now I'm trying real hard to figure out how you even fucking breathe here being this stupid, but lets go.

She's supposed to know information she's never fucking seen before in her life is classified, IF NO ONE FUCKING INDICATES THAT?

Please off yourself.

It's pretty obvious she's just covering for herself and trying to prevent any ''unfavorable'' sound bites getting out.

Comey was so upfront that it's unlikely imo that he's in bed with the Clintons. Didn't FBIanon say that they want to get the Clinton Foundation and not just Hillary?
Whatever the case, it's clear that Lynch is under orders.

>Law is open to interpretation silly.

>check ID
>Sg. Die

>Bill Clinton appoints Lynch in federal power in the 90s
>Clinton Foundation becomes bigger and more corrupt year after year
>Clintons never have to worry about being prosecuted as they have the Attorney General in their personal pockets

Literally corruption to the highest degrees within our American Government.

youtube.com/watch?v=zPN-k_gBQeA

Here it is if you want just that part