Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

speedofanimals.com/an...
youtube.com/watch?v=7QLHliifTNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bear

that gorilla has a great ass

A bear is bigger plus it has razor sharp claws and teeth - what do you think.

the winner

Pitbull

Bears are gorillas with claws.

Now 100 Brock Lesnars vs 10 Gorillas.

even a smaller gorilla size bear i'd give the bear like 5:1

DALE

Gorillaz are smarter, bearfags

Bear. 100 times out of 100.

Bear. Gorillas are niggers who just beat on each other and eat leaves and shit. Bears are killers.

The gorilla is more flexible, more intelligent, more agile, has more strength and better hand/eye coordination. It's literally not even a contest. I would argue one gorilla could take two grizzlies

Yeah I'm smarter than the average bear too I guess that means I could kick one's shit in eh!

>multi-track baiting

Bear

Better question is 3 gorillas or 2 bears

Who could stop him?

Elephant

1 full grown male grizzly would take 3 gorillas

Literally nothing. Well, maybe a Sperm Whale or Giant Octopus with bloodlust assuming the fight took place in a large body of water.

was it autism?

The human is more flexible, more intelligent, more agile, has more strength and better hand/eye coordination. It's literally not even a contest. I would argue one human could take two hippos

Jesus this thread is reminding me of that thread a while ago that go derailed into how humans could possibly beat gorillas in a fist fight

Bear

Wtf it's like 2003 up in here all of a sudden

The human is more flexible, more intelligent, more agile, has more strength and better hand/eye coordination. It's literally not even a contest. I would argue one human could take two gorillas.

I would put my money on a grizzly bear for the following reasons.

1. Aggression - The grizzly is a carnivorous animal and that utilizes far more aggression than that of a vegetarian animal who just has to climb up a tree to eat a banana or tear grasses out of the ground.

2. Speed - a grizzly bear has a maximum running speed 56 km/h. Source cited was speedofanimals.com/an...

That speed means that the grizzly bear can hunt down that gorilla and pound him before the stupid gorilla even knew what hit him. Source cited: my imagination.

3. Agility - Grizzly bear is so agile that he makes SCRUM masters cry. Source cited: myself and peer reviewed by one of my coworker.

4. Natural weapons - Freaking claws, BRO!

DISCLAIMER: The author assumes no responsibility for your wager lost if you actually happen to make these two animals fight. Do not try this at home.

AFILLIATION DISCLAIMER: The author is a shape shifting bear who is obviously biased.

No animals were hurt in the making of this response.

Bear. Easy. A gorilla has little to no chance against a full grown Grizzly.

grizzly bear would win 3 out of 4 times

Like no shit, the Victorians used to set these fights up in arenas and the bear almost always won.

*cringe*

Better question:

What animal is there that can take on a highly-seasoned human hunter? We're talking big-game-hunter/Most Dangerous Game esque madman who has fucktons of experience.

And you had your head... all the way up it!!

how much prep time does the hunter get?

in full hunting gear includring a rifle? nothing
without any gear? everything

>big-game-hunter

So basically, which animal can beat a gun?

Well, none, obviously.

realistically, large cats have the best rate, I'd put my money on a leopard due to the combination of speed and the almost certain instant death if it catches you.
Other animals are more likely to kill a human IF in conflict, but are less likely to hunt them down.
Nile Croc is also in the running.

How do gorillas even fight? From what I've seen they just charge into shit.

1v1 with a Tiger, no weapons, you'll last seconds.

I would favor a Tyrannosaur over any human with non military hardwear.

Gorilla is that crackhead attempting armed robbery of a gun store. Bear is the gun store owner. Gorilla lasts 2.6 seconds.

Bears have to kill to eat, and are good at it. Gorillas generally eat plants, and fight because they're dicks, not for survival.

The sun.

This meme isn't funny 9gag, sorry.

That animal is man...

what if its a weaker gun that may not kill if the shot isn't precise enough

on land, probably only an elephant

a male silverback would lose to a grizzly but kill a black bear

two chimps could kill a grizzly

a gorilla could easily kill two chimps

a polar bear would kill a grizzly, or a hippo, two chimps, or a gorilla

a gorilla and a chimp would kill a polar bear

You should fight a gorilla, genius. Make sure your friends youtube it.

Gorilla by rear naked choke

I think a rhino would fuck a hippo up

A ye-olde hardcore hunter could probably kill some larger cats with a spear or some other primitive weapon.

With enough fire power any person able to wield a gun.

>the average bear
so are there bears that are smarter than you?

I feel like a hunting rifle would kill a T-rex

>tv show/movie
>two masterclass hunters are released into opposite sides of a large forest
>no tools whatsoever
>they need to kill each other to win/get out

i'd watch it.

Well of course.
Plenty of gay men are highly educated.

>both just camp in a spot with camo
>they never see each other and die of starvation

the skull of some massive dinosaur is probably too thick to be pierced by anything short of an elephant gun or AT rifle

this thread is gold

Maybe if you stalk the Rex with an extremely high caliber and shoot it a few times in the head from a distance. If we're talking a 1v1 face off, barring an rpg, I do not think any weapon would be capable of killing a Tyrannosaurus rex

You'd just have to shoot it in the heart or lungs which are pretty big targets

what about his guts

your average hunting rifle can pierce like a feet concrete. i'd say they would go through a dino skull.

>That one part where they bring in a table and a deep fryer
>she deep fries chicken at her bed.

insane arm and leg strength, arms and legs are bigger than a bears. their muscles are stronger than humans and other animals by a crazy factor, their brain and muscle tendon matter allows then to tense and activate their muscles about 10x stronger than we can. a gorilla was in a room when it hang by a roof rafter by one hand and caved the roof in with his other hand and escaped.

actually, this isn't a bad idea, but a more realistic one would be
>two expert trappers released into opposite areas
>have to build traps to capture their opponent
>are allowed tranq guns
>if they don't capture their opponent in 3 days, no one wins
>prize money is a million dollars
watching the hunters get desperate and make mistakes on the third day will be worth it.

hippos are immune to bullets. they're also immune to railguns

Before he killed you.

Very fascinating thread, but I just wanted to ask if I'm still on Sup Forums yet.

>Most Dangerous Game: The TV Show

they'd get out and not starve if they went for it, so i think they would. also it's a movie so they would.

i think the gorilla would win IF it survives the first hit

a bear would be an unknown to it so until it eats a hit the gorilla would have no idea what its dealing with, but once it did (if it survived) i think it would win

i think there a reported tiger kills right?

Nothing.

That is the most dangerous land animal on the planet.

Whatever your shit is, the hippo fucks it up. Nothing fucks with hippos.

bigfoot
youtube.com/watch?v=7QLHliifTNI

>they're also immune to railguns

>Railguns

The fuck?

Except for that gigantic nigger croc that eats them, Gustave.

Ebola

Maybe if the gorilla used a branch or boulder.

No you're in a 3rd grade classroom

i watched inlane empire with my father... needless to say it was somewhat awkward at times

bone is five times stronger than steel, the thing they use to reinforce concrete

dinosaur bones were often filled with air cavities like birds, but the skull of something like a Triceratops would probably be thick enough to stop a bullet from reaching the brain. that depends on calibre tho

yeah except hunters vs hunters and not sailors.

hippos are unstoppable