Post movies where the hero turned out to be the villain

Post movies where the hero turned out to be the villain

what's a moot.

This thread.

TRAITOR!

Not really the villain as much as he could had been as rich as Zuckerberg but could never make it work. He was seeing for a while as a social media genius in charge of the most influential website on the internet. And now he does grunt work at google.

>Everything was for the taking. And now it's all over. And that's the hardest part. Today, everything is different. There's no action. I have to wait around like everyone else. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

REGRETS I'VE HAD A FEW
I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO
SAW IT THROUGH WITHOUT EXEMPTION
I FACED IT ALL AND I STOOD TALL
AND DID IT MY WAY

>Grunt work.

The president of Amazon has built himself a mech suit to become a real life anime villain.

Please tell me he's an undercover agent.
Please.

Does anyone sort picture moot as the guy from the shield.
Ya know like in the finale where he is now stuck at a desk and no longer sees any action.

>implying you wouldnt take that fuckin job

>poor
>a cuck
>deleted /n/ and Sup Forums because he's a liberal
>works for sjw central called google
What a fucking faggot

The moot is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very thread. You can see it when you look out your (you's) or when you open catalog. You can feel it when you shitpost... when you report a thread... when you pay your Sup Forums pass.

old news

I'd work there too if I could
(they didn't hire me though, full of asians and chinese btw)

if moot made money off Sup Forums you would all fucking hate it

No, a stooge keeping tabs on Sup Forums via captcha.

Sort of. I can definitely see moot shaking up drug dealing ghetto niggers and breaking some legs or even killing someone, but I could never see him ratting out on his friends. He a true nigga.

Let it go dude

ah but the google motto is "don't be evil" checkmate

hehe

That's the dumbest fucking shit I've ever heard. Did fucking John Green write that?

HE WAS A GOD HERE
HE LET IT GO BECAUSE HE COULN'T HANDLE IT

>moot gets paid big bucks to sit in beanbag chairs with a bunch of college ((educated)) punjabs and discuss how they can spy on 10 year old girls more efficiently.