Germany prosecuting free speech

People I want out of this hellhole. Germany has conducted the first mass raid on the homes of people who were deemed to use "hate speech" online.

faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/bundeskriminalamt-erste-bundesweite-razzia-gegen-hasspostings-im-netz-14338248.html

>more than 60 homes were searched
>25 police departments work together to prosecute hate speech and affiliation to prohibited organizations
>"The raids are also linked to postings targeting refugees", police department of Berlin states

I swear as soon as I have my degree in biochemistry I´m moving to the US. I can not live here anymore what kind of shit is this. The worst thing is to read the comments under such articles. About 80 % of comments are in favor of this.

I want off this ride.

Absolutely ridiculous, are your People so brainwashed that they accept this?

were these death threats against refugees or just negative opinions of them?

yes. words hurt m8.

Guess mostly negative opinions.
In the meanwhile, the left wing hurts 123 policemen in riots and nothing happens.

This country is done, the sane ones really have to get out of here.

>I´m moving to the US

Du bist ein Trottel, Hans. In den USA wird es noch viel schlimmer werden.

Komm nach Russland, dem einzig gerechten Staat!

They were mostly sarcastic comments. One example:
A guy was asked on facebook to donate stuff to refugees and he replied he´d donate a bottle of gas.

Vielleicht wirds in den USA noch schlimmer, aber momentan ist es noch nicht so weit wie bei uns.

so they are prosecuting bad jokes
ok get out asap, especially if you have any kind of sense of humour

They accept much worse. Germans laws are a mess. Stuff like:

>universal TV license (you have to pay regardless if you have a TV or not)
>GEMA (blocks 90% of youtube music videos)
>and prison sentence for torrent seeding

were all OVERTURNED by Austrian law, but they are common practice in Germany. Germany - the country of cucks, do what the US tells you, or you're a racist.

> I'm moving to the US

Go ahead and do so if you like, just don't be too sure that things will get better. This old country of ours has been a sinking ship for a long, long time.

Nein, USA wird nie wie Deutschland werden. Detuschland ist jetzt tot, warum bist du noch da?

Told you time and again the current crisis is to allow the state to define and ban hate and extremism with the intention of using it on the native population instead.

Once thought crime becomes the norm the Jew will unleash untold ghoul hordes from Africa, to join their brothers already here and create a global revolution, eradicate the European people and then rule for 10,000 years over a rootless African mass.

>80 % of comments are in favor of this.
shills or refugees or paid leftist faggots. impossible that Germans really believe that people should be prosecuted

siehe In den USA hast du ähnliche Gesetze. Was glaubst du wie lange es dauert bis eine Hillary Clinton "hate-speech" noch illegaler macht als in Deutschland?

Mach dir keine Illusionen, mit NSA ist die USA die Hölle für Bürgerrechte.

90% of the germans would vote for hillary
40% voted for merkel
10% voted for drugloving pedophiles
10% voted for the leftwing

>impossible that Germans really believe that

The biggest punch in the face to me is that we can not deny that most germans want it this way. They are happy if there is a nanny state that they can submit to. I mean did you ever stop and think about what it actually means when the state says they have the "monopoly on force" (Gewaltmonopol). They teach us this shit from first grade on and we just think "yeah that sounds great". In reality this is the perfect setup for a tyrannical government.

there are certain moments when things become very clear that you just need to get the hell out - i think you are right - this is the time
>can't say anything
>leftis enemies can do what they want without impunity
>=they can do anything to you if you say anything and they will not be punished

Well there is now better country as far as I can tell. At least you have all your rights right there in the constitution. In the german constitution it even fucking says "You have the right to free speech unless there are laws against it". What kind of right is that?

American expat who lived in Köln for 4 years.

I torrented the fuck out of every US TV show and movie I liked the whole 4 years. Generally I'd delete the torrent when it was complete but sometimes I'd go to bed with the PC on so it would have been seeding the complete thing for several hours.

Anyway did this for 3 years.

One day a legal packet shows up in the mail (in german, of course) saying I owe 1200 euros to this law firm. It cited my piracy of 20th century fox productions The Simpsons Seasonxx Episode xx and the movie Gone Girl.

I asked some kraut friends what to do and they said throw it in the garbage and start using VPN for my future pirating escapades.

This is what I did for the last year i was living there.

The SS never did show up at my door to take me away but I got a legal packet from that same law firm regularly at 6 month intervals.

*with impunity (they will NOT be punished)

It's only just begun.

It's not much better here. I just received blast emails from the president of my hospital saying that there was an employee who they're "dealing with" for using """hate speech""" in the wake of the recent nigger events. And I don't mean on the job or anything. Some SJW reported his own private social media account, and the hospital is acting like it should have control over its employee's opinions at home

Only difference in america is that you just get blacklisted and fired from your job rather than getting a criminal prosecution. Either way, you're fucked and you can't say shit.

Ja hätte, würde, könnte. Deutschland hat jetzt bereits die Gesetze, vor denen die Amis Angst haben. Du kannst ja hier bleiben und dich Cucken lassen, ich werd mein Glück dort versuchen, wo es wenigstens noch genügend Leute gibt, die das nicht wollen und man eine Chance hat dagegen zu kämpfen.

>Russland
>not cracking down on free speech

auf widersehen Hans

To clarify for our american brothers: 10% for left wing does not mean left- wing like the democrats in the US (they would be conservative here), but full blown communists. Imagine Bernie Sanders would be too far right to join their party.

>this is the perfect setup for a tyrannical government

It is!

And it's gonna get much worse. Because once you have mass Muslim immigration - people who don't believe in democracy, people on both sides will make the case that "democracy is too volatile to govern a multicultural country, because democracy can be racist".

Might sound far fetched now, but wait and see, that's what's gonna happen. And I'm not a racist, or anything.

This. Let the other Hans get cucked.

>I asked some kraut friends what to do and they said throw it in the garbage and start using VPN for my future pirating escapades.

It used to be like this. Not anymore, now you can get an actual prison sentence.

Yeah, that's retarded. Well, hopefully you enjoy your time and rights here senpai. Come on down South too famalama, we'll need you for the upcoming raccewar.

Honestly, when it comes to Facebook and your political opinins, I say in this day in age (depending on what your career is), it's best to forget it.

When Facebook started out (41 year oldfag checking in), it was meant to be a way to find old highschool buddies (since you can't exactly Google Bob Smiths email address) and to say you "had the tuna salad and a pickle" for lunch.

It's now evolved in people on both sides expressing some pretty opinionated stuff. This is fine if you're self employed or your outfit has a good Union.

But I've pretty much gone back to just posting vacation pics rather than strong right wing (which I am) political stuff.

Yes that is because you went away then. If you´d have given it another year and still not paid you would have been dragged to court.

Not only are they not punished, several politicians already said that their demands should be met so we have peace again.

Before you leave for America you should call all the refugees niggers and heil

Crap because I'm likely moving back to Germany for a couple more years.

Question german bro, I would assume that a summons to appear in court can't simply show up in my mailbox ? I travel for work and sometimes take month long vacations back to the States.

If a summons (or whatever Germans call it) showed up in my mail box the day after I left for a month long holiday back home, what would happen to me next time I came back to Germany ?

Kek, ich geh zurück nach Osteuropa wenn ich mit meinem Mathe Studium fertig bin.

Du hast in den USA keine Chance. Die NSA verstößt schon aktiv gegen das "Fourth Amendment", und niemand schert sich nen Dreck. Aber mach was du denkst.

Den Artikel habe ich auch gesehen und gelesen. Ich bereue es dass ich deutsch gelernt habe, aber naja zumindest kann ich herzlich lachen wenn ich zusehe wie ihr als Volk einen kollektiven Selbstmord begeht. Zum Glueck bin ich kein Deutscher. Es tut mir Leid wegen dem was schon passiert ist und was euch noch passiern wird. Aber wir alle sitzen im selben juedischen Boot... :(

It does not sound far fetched. And I´ll go even further. If they announced that next year after the election because AfD got 15% or more, then a majority of germans would not rebel against it.

wow
but if you guys got violent i bet they WOULDN'T meet your demands, which just proves that the game is rigged in favour of the globalist/leftists

It's so fucking irritating though, that facebook is the de facto place where so many people now get their information, and yet one side of the argument is effectively banned through SJW witch hunts and simply because facebook itself censors the shit out of right-wing opinions.

Nothing will happen now. German police departments are not really well connected so they wont find you and the law firms have other people to gut for their money if you are not there anymore. It is highly unlikely they pushed it to court if you were not in germany anymore.

Pic related. This is what I threw into the trash over 2 years ago.

Fuck em

Austria stronk

Hättest du mal besser arabisch gelernt. Aber danke für dein Mitleid.

This is disgusting...

I was told by my kraut friends (one of whom had been hit with a similar piracy "lawsuit" from the same firm) that this firm is infamous for doing this.

And they send out over 30,000 notices like this a month.

And even if 2% pay, for example the said parents of scared teenagers are a prime example of someone who pays, that the law firm makes millions.

But I didn't feel like paying.

Funny story: One "conservative" politician said: "If it was right wing extremists occupying buildings and attacking police, we would not even think about giving in to their demands, so why do we consider it now?"
The answer from the lefty politicians was: "Because it is different."

As I said, no problem now. If they meet resistance, like the person moving away or getting legal help, they stop in 99 % of the cases, because in the time they would have sued you they will get 10 other people to pay.

The thing is, once you start questioning the shit they pull and get a lawyer they drop the charges asap.
Its scare tacticts nothing more. if youre some full time seeder who seeds brand new shows or movies a lot they will fuck you hard.
youre only in real danger in germany if you torrent shit like the newest bushido rap album or bravo hits 6 gorillion. they actively persecute pirates.

Im torrenting for half my life now and never got anything from them.

That's what I was told.

Our IRS back home (the USA not Hong Kong where I'm working now) is similar with respect to federal income tax audits.

When they decided to audit you, you get some official mail sailing something like "we've audited your 2012 federal tax return and compute you owe an additional 6,535 dollars to the IRS. You must pay by...."

And many do pay it.

And few others will spend several thousand dollars in hiring a tax attorney to fight it and all of a sudden the IRS says "we made an error and believe your additional tax liability to be 63 dollars. Please send the the check to...•

But you have to go spend a couple of grand on an attorney which kind of sucks.

oy vey that's fucked

You are Russia now. Why complain? You love Russia and Putin, you got what you love. Now lie in this bed.

Come on over kraut bro, we still have free speech for now. Just don't get caught up with regressive leftists and add to our already out of control problem.

My ISP was Unity Media.

I did it for 3 years, mostly just leaching USA shows like breaking bad, etc and any movie I wanted to see. Many muisc albums and a few single player pirated PC games.

What triggered the legal notice were both 20 Century Fox Productions, the Simpsons and Gone Girl.

Never man. If I go, I will go to a solid red state.

Im with unity media too, Köln born and bred user here.
Well I dont know i let my torrents run by accident over night too in my younger years, nothing ever happened. I know plenty of people who do torrent and the only who got a letter for kill bill 2 is a computer iliterate mong.

Unity media is btw. the best provider you can get in germany. extremly good customer service.

What did you do in Köln anyways? you work in entertainment or are you some kinda graphic designer.

Im orginally from a "blue" voting New England state (because the voter base is largely in the city vs the rural areas) and even I didn't find living in Köln that bad.

Only thing I had to watch was my political opinions with a random kraut in a bar. My anti immigration pro gun ownership seemed to baffle the natives.

But if we kept conversation light, i never got in any arguments with Germans there.

>and then rule for 10,000 years over a rootless African mass.
It will not work. They will be washed out by the same ghoul hordes. Jews similary suffer from anti-white anti-intellect politics of the West. In US Jews became dumb they breed themselves into stupid mongrels too.

Its because regular germans are tired of these AfD faggots

If you ask a normal non-imageboard browsing german if they support refugees 90% will say yes, in Freiburg there's a refugee center that has 1000 refugees and over 3000 volunteers. People are really invested in immigration in Germany.

Same as with poland the german posters you see on Sup Forums are retarded manchildren, most of them neets and they in no way represent the society of either country. They just fail at life and blame foreigners for it.

These people are so fucking obnoxious germany is actually going to these lengths to shut them the fuck up because everyone is sick of reading that violent shit. Calls for violence, which these posts are, are punishable by law in every european state.

I'll dox myself because we have a good Union.

Airline pilot.

>Calls for violence, which these posts are, are punishable by law in every european state.
Not if you are Muslim and the calls are written in the Q book. Double standards and anarcho-tyranny.

>America isn't free
>Yuropoors

You fucking faggots should be at war with your government, what the fuck you cucks!!!!

>Europeans posting in this very thread will never be protected by the 1st amendment.

dont blame the refugees. most of them just want a better life

Muslims should actually have extra legal protection because of braindead faggots that confuse them with terrorists

Are you stupid? I said the exact opposite.

3/10

Now you've lost us their Poland friend. You gotta be reasonable in your 2nd post, that's where everyone but the Aussies seem to fuck up.

Now here comes a pathetically over the top troll post trying to get him self back on the horse.

Were did I blame them? I blame the government for putting people in jail for blaming them.

2/10

spotted the Italian Jew!!

>I´m moving to the US

Out of the Titanic and into the Lusitania...

I'm gonna have to report you to the German authorities if you keep this hate speech up!

If you are white, it is not hate speech. Except you are with the government.

We're actually pretty well off. While I'm glad to see so many paranoid Americans, we will never be convicted on hate crimes such as the Europeans see.

I think he was implying the other euros who like to "banter" (using lightly) saying that Americans aren't free, not anything you specifically have said.

I'm officially a Native American. You're fucked.

I'd say you'll be raped, but it seems in Germany on white males are imprisoned. So you'll probably be fine.

lol the UIS tells Germany to charge for TV licenses and blocks youtube from Germany and prosecuted Germans in German courts for pirating.
lol

I had to use a US VPN (strong VPN is a good one) when i was living there almost every time someone from the States iMessaged me a YouTube link.

Nice digits.

And you're right, of course.

They will welcome you in the US and you can help them fight from there. Even if Trump gets elected, there will still be a lot of work to do. Good luck! (and enjoy a hamburger and fries for me!)

t. Yank working overseas

>it was meant to be a way to find old highschool buddies (since you can't exactly Google Bob Smiths email address) and to say you "had the tuna salad and a pickle" for lunch.

Exactly. And family pics and stuff. That's all I've used it for in ages. I will say stronger stuff in private messages with trusted friends, but that's it.

And I don't post much anymore anyway. Some friends asked me a while back and I bluntly said, "because there's no free speech on here. Everything is censored and people harass and stalk each other over Facebook posts. I'm not saying shit on here ever again, and my ad blockers and cookie policies do their best to make sure Fuckbook makes as little $$ off me as possible. I love you guys though. PM me if you want."

The replies were all along the lines of "oh." But I got some cool PMs.

Reminder, we need to publicly crucify this bitch:

I grew up in the 80s and what is going on now is straight out of science fiction to us

When you said something "dumb" in the 80s or even 90s, you're friends were the only people who heard it. And they gave you a pass, because they were your friends

Now if you say something dumb, Twitter and cnn can get ahold of it.

Yes, the anti-piracy laws in Germany are direct pressure from the US music/film industry.

And germans just love bending over.

Most internet users of today are jackasses in my eyes, when I grew up and started to surf the internet it was common knowledge to never ever use your real name or at least be extremely cautious about using it if you absolutly had to for some reason, but then web 2.0 and with it social media happened, making it more user friendly for the normal plebs and now some deluded politicians even demand that people are forced to use their real name.

Reading stuff like that seems ridiculous and incredible dangerous to me and tells me that the people calling for this have no idea how the internet actually works and are in their very core authoritarian control freaks that would love to police the smallest opinion. They would like to turn the internet into TV 2.0, but they don't understand that a thing like that isn't really possible. Especially now, since people like me got used to the freedom it provides, you can't un-invent the printing press.

>tfw germanflag will be rare as fuck.

Gestapo is back.

When do you guys think I should move out of here? I was planning on doing it next year but shit just keeps getting worse and worse.

On the one hand I want Germany to become a total Sharia shithole as an example to the world.

On the other, I don't want all those pretty towns to be destroyed.

as soon as possible, my dubblydubbed friend