Hi, Sup Forums! I had these stickers made. I live in a shitlib area and will sticker bomb the downtown...

Hi, Sup Forums! I had these stickers made. I live in a shitlib area and will sticker bomb the downtown. Hopefully it'll trigger several cucks around here.

don't bring them here.

Yes we definetly need more cucks, anti-racists and niggers here.

Why the fuck would you do that?

Where?

They won't trigger anyone, should have used the swastika. Pleb.

5 stickers, woooooow.

Put them next to punk bands posters n sheeit to lure and trigger them here.

fbpb

150 of each.

Here, you idiot, we have enough trolls and faggots on this board already.

>OP spending time, effort and money to trigger people he doesn't like
Is your life really that empty that you need tribalism to feel the void?

OP put them on people's cars so they get smashed up and their owners attacked by niggers.

nice.
dont forget to glue razorblades under the stickers

Should have bought #onlywhitelivesmatter

holy shit what the fuck is wrong with you

That's the plan. Also the Whole Foods has a bulletin board. I'm on it, Mexibro.

Put em in places that might get people who are sane.

for example
>Starbucks

user, I don't think normies know what Sup Forums or care about a sticker that says "Politically Incorrect"

Would have been better if you made it something more easily attributable to reddit or 9gag.

Are you in Riverside?

And write on the razorblade
Lel you jut got aids :*

Bay Area.

good looking stickers m8

the autistic kid forgot to take his pills today

amateur

Don't do it, are you retarded?
Not only rules 1 and 2, but why woul you do that? Are you a fucking teen?
Do you want our board to be constantly attacked and advertised on the fucking streets?
Get out, just get out, we don't want you here, the fact that you made some shitty stickers certifies that you don't belong in here, so leave, leave, user, you are a disgrace for Sup Forums and we hate your retarded ideas.
Go fuck yourself!

Thank you, user.

tfw antifa stickers all over my city

Might have to get to work myself.

No one will fucking care about the stickers, and the most that will happen is a faggot will see them and search it up, then we will have one more faggots on this webzone.

You're a dumbass.

This is the most reddit thing ever

Kill yourself immediately

>yes, that will happen!!1!

>Ay, si señor, taht will trigger the fuck out of the pinches normies, si...

See, OP, only sub-humans and canadians think you are cool.

What the hell are you doing faggot?

who's that handsome lad?

Dr. Ron Paul.

I like your enthusiasm. However if your purpose is to "trigger several cucks," then you probably should have asked us first.

Are you rustled by, say, a strange looking flag with some old man on it? No, of course not. Are you triggered by a nigger pouring boiling water over a cat? Of course. The point is to get a reaction you have to strike at an emotional target.

You could put these on every street corner and no fucks will be given. You put one MAGA sticker, it will probably get on the evening news because some SJW was offended.

The stickers you have will look great on the computer though.

have an updoot xd

Pls redeem yourself by jumping off a bridge.

What the fuck idiot why would you invite plebs here, use a fucking swastika you cuck.

This, making retarded Sup Forums stickers instead of racist Reddit stickers is the reason why OP must leave our board now, he will not be missed

You make several excellent points. I'm still gonna have fun doing this though.

NO, FUCKING OP, DONT INVITE STRANGERS TO OUR BOARD!!! NO ONE WILL BE TRIGGERED, ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT RETARDED?
>I'm still gonna have fun doing this though.
IT IS NOT FUNNY; ITS RETARDED, THE LAST THING WE NEED HERE IS MORE SJW AMERICANS, STOP IT, DONT DO IT, INSERT THEM IN YOUR ASS

Stupid faggot, this one would do so much more.

Everyone was a stranger at one point on here. More and more red pills and strangers become regulars.

this OP, your retardation and inability to trigger are now well documented, do you want to cause chaos or do you want to brag about Sup Forums in front of your virgin friends?

You would cause much more butthurt if you used something like this

It could even get some local news station to cover it because muh 6 gorillion

>no windmill
cuck

No, Sup Forums must be found through redpilled internet searchs, not on the fucking streets, you fucktard-o-mium 3000

Why Ron Paul? Why not Are Nige or Trump?

This won't trigger SJW's too much, they were on Ron Paul's side in 2012.

why the fuck would you even lure more fucking people here? this place is full enough as it is

we need less reditors here, not more

OP think is cool enough to make stupid Sup Forums stickers but he doesn't have the balls to include a swastica or Hitler, wich I suposse it's a bad sign that shows how bad quality posters we have right now on Sup Forums, pretty sad ˢᵐʰ ᵗᵇʰ ᶠᵃᵐ

RULES 1 & 2 YOU MEME SPEWING UNDERAGE FAGGOT

this board I'd say is only really good at relaying red pill info to other channers and normal person would almost most likely write it off instantly as stormfag trash

What are those rules?

Stick it on cars with Bernie or Clinton bumper stickers

prepare for even more fucking newfags and shill cancer. why would you attract attention to us? cool stickers but terrible idea. just sell them on ebay

what does this mean

yeah we definitely need to advertise Sup Forums so more fucking faggots from reddit and elsewhere to come here you stupid dumbass

this
get some islam will dominate stickers and white genocide shit and it should defacto red pill some normies

this is a good idea, OP is a faggot

holy fuck thats cringe.

What a fucking faggot you are, OP. kys plox, thnx.

itt children who think Sup Forums is underground

>stickers
>shiny surface

Remember that once you stick it somewhere, wipe it so you don't leave fingerprints. Two anons back in the day got 'brought in for questioning' because they forgot. Sneaky cops.

Where are we going to go when Sup Forums becomes known to the general population?

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, I would strongly advise against this.

First of all--and I know that this might not necessarily be true any longer--but in ye old Sup Forums, we had rules, and we always encouraged one another not to talk about Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums. In this way we avoid drawing unwanted attention to ourselves and inviting normies to join our ranks and shit up our discussions.

Second, your tactics are too straightforward and not Sup Forums-like at all. It would be better if you did not advertise or mention Sup Forums or Sup Forums in your stickers in any way, and instead attempted to divert blame to a third party of something.

Having stickers printed reading "KILL ALL WHITES #BLM" and plastering them everywhere is a more Sup Forums approach to this situation, for example. It allows Sup Forums to remain invisible and baits our enemies into destroying one another while we laugh and watch from the sidelines.

>Sup Forums
>invisible
>in 2016
I mean come on. We're as public as Sup Forums will ever get.

I know we aren't invisible anymore, but I am saying that, in this scenario, it would allow us to omit any mention of ourselves and appear to not be involved.

Are we? That sucks if it's so

Rules 1 & 2 only applied to Sup Forums
AND
Only an absolute madman would still be on Sup Forums