This is the scariest scene of all time. I shit my pants every time

This is the scariest scene of all time. I shit my pants every time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmYsRcLMvO8
youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FKU9Oihw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have to say I agree with you desu. Remember seeing it in my teens and my heart jumped.

How many times has this happened?
Asking for a friend

>people think they were """"""ayyliums""""
fucking kek

scariest demon portrayed in cinema

It scared me a lot as a kid since I was Alien phobic, but now it has no effect on me.

Someone post some Alien Abduction gifs/webms.

why don't you fuck yourself

Is this movie any good? is it about aliens or demons?

You should give it a shot ans see what you think instead of coming here looking for other people to give your opinions to you, you are fucking worthless user. Fuck you cunt.

DARTH MAUL

It isn't scary just looking at it, it's only scary in the context of the movie. Signs is a really great movie, possibly Shamalama's best, because it does an amazing job of escalating tension, to the point where seeing the aliens they've been going on about for the whole movie becomes genuinely terrifying. People give him shit for relying on tweests but he's actually competent when he wants to be.

Ayy lmaos keep harassing Mel Gibson and his kids.
At the end of the movie an Ayy tries to kidnap his son. Mel Gibson and his older son kill the Ayy by beating it with a bat and pouring a glass of water on it

It doesn't make any sense for aliens allergic to water to come to a planet that's majority water, so either they're demons or Shalamadingdong is a hack. I know which one is more likely

ET in the cornfield is scarier. Ruined my childhood.

>that one alien trying to pump gas up the kid's nose
>gets knocked the fuck out before he can finish
>you now realize if it wanted to kill the kid it could have just stomped on his head or something
>you now realize it was trying to cure the kid of his asthma
>you know realize the aliens came here to help us but we reacted like hostile retards and proved we weren't worth saving

This

i actually literally died during this scene

This shit right here still horrorfies me

lol u mite b a homo

i agree, being gay like you is scary as fuck

>keep thinking i'll see this when when walking around at night

fuck this movie

it's about aliens and it is a good movie but you might not enjoy it as well as i did if you already know the plot.

the basement scene when they were looking for coal chute and alien hand suddenly moved beside boy[/spoiler ] made me jump more.

Lake Mungo was literally the most boring, unscary "horror" movie I've ever seen. Even the "big reveal" was shit.

>oh noes a pixelated face how spoopy!

>. Mel Gibson and his older son kill

it's not a horror movie, gobshite

what would you do if I found you IRL and carried around a laptop with that scene on it, constantly making you poop your pants?

It would be extremely embarassing

>it's about aliens
>aliens
look at this fucking retard

i'm the user you're calling retard. depressed and need distraction so i'll bite: why am i retard? we're talking about the movie signs, right?

you are reddit, you are retard, you should fuck off

Le leddit meme xd Not the user you're talking with but fucking end yourself, my man.

hahahaha shit film

VAMONOS CHILDREN

why am i reddit?

why do you come here reddit?

to distract myself keep my mind off the black hole. why do you call me reddit?

yeah well you've got big bowels

Scared the shit out of me the first time I watched it.

That scene alone made the movie for me.

For poo

Horrorkino.

the alien from signs is now standing right behind you

why do you come here instead of staying on reddit?

I've only ever seen the webm of this and it still makes me edgy

fuck off reddit

actually i've never been to reddit. the constant mention of reddit has made me curious though and i might visit it one day. do you need to signup/register?

the foot in the corn field was scarier

They're demons. The movie is about Mel's faith not War of the Worlds ripoff.

they're aliens but the movie also had supernatural aspect with spirits trying to warn their loved ones with crop circles and mel's wife at death's door seeing future and giving message that will save son.

it's stated in movie that the aliens only go to places far from bodies of water like lakes and the sea.

Gibson is a genius

Saw this when i was about 8.
This, the leg in the cornfield and the hand under the door.
Scarred for life

>guys i'm so cool because i understood they were not actually aliens

That doesn't make any sense.

It still fucking rains in those places. It still gets humid. People still pump water out of the ground and spray it all over the place. Mels farm probably had an irrigation system spraying the shit all over the place half the time. Do the aliens burn their feet if they walk on grass with morning dew? I guess that means they can't go out in the morning then? Maybe they could wear shoes. In fact, why aren't they wearing clothing in an environment where something that kills them is literally suspended in the air?

Signs is a shit movie. Why do you retards defend it?

Anyone else think the movie should've ended with them getting out of the cellar and seeing nothing? The alien part was kind of ridiculous honestly.

i wasn't aware you could just bludgeon demons to death with a baseball bat, this makes the prospect of going to hell for my sins not scary at all!

sorry but this is just a jump scare thanks to the loud music, the scene itself is not scary

anyone knows a good scene that is scary even with no audio?

Are you talking about Cloverfield Lane?

I will just never, ever understand how people are scared of that scene. I just won't.

It's so utterly predictable that there's zero tension. The way it's set up and shot, you KNOW something will go BOO! Haunted House at some point.

It's funny, though, because people lament jump scares when this is, essentially, that.

Compared to the scene in Mulholland Drive -- which I don't think is scary, either -- that doesn't have the same build-up because the guy had a dream about the area, so there's no expectation that something would actually be there. So, while that, too, is a jump scare, essentially, it's not supposed to be expected.

The only way people find that scene in Signs to be scary is if they were like, 12 when they saw the movie.

>alien

>implying Courage the cowardly dog wasn't scary kino

plebs

Why? This scene was video footage taken in Brazil. The ayylamo looks no different from any favela monkey.

Leg in the cornfield?

> Be 12 year old me.
> Like aliens
> Rent Signs since I've never seen it and it just came out
> Thunderstorm at night in my basement, alone when I pop it in.
> Get to this part.

> FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Underrated

Also when he's down by the river

The scene where Mel is in the cornfield with a flashlight. he stops for a moment and sees a leg move back into the corn.

It's fucking spooky.

This scene is hilarious
This is actually scary

Post Webm?

Or movie name?

Mulholland Dr.

IMAGINE

Brazil is a hell of weird place...

This shit terrified me when I first saw it

Uh oh, someone has a bad opinion

Jokes on you faggot I'm on the shitter

literally me

They have goat hooves so presumably they can walk on wet surfaces.

Signs is a master piece of tension and storytelling.

Fuck anyone who says otherwise. Movie is perfect. Unfortunately there's an army of nerds who watched Doug Walker shit on it and now think it's a bad movie.

It was the dust in the water, not the water itself

>The twist is God was real all along

Start burning witches heathen or you'll burn forever

They're demons masquerading as aliens. They were only susceptible to holy water

Also this . Tap water from an ex-priest's house isn't your traditional holy water, but it's something.

Fuck off Doug go make another shitty meme movie with your fellow maximum faggots.

The niggery in this thread that doesn't understand symbolism is astounding.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmYsRcLMvO8

But doesn't Shamalamb's character mention he's moving to the lake, where most people have moved to because the aliums don't go near water?

youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FKU9Oihw

I can't see Pennywise without literally dying and heart attacks

My therapist says I am crazy but he is not a big guy

Christian demons dislike water in general even though it won't necessarily hurt them.

I genuinely love the Tim Curry Pennywise, he was so clearly having a right giggle with that role, he's such a delight and I don't even like clowns. It's Tim Curry having a giggle is all.

Why was he Protestant then?

>not knowing the basic principle of protestantism is that faith alone can save

These days I'm more terrified of all the Mexicans in this scene

>OP:"I saw this when I was a kid."
>OP:"Its the scariest scene of all time."
>Anyone (not OP):"Its not scary at all, OP is delusional and thinks only OP can define what is the most, or scariest of something for everyone one else."

Damn, David Bowie looked like THAT?

Fuck, my window in my room looked out on the neighbors roof. After watching this movie I kept thinking I would turn in bed and see that fucker staring at me

The basement scene in Zodiac
Still has audio but not a jump scare