This is the salty shekel

This is the salty shekel.

How Hebrew are you?!

I'll have you know I dropped five pennies on the footpath the other day, and I only bothered to pick up one.

I'll have you know I dropped five pennies on the footpath the other day, and I only bothered to pick up one.

So?

This morning I had hamburger for breakfast.
Without any cheese.

I sued a guy for property damage and mental anguish because his dog dented my bumper.

I slide threads with only my flag

Right this way

I have hole in my penny pocket.

Oh wrong pic,sorry :(

I vote for the pro refugee party because they also happen to be pro free market.

The holocaust happened!

gavoyga or some shit, let me in already you stupid fucking goy

I'm single handedly causing the collapse of Western society through subversion of government, education, media, and economy, in several different countries across two hemispheres.

I ate a bowl of baby foreskins this morning...without any milk.

I once bought a bag of candy for 2.50 and sold each indivisual piece for 25c

i shut weenie hut germany when they said i couldn't hide what was inside

I dress, act, talk and behave like a jew and even tell my children that they are jewish(eve though I and they aren't actually jews) because my boss is Jewish and I hope that he gives me a $5 per week raise.

I'm so Hebrew I ran to raise the minimum wage and fix wealth inequality and am running off with a bunch of retards money.

How Hebrew am I? How Hebrew am I?!

Oh I'll show you how Hebrew I am. You got any spare change, goyim?

When my father was a child he used to buy cheap candy from a store, then sell it to tourists for double the price. He became a dentist later in life. My mother used to be a politician. All my siblings are businessmen or work in politics.

I own a small store, selling nature products to nu-males and gullible females and other dumb goyim. I spend my free time shilling.

My credit score is above 800 and I negotiated for a very reasonable interest rate on a loan yesterday.

I lied about having my own bag despite taking one from the shop, just to save 5 cents.

i stoned my first born son for not repaying his 5 doller debt to me

Do you really have to ask

You don't even have to say anything, the flag is enough to let you in

why do you have a picture of a condom filled with spaghetti