Should i skip the first one and go striaght to road warriors

Should i skip the first one and go striaght to road warriors
10 minutes in and im already bored
Also i found out this is not post apocalypse crazy people yet

Road Warrior > Fury Road > Mad Max > Thunderdome

Is it safe to say that nobody remembers the first film?
I was talking with my parents and they were insisting that Road Warrior was the first one.

The first film is pure kino and has some GOAT characters in it, don't listen to these plebs

this.
the first one is the goat.
road warrior is good but it's the pleb's choice.

This guy knows the score.

How did it happen bros how did it go from comfy post apocalyptic to feminazi SJW leftist propaganda.

Australia remembers.

This. The first one is the best. Road Warrior is great, but it's very 80s and over the top compared to the original gritty one. Fury Road is overproduced. It's great, but the set pieces are just too elaborate for that kind of setting. It lacks the "realism" of the earlier ones (I did love the swamp people bit though, that was genius).

/thread

The first Mad Max is the best one of all.

You loved and thought a three second bit was genuius lol?

Yes. Yes I did. It was better than LOTR: Outback Trucker Edition.

I kid. I loved Fur(r)y Road. I just thought it wasn't as good as the earlier ones. Too much money+updated sfx and elebarate stunts=/=a better movie.

2>3>1, not saying one is bad tho

Because Road Warrior was the first released in the US

Watch all of them. The great thing about Mad Max is that all of the movies are tonally very different. The first can be a bit of a chore to get through and it's definitely the odd-one-out of the series, being a slow-burning revenge story in a crumbling society, but it's still a very interesting film and firmly establishes Max's character and back story going forward.

Oh and 2 > 4 > 1 >>>>>>> 3

I think Mad Max came to the US first but it was small release and dubbed over. could be wrong.

All the fun from the first Mad Max comes from the sheer amount of dialogue and barely english slang. I love how much effort they put into the crazy shit NightRider is saying in the beginning, most of it in the background and you can barely hear it

Yeah, it didn't get much of a release and got a crappy dub. It's why they released Mad Max 2 as just 'The Road Warrior'

Never got the hate for Thunderdome. It's pretty good. They're all worth watching.

It's best if you watch it as a dystopic cop drama. It didn't become a post-apocalyptic action movie until Road Warrior

Also, Max and Goose buddy cop movie when

For me it just feels too PG and a bit too wacky after MM and RW. MM was this bleak, decaying world that was rapidly falling into chaos while RW managed to perfectly balance comic book fantasy with gritty reality.

BT is too on the nose with it's zaniness while simultaneously being a mish-mash of ideas that just never quite gel.

Thunderdome is fucking great until the kids show up. But I do love the way Max tries to talk (or rather, force) some sense into them.

I AM THE NIGHT ROIDER

In retrospect, Nightrider feels like a precursor to the Warboys

You should skip life and go straight to death.

>being bored
>by fucking mad max flicks
You shouldn't watch movies at all.

The first 10 minutes is the fucking Night Rider chase

How on earth are you bored you skag

Its not as action packed as fury road

Road warrior= fury road>mad max>thunderdome

Just stop watching movies and go back to comic book flicks.

I hope you weren't expecting as much action as Fury Road from a 1979 film with no money in it

mad max isn't an action movie you dummy

Road Warrior=/=Fury Road > Mad Max > the first 30 minutes of Thunderdome >>>>>> rest of Thunderdome

Seems about right

The moment you started looking for latter in everything.

Honey and peanut butter sandwiches wooo!
i love the 1st one

Peanut butter and honey sandwiches!

Ha ha ha, user! You read my mind!

2 had the best designs

>posts director with the most boring movies ever
subtle

Fury Road was fucking garbage.
Fucking loony tunes race for 80 pourcent of the movie.

Fury road is

But the first Mad Max isn't

Don't expect Fury Road out of the first Mad Max

That's not Tarr.

Butthurt Sup Forumstard detected

No shit the it was shit compated to fury road

You don't have to be a dumb Sup Forumsbabby to dislike Fury Road

Ya'll niggas know what's up

Holy fuck the contrarianism is strong with this one.

>I'm 10 minutes in and I'm already bored

I fucking hate this board sometimes

We have to be hostile towards retards. Make the reddit fags leave. Sup Forums does it right and shuns retards with pleb opinions. i.e. people who get """""""bored"""""""

First one is best. It has the same situation with Terminator.

>its another underager decides to watch the first film of a series because he watched the latest action packed blockbuster reboot sequel of the series but thinks the original is boring because he has pleb taste from only having been fed pure hollywood trash high budget flicks for all his life episode

This is a repeat of the threads we had when Rambo came out.