Why do they do this shit ? fuck jewllywood. God damn liberals. Theres really no need to force this shit to people

Why do they do this shit ? fuck jewllywood. God damn liberals. Theres really no need to force this shit to people.

Becky G
Is that the girl who sings in the shower, la Di la da la da?

I agree. How dare they force yet another shitty remake of a lame show from people's childhoods so they can cash in on nostalgia.

Patronizing = money

There's a homosexual, a bisexual, an autistic, a latino, an Asian, a Black and a native American in that team. Never seen a more heterogeneous group in my fucking life, not even in NY

Who is going to watch this shit anyway ?

They're appealing to young adults who obsess over this stupid shit

kek

>yellow ranger

>is mexican, not asian

>isnt straight, is a lesbian

why do this

not me atleast not after hearing this crap.
pretty much

They do this to specifically make you mad, OP. Liberals are the real shitposters.

Eh, it's fine. It's the first one, you can celebrate that.
Just keep quiet from here on in.

True. Its just kinda stupid since its a kids movies. Most kids wont even notice. sneaky sneaky jews.

> SHES A STRONG INDEPENDENT TEEN GOING THROUGH STRUGGLES

>op is openly gay

So brav.

>complaining about attractive women getting off (making out in burger language) with one and other

This would never happen in Super Sentai, well lesbians might

gay people exist

trini from power rangers was never a lesbian

Maybe they should stop forcing straight people on us.

For now.

found the faggot

it's not really forcing shit when gays exist in real life

Can't they use different names? it's clear they aren't the original characters, why threw their name into the mud then? can't they come up with new and original characters? if you're going to change EVERYTHING but the name, why not change the name too?

>its a kids movies
It's a gay edgy reboot for 20+ year olds so they can jerk off to eachother about watching it as kids for presumably some reason

Does her sexuality matter to the plot of the film? Does she les out with another girl?

Kek

uuuuuuuuh are they REALLY having a STRAIGHT women play a GAY character?

WOW it is the current year why not just have a white person put on black face and do a merry jig smdh

>going to see neo power rangers
>giving Haim Saban your money

Wow just don't see this garbage, crisis averted

Let's be fair here, Batman is kinda gay too
>lives alone with an old man
>never had a girlfriend
>occasionally abducts young boys and puts them in skin tight costumes

They have black people play white characters so

>in a scene one of the characters ask her whats going and if she was going through bf problems and shes replies with something like "my family having a hard time accepting me" or some shit.
Also be ready for 6 more movies.

>6
Bit presumptuous isn't it?

that's ok because white people are the devil

Nah, if they fail they'll blame Trump and the evil white man

Its more than likely going to happen.

> be ready for 6 more movies.

I'm ready, saw it last night and it's movie of the year. This shit will be 10/10 with Tommy in part 2.

blue ranger was and had to hide it

so this evens things out

Will Tommy be a gay retard? We need a physically disabled ranger, give him spinabifida or some shit

WE

>lets rewrite characters for no reason

yeah no

whats next, tommy is a saudi oil prince?

WUZ

RANGERS N SHIET

Oh wow, another Sup Forums is triggered for no reason thread.

KANGZ

fucking hollywood putting gays and minorities and shit in my capekino reeeeee

you shut up you bitch

im ok if they have some hot lezbo scenes whit some kissing and licking feet, spanking some scissoring and fisting will be bonus

Why are you so mad?

>hating lesbians

lol, bunch of fags

>giving a shit about the integrity of power ranger characters

lol shut up fag

Thats not the matter of the fact. Just the sjw propaganda they try to sneak into these movies.

I'm not upset, if they want to do this "everyone gets represented" shit I want a cripple fuck ranger. Or can they not be heroes you bigoted fuck?