Boomers - The most brainwashed generation

>talk to parents about the state of the financial system
>talk to parents about the immigration situation
>talk to parents about the corruption in politics

>Now consider me mad

What the actual fuck do we do about this Sup Forums?
They actually think google news and university materials are "lies" and the TV tells the truth.
How do we get them to understand the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

investor.shareholder.com/jpmorganchase/sec.cfm?DocType=Insider&SortOrder=FilingDate Descending&Year=2016&Pagenum=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIT_Capital_Partners
marketwatch.com/investing/stock/rcp/financials/balance-sheet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe if you weren't such a raging faggot they'd take you more seriously?

They do ;lie and so does the TV. What made you think they believed the TV?

Maybe if your post wasn't so shit i'd take you more seriously.

Its true boomers are naive as all fuck.
>visit my auntie and cousins in london.
>they are rich, auntie and her hudband are lawyers
>over dinner start talking about black people in london
>cousin says they are a nuisance, they start all kinds of shit, play loud music on the bus, and generally give no fucks about society
>auntie gives the typical left response "you cant say that! Thats racist"

mad as in angry? or

I asked "where do you get your news from"
Response was "from the TV"

>TV gets most news from google news
>most of this applies the SAME concepts I learn about and they don't understand

It's like there is an education gap between us. They're largely working class, I'm learning Law/Finance.

Maybe they cannot understand that there are people in the world.

>2016
>still talking to your parents

you have to be above 18 to post on this board.

insane.

But mum's a bit crook in the head I think now. She's really emotional all the time. Might be the recent happenings in the world - it's freaking her out.

looks like your family needs a nice large dose of harden the fuck up

Trips of truth

Tell me about it.

I forgot to mention - they're largely left leaning but cannot fathom any "right" concepts.

I tend to take the 3rd position

All they care about is free government pensions.

Don't expect to actually get them to understand why a welfare state can't work.

socially people in australia are ass-backwards retarded, for the most part anyways. if you're not a 100% normie you are treated like a piece of trash by everyone. don't have very high expectations for people to not act like total cunts all the time. this includes your family and others. just enjoy the ride mate. if you look, there is a lot of humour to be found in this incredibly absurd situation.

Boomers largely ruined this nation.
You know how many boomers will sit their and tell you that the Vietnam protests were a good thing? It's ridiculous. Boomers are cancer, and always have been.
The ones who got shipped off to war are either great people or decent people. Marines from that era are incredibly respectful from my experience.

>The ones who got shipped off to war are either great people or decent people.
Nuh-uh! My dad was a worthless junkie, so Boomers are still garbage!

>talk to parents about the state of the financial system

let me guess, you fell for le rothschild family is worth 500 trillion dollars and owns all banks meme, and then tried imparting your wealth of knowledge on your parents with no sources

>a family with vast wealth and owns practically all media outlets and flows of information
>sources

I stopped trying.

My father only watches TV and refuses to use the internet. I told him to diversify his sources and he replied he watched CNN, BBC, and NPO (Dutch public broadcaster).

There is no hope. At least he votes for the neolibs and not the progressives.

>there is a lot of humour to be found in this incredibly absurd situation
It feels awful to not be understood.
I mean these people do not care about who controls what in their life. It's like they've reached a roadblock where there's too much evidence supporting that their media is controlled - so they're hanging on to it in desperation in retaining control in their lives. They just cannot fathom a world where people did corrupt things with their money.

It's as if they are psychotic, they don't know how to feel without the tv telling them.

>feel super bad for african babies and muslims
>feel nothing for their own kids

what the fuck

>tell you that the Vietnam protests were a good thing?
What is bad in protests again illegal anti-Constitutional war started by President out-stepped boundaries of his power?

Boomers here seem to ONLY talk about how badly Sweden is doing these days and will talk about how bad the immigration situation is all the time. Probably is because they weren't allowed to say anything for the last 20 years and now since about one year it is suddenly ok to talk about it again, so they need to get everything out. Also because everyone in Sweden is affected by it now and not only the working class. It is getting harder and harder to buy your way out.

Group think.

It's literally group think.

They don't empathize until the WHOLE WORLD takes notice of it.
These are the same people promoting "individual free thinking" in the 60's. Now they promote group think - whatever the group thinks about an issue is right

>What is bad in protests again illegal anti-Constitutional war started by President out-stepped boundaries of his power?
coming from Russia

don't get yourself worked up over it. i used to be in that mentality and trust me it doesn't lead very far. just be happy with yourself that you weren't as retarded as they are.

Sounds like that threshold hasn't been met in my country.

But that sounds like good news for your country (bout time)

It's too late. And the left wing elite is still in firm control of the country through their hand picked bureaucrats sitting like bottle necks in important institutions blocking any real change from happening. There are corruption scandals like once a month these days, yet all the people caught just get a little slap on the wrist and the oved to some other influential position. What is happening now should have happend 10-15 years ago for Sweden to have had a chance.

The boomers you're talking about sound like they're still financially successful and are completely trapped in a bubble of their own making. You must never say a bad thing about a minority or Muslim in this space.

They will snap the fuck out of it when they start to collect their pension.

This society throws the elderly to the dogs and they are completely vulnerable to minority crime.

They also remember what this country was like before it become a complete degenerate shit hole.

It's the Gen Xers and Millennials who want to ACTIVELY destroy us.

>owns practically all media outlets and flows of information

ok, since you know this for a fact, how many shares of disney, viacom, google, comcast, news corp and time warner does jacob rothschild own

Probably all of them.

Indirectly.

He OWNS the companies that own the shares.

>It's the Gen Xers and Millennials who want to ACTIVELY destroy us.
What's Hillary then?

the filthy boomer creatures created the abortions that are gen X and millenials, don't pawn off a symptom of a disease as the root cause you raging homosexual faggot ausshit abbo.
if it was up to me ,literally all boomewrs would die, they fucked this country, all economies and this entire fucking planet with their cancer, and the single best thing in the world would have been to purge them at least 10 years ago at the minimum, and now its too late; one generation singlehandedly perma fucked humanity for at least the next 1000 years and thats assuming queen shitlery doesn't menstrate and decide to nuke the whole fucking planet when shes inaugurated on her throne of bones and dead children.

Working class boomers ij the uk are slightly less bluepilled i found, they have to deal with niggers and chavs.
Still, they smoke weed and play wow all day

>he OWNS the companies that own the shares

well it's funny that you mention that, because no he fucking doesn't you idiot

>yes, he does, he just doesn't report it so it stays secret

that's illegal as shit and any corporation stupid enough to lie on forms 3 4 and 5 would get ripped to shit by the SEC and the entire board and anyone above C level would be thrown in prison for the rest of their lives because they have personal liability

Yeah you do get those boomers - but they'll still tell you you're "living in lala land" when you talk about the BIGGER issues (or rather the issue that created the immigration problem in the first place).

They don't want to touch it. It doesn't exist according to them.

Like our economy is flawless or something and doesn't need changing to respect ideals.

>well it's funny that you mention that, because no he fucking doesn't you idiot
He owns the BIG banks which ALL probably gave loans to those companies.

Trust me - he OWNS them. Money speaks louder than words.

>muh big banks

you're a fucking bernie tier retard

investor.shareholder.com/jpmorganchase/sec.cfm?DocType=Insider&SortOrder=FilingDate Descending&Year=2016&Pagenum=1

if he was a 10% shareholder with ANY of those companies he would be legally obligated to file it with the SEC

Double wrong doesn't make it right.

>he's just now figuring out his parents don't know shit either
God damn it son, either get skilled at redpilling people or leave it where it is. But don't expect normies to understand.

Oh shit, there's someone that actually is in the know about things.

Act cool.

>if he was a 10% shareholder with ANY of those companies he would be legally obligated to file it with the SEC
What if he owned a company that then owned another company that then signed those forms.

What happens then?

Millenials and gen X seem to be a lot worse.
I mean look how happynthey were for the gay marriage thingie while they whined about brexit and trying to limit immigration,

he would have to declare his share of the ownership in the company that owns the other company

he's already done this and it's not really a closely guarded secret

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIT_Capital_Partners

>but that's an investment company and they own a lot of shares of x!

the company doesn't own the investments, the investors own the investments, i.e., they don't get to vote for all of the common stock they hold, the investors do

so, they don't really have any sway over who goes on the board of directors

however, they do retain the income they earn from providing their service to their customers

you can see how much the company is worth at the bottom of their balance sheet, which is here

marketwatch.com/investing/stock/rcp/financials/balance-sheet

as of 2016, the company's equity is 2.44 billion dollars

he's pretty far from being a trillionaire