It has begun (again)

Sup Forums
there were 60 police raids against so called ''Hetzer'' (malicious agitators) who posted ''hate speech'' on the internet. They focused especially on members of a secret facebook group with nazi and racist content.

Other urls found in this thread:

deutschlandfunk.de/hasspostings-bundesweite-razzien-gegen-hetzer-im-netz.447.de.html?drn:news_id=634327
youtube.com/watch?v=omfTWRuwRyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

deutschlandfunk.de/hasspostings-bundesweite-razzien-gegen-hetzer-im-netz.447.de.html?drn:news_id=634327

"Hate speech" as in, we've got plans where we're going to do this or that

or,

They say some mean things?

f

youre next op

>germans want to arrest this

F Germanos

They said some mean things.

Jesus just already die, fucking kraut! Always destroy Europe!

When will fags learn don't congregate on Kikebook? Jesus fucking christ. It's so easy to pick up some software and do your own anonymous forum. Or at least use MySpace, kek.

But seriously, if you want to be subversive, at least make an effort. There is no such thing as a secret Faceberg group. Ever.

getting nervous there, Ronny?

>secret facebook group

They realize that fag book is a tool of the intelligence community, right?

What kind of idiots use FB as a platform to do or say things that are illegal in his country?

With that said, idiots or not, being arrested for mean posts in a "private" FB group is pants on head retarded.

cutest tank in the galaxy

wtf is going on this gif

he is kill

They already raided 10 German 4channers a few months ago for posting "satire" on Sup Forums

>What kind of idiots use FB as a platform to do or say things that are illegal in his country?

apparently the German right wing does, even though it's all over the news that Merkel sued Zuckerberg into slavery. I bet OP links to Sup Forums on his frog-avatar twitter/facebook.

They did?

> be german
> make a facebook group about xy lets say 'sailing trip to sylt'
> make a joke about 'fugees
> got to jail
> fug :oooooooo
> thank you Heiko Maas
> thank you Merkel

Yes, the raids were focused in Berlin too

Again?

Thought crime.

>using social media at all

R.I.P OP it was nice to meet you

>actual terrorists upload their shit on Facebook
>nobody cares

>some fat asses post "fuc refugees" on Facebook
>OH SHIT RAID THEM

Sup Forums is next, ronnie

Nah, I cant find any articles on that, can you?

AFAIK a private secret group does not qualify for agitating speech since it is not public, for example, public means that the number of possible witnesses or participants is not managable; there was a sentence that said performing the Hitler salute or singing Nazi songs in a classroom do not qualify for hate speech since a classrom has clearly defined participants and is not accessable by the public and is therefore not public space.

>implying I'm a culprit

People with kikebook accounts dont deserve better.

This is absurd, good life in this EU totalitarian state eh, free speech as long as it doesn't contradict to what the left liberals in the ruling positions say

uh, oh, I might need to pay more attention or I might too get v&

yes i know thats the shocking thing about it imo.

Checked, Hans that is terrible it's like communism 2.0 with LGBTQJEWLKJE fags and refugees
>inb4 Stasi kidnap me from Czech Republic for this post

Because the terrorists are imaginary, since they are muslim how can they practice extremism.

Islam is religion of peace.

Hetzers gonna hetz

I am afraid to speak my mind here in Germany. I need to gtfo asap.

Meanwhile ISIS uses Facebook to recruit Germans, sell weapons, and sell sex slaves. Germany needs to be firedbombed it's beyond saving.

About what? That there are no sources?

and most Sup Forums content is gone within 30 minutes, they needed 8 Months to figure out what was going on and search their homes which means nothing, legally speaking.

Time to find some that shady Ukraine VPN.

>TFW first admendment

we have Art. 5 GG :^)

Did you bother reading a few posts up before replying?

Im more jealous of that every day. instead of free speech we have an array of allowed opinions.

kek

Absolutely, but it did not say Sup Forums, that was my point.

Facebook is another story, of course. Because the people dont post anonymous and since to the social aspect denounciation is more likely to happen.

I did not deny that these searches happened.

TOP FUCKING KEK, lol

sudden death

I live aboard a British orbital satellite

Degenerate Germany

We give you freedom, you give it is the Arabs.

Communism is worse than nazism, so yeah, you are.

>NYC passed a law which will fine you if you don't call mentally ill people with their right pronouns

>Communism is worse than nazism

If you're an alt right cucky-boi, then you may think so, yes. Now praise your tomboy Petry and kindly fuck off.

>t. Schlomo Shillstein

kek, how did you get the German IP, President Maduro?

Yep, cause giving the whole economic engine to bureaucrats.
Is the best idea ever, they certainly won't take advantage of the proletariat!

Trust me, if there is some one you can trust its bureaucrats that never worked in its life.

Shush! Dont you dare to trigger him with facts, communism was the greatest system ever/was never executed correctly/was corrupted by false leaders but is genius in itself/needs just another try/is better than capitalism because everybody is equally poor I with my social science Bachelor get the same wage as engineers do which is totally fair because they are racists

Thought crime is a well recognised tool of a fascist state. Germany, you just can't stop can you? It's in your nature.

There is literally NO freedom in Germany. I dont want to live here anymore, its a fucking hell.

Indian politician had an aneuryism during a speech. He was actually pretty smart too, I think he was quoting T.S. Eliot right before he died. RIP

I have visited germany. It was a hilarious experience. It's populated with Muslims and old busy bodies.

It is, there is no reason to live for me, here in Germany.

And most of my fellow mid 20's Germans dont care or embrace the destruction of our nation.

My uncle is a redhead so I got the gene as well, do I qualify for migration to Ireland?

I can't believe a German would support communism after WW2.

We have three options,

Tanned German
Kike
Ivan rape baby

Who taking bets?

>Thought crime is a well recognised tool of a fascist state

I agree, but its the current year and those tactics are used.
Against its own people interest.

So why are we being hypocrites?
We might as well go fullblown authoritarian thought, but in our interests of your country and people.

Instead of cucking for foreign powers and people we have nothing to gain from.

You get that I was being ironic, right?

Or are you referring to (((him)))

kommie kike detekted.

>malicious agitators
>OBEY

Seriously.

This world is FUCKED.

Yes, referring to kike boi over there.

R A G N A R O K
A
G
N
A
R
O
K

A lot of "Germans" are like this, its unbearable. I want to go back to the US and become a citizen.

Ireland is a rainy communist shit hole that will soon have the same problems as germany. You need to escape further.

Let's just hope you do qualify lad so you can get out of there before it's too late.

Yeah wait for liberals to be done with the second, then they will come for the first. What do you think will happen if Hillary is elected and picks a new supreme?

Tbh, we dont have anywhere to go. You will see the steps by which our people and nations are destroyed getting bigger and following up quicker.

Are we done?

a fucking shit blood and piss

China and south America.

so... any recommendations on proxy/vpn?

My sibling is a citizen since he is born in the US, maybe that helps.

But on the other hand I am only a white germanic Christian, I dont think the Obama administration would let me in, Trump would maybe and shift the target group of immigration back to Europeans.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Hate Speech Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Typing like a nigger.

yikes, I wouldnt call it "living" down there. Nothing for me, I would feel displaced like an animal in the zoo, I should just die out with the rest of my people.

If I'm going to be forced to live in a multi cult communist ghetto continent I might as well take my few hundred thousand euro and live as a rich man in Asia or south America.

I won't have to convert to Islam either.

I'm honestly not sure how that is legal...gonna be a lawsuit the first time they try that shit.

You can die. I'll be fabulously wealthy and live like a jew in some poor brown country. Maybe the middle east. They are savages there. A couple hundred thousand euro will buy a lot. A few women and a few slaves.

You could try like Norway or Denmark they are not sweden tier and there is still hope for them.

The language probably won't be too hard to learn either.

Rolling dubs like a nigger.

>Western Europe

You'll be surprised how advanced Asia is getting.
The west is literally a cancer patient full of tubes.

While even fucking Vietnam is thriving.
South-Korea pretty much a nazis wet dream of mentality.
Is one of the worlds most industrious and richest.

Good idea, we should all become rich degenerate caliphs like the donmeh jews.

>Not knowing the Tyler meme

>American meme knowledge

Hans, you are literally living in 1984's orwellian country. This is scary. Get the fuck out of germanistan.

i agree on east asia but south america is shit

Hans, come to us.
You are sort of safe here and the climate is much more aligned with our politics.

8ch net /meadhall/ and if you swing by i'll help you get a student position or a prolonged visa.
Even nationality if you are willing to wait 5 years (if you were a kebab, it would have been one year)

He can just "convert" to islam before applying. Should only take a week given how much he should already be educated on the death cult.
Or just donate to the clinton foundation.

I know that Asia is advanced, my fathers does business in Japan and Chona on a regular basis and I accompanied him a couple of times, Its just I need to be around my own kind to be happy and feel rooted, so Denmark and Norway seem to be better options. Also east Asians, even when very smart, lack a sense of individuality and ingenuity, I feel that they are robots and conformists, also they are obicously not my kind.

Still like them the most right after whites, but still..

*father, I dont have gay parents, obvious- and thankfully, kek

>Jew York
>not degenerate

They get what they deserve, famalam.

But it is a worrying precedent.

missing the old ass meme

>inb4 I was just trolling ebin xD

>be agent provocateur on state payroll
>try to b8 normies to post natsi things on facebook
>get arrested

I bet most of the people arrested from that group were paid by the government, just like all the supposed neo nazi parties.

No just the ones that started the group and weren't arrested because it was a honeypot.
By the way these things are what make pogroms justified.

Based Germans are more than welcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=omfTWRuwRyk

There are some fucking nice numbers Udo

This is incredibly stupid to be honest, negative exposure from the "normal" mind and now the nazis will just go be extra baggage for the government in jails AND redpill fellow inmates.

I'd love to help build the Wall, eat a Burger, shoot some guns ....

Now i'm depressed.