Americans make houses with wood? Wtf, I thought they lived in a first world country

Americans make houses with wood? Wtf, I thought they lived in a first world country

hope your thread takes off OP, you deserve it

their power points dont even have switches LMAO

>I WANT IT CHEAPER

The American way.

>watch youtube video
>some american accidentally puts their foot clear through a wall because their plaster is only 3mm thick

lmao

It's probably more efficient.

I only think it's a bad idea when it gets btfo by some shitty tornado.

Nah brick is way more efficient, my dude.

Are you retarted or something?

they don't even take their shoes off when they go inside them

How? You can't build or demolish as easily. What do you think efficient means in this context?

Back in English class this was explained to us this way:
Americans generally move a lot throughout their country and change jobs quite often. So as a result they prefer cheaper houses since they're not going to be staying in the same place for most of their lives.
Europeans on the other hand rarely move or change jobs compared to Aemricans. So it makes more sense for Europeans to build an expansive and durable house since they'll probably be living their entire life in it.

Americans are generally stupid. They voted for Trump, now their healthcare is getting destroyed and their internet privacy is gone.

Obviously they'll say this is a good thing for everyone though. It's a third world country pretending to be a first world country.

Honestly memes aside I never understood this. They look so cheap and shitty and they get BTFO by tornados and storms all the time.

>electrocute myself from shoddy American wiring

>realize I'm American

>start devouring hamburgers

This is a true story.

>expansive

I wish my European house got bigger.

>be american
>get a flu
>die because health insurance is like 1 million per month

WTF

>mfw I can start recycling Sup Forums memes from 4 years ago for internet validation

>be American
>walk into my cardboard "house"
>get electrocuted by shoddy sockets
>take a shower, but somebody flushes the toilet
>get shot picking up my kids from school
>transported to a hospital
>bill comes out $200 000

>be american
>live next to a primary school
>get shot through the wall by stray bullet

>be american
>get shot

>Be Londoner
>Get ran over by a terrorist
Bloody hell, hope the refugees are ok though.

>be American
>try to make tea
>put water in microwave
>only have 110v mains so it comes out lukewarm
>add genetically modified milk substitute and high fructose corn syrup as sweetener
>get the shits afterwards and brain damage due to lead in the water
>pull down my knee length shorts just after sharting myself
>use single faucet sink to wash my fat hands
>accidentally left the microwave on because no switches on the wall PowerPoint
>wooden house burns down
>get third degree burns and cancer but my Obamacareā„¢ doesn't cover it
>take out $700,000 loan at 13% to pay for it
>lose job due to absence so have to start working for $3/h with a bunch of Mexicans
>get shot

we live in big spacious houses you can only build with wood. enjoy your " comfy cottage" leleleel

i thought america was part of NATO during the cold war?

This is what Americans actually wear.

Only babarians don't own tea kettles

They never had healthcare, Obamacare just made low-middle earners pay higher insurance premiums.

Your not supposed to build a house easily, retard. What this user meant is that it's more efficient for shelter, you're house is supposed to be resistant against any type of weather, but whatever, guess some plywood do the trick for a lot of redneck

Finally somebody with some brains and some balls enters the thread.

>eurofilth obsession strikes again

I'd ask "Shouldn't you be at work right now" but you're a European so why bother

fake

there are no freedom stipes

Americans USE fridges? Wtf?

Wood is the superior building material. But not in a country where there are tornadoes and shit.

t. finn

>slaving away for Mr Goldenblat is something to be proud of

they use them to store salt

>not a single person in that queue is not overweight
HAHAHAHAHA

literally a nation of fat people

Do they not build larders in their houses?

why is Europe so obsessed with America?

people actually WANT to live in ugly brick boxes?

I live in the UK and plan to build a house out of timber, colonial style.

Enjoy your 6ft by 4ft bedroom in your parents house.

Do you want to live in this?

i heard when americans shart in the shower they don't even need to stomp it down the drain because all the processed food makes their shart runny

>effects of light breeze on American construction

This
The wooden frame is the most usual way to build your house here, ofc you can have bricks on the facade but the structure usually is supported with wooden frame.

t. another finn

American "culture" has been destroying Europe since 1945

building in the top right has bricks and still collapsed. Anyway I dont live in a shithole that suffers from frequent tornadoes.

They usually prefer to shaft in their knee length cargo shorts, the brown stain is a sign of affluence to them.

ITT: jealous europoors

cool your jets abdullah

Putting bricks on your wooden house won't stop it from blowing over.

you made us. the onus is on you my friend. stomping your feet and screaming loudly won't solve anything.

They don't even have different systems for flushing water. If you are taking a shower and someone opens the tap, the cold (or hot) water will switch. That's american plumbing.

Jealous of this? Not a chance. Could Americans dress worse?big

>tfw yuropoor here who lives in a 80year old wooden house

Their dryers don't even run on their mains, they need to supply 240v independently.

almost all houses structures are made from wood. I think the true problem is American construction in general, chinese materials and incompetent tradesmen.

we leave our burqas at home hahaha

>implying euros can build wood houses

This should be required reading in American classrooms.

My 19th century house is double brick. When I was in Tasmania they used limestone.

I'm wearing khakis, a plain black t shirt and a north face sweater. That's typical wear for this weather

I built my own house, I don't care

>be yuro
>ruin nature

It's common in NZ and Australia too. Areas prone to natural disasters usually have more flexible structures - wood is the cheapest because if an earthquake flattens it all then you throw them back up easy.

I learned last week that Americans microwave their water to make cups of tea and coffee, because their power system doesn't support electric kettles

we had to plant crops, bro

>go to tea land
>all the women are getting raped by muslums
>attempt to stop one of these rapes
>immediately arrested by police and detained
>receive sentence of 25 to life for my hate crime

this.
Anything built after WWII is shit.
Modern American homes are designed to be built as fast as possible for as little money as possible, and even then workers cut corners.

That's disgusting. Why do Americans wear khakis so much? Even worse when paired with a long sleeve button up shirt. Also why do you wear t-shirts that look like this? And why do you get so attached to brands rather than designers?

You'll be out if a couple of weeks if you do meme things like brooming your cell.

i'm not your bro, hakim

They are comfortable. What else would I wear? I also have a couple Ferragamo belts to mach my khakis and some expensive jeans too. But i always wear a plane black t shirt or I wear a Ravens football jersey to support my team on gameday.

North face is warm and the black color design looks nice.

>Using an electric kettle because you're too lazy to put a kettle on the stove

what in the fuck do you wear?

>niggers
>first world
pick one

plenty of prewar homes were built the same way

That is why only the well built ones are around today

You really dress like shit. I would laugh at you in public. You also pay money to watch niggers play sport. What a joke of a country. You're all fat, unfashionable nigger lovers.
Fashionable clothes.

>read The Three Little Pigs when he was a kid

are you a faggot or something

>Be Greek
>make houses out limestone
>Be retarded snow nigger
>Make houses out of wood

Americans aren't allowed to, pigs aren't kosher, like foreskins and unions.

Concrete anyone?
Is concrete really expensive in America? Is it available in less urban areas?

>Fashionable clothes.
Ok

>anyone who doesn't dress like an unfashionable, autistic slob is gay
Oh, America.

Would be too difficult and expensive to build a house out of concrete.

what a disgusting country

Niggers in the west indies have concrete buildings everywhere though.

so you are gay

>Australia
Just as bad desu.

how many people in Europe actually own their houses? my understanding is that land is expensive there and a lot of people rent, plus lots of houses and apartments are very old so of course they're going to be made with stone and brick.

Americans want their own place, that they own, and since Americans don't make a shitload of money the average house reflects that.

You're the one who watches niggers play sport, m8.

>be Earthling
>have to put up with shitty humans
Every. Fucking. Time.

no i punch niggers

Nigger, Europeans are so fond of watching sweaty brown men dive in the grass and roll around in it they literally throw bllions of monies to wear a "kit" with SAMSUNG printed on it.

You mean that the bank owns ?

I don't watch soccer.
No you don't. You wear khakis and "sweaters", you drink cum.

yuropoors eternally BTFO!!

And I don't watch sports either. Consider this subject closed.

They dont expect them to last

Basically and "its cheaper"

Europeans don't have mortgages?

You said you wear sports gear and go to games, you idiot.

you drink mohammad's cum