Taboo

What did Sup Forums think of this show?

Also would you f*ck Tom Hardy as a straight male, or let him f*ck you?

Sounds fake, kill yourself

I was expecting those photos to be in the show is this from season 2?

>Sounds fake
wat?

Of course I would. What are you, gay? Nothing gay about a dude fucking me.

I don't know, just found these on google images.

Maybe they were from a deleted flash back scene?

No dude I'm not gay, I would totally let Tom Hardy ram my boipussy

That's what I'm talking about. Two straight dudes right here!

Shit dude, maybe we should hook up and express our straightness together.

tom hardy wanted to show his benis on tv but the studio didn't let him. i think those pics are just him being nude and getting papparazzi'd

Damn studios always cockblocking us straight guys who just want a bit of benis.
I thought this was 2017.

why does he wear the tattoos?

You don't fuck Tom Hardy

Tom Hardy fucks you

Let him fuck me ofc.

I want his man-juice all over my boipucci

He's incredibly handsome and talented. I would rather fuck him so that I would feel less nervous around him. Then after I cum he can slam by asshole, fuck my mouth, whatever he wants.

HE HAS A USE FOR YOU.

He'll bring me a long for the trip to Noot'ka

I was disappointed by this show because it has a very, very bad habit of building up tension, and then letting it lightly fizzle out because there is a consistently bad case of telling and not showing. This was fine in the first episode, it really built his character, but they've told how much of a badass Mmm-hmm is and haven't shown it enough. And when they do show it, he's getting his ass kicked or barely winning 1v1's.

This is painfully exemplified when Mmm-Noocta goes to the tranny house and tells the trannies to leave because there will be violence. It was a bad ass little speech and a nice ramp up. I was expecting a badass fight to happen, but the redcoats come in, hit Mmm-blankstare once in the face, and he's captured.

I can't even bring myself to watch episode 8. I really tried to watch this show, but I've been forcing myself to watch it since episode 4.

mmmmm

LITTLE

WHITE

DICK

mmmhmmm
*eats egg whole*
be very careful

So you can be his personal use fleshlight?

I couldn't escape could I. Not that I would want to.

I did like it and do see what you mean.

For me the tension was part of it but i wanted to see how the plan would work out and how he played everyone.

The badass part was mostly implied by hearsay and what he had done back in wildlands with the occasional odd thing he did such as eat a heart.

>FUCK OFF