Ice Age - Australian Edition

Daily reminder Kekaroos that it's really fucking cold down here.

Get back to work on that hole in the ozone layer. Problem solved.

she was fucken cold in tassie this morning

snowed on the way to work and everything

it's summertime though, why is it snowing

you guys need more snow

ameribro, you are embarrassing me.

kek. american education folks.

AND WHY IS NO ONE WARMING UP THEM ROOS. poor fellas.

+4 Blankets - +1 Small Head Blanket

>tfw comfy

Daily reminder that earth flipped and the north pole is now south and south is now north. Deal with it.

They're saying snow down to sea level tomorrow in Tassie and Brisbane.
I think the Aussie bush looks pretty amazing in the snow, prehistoric.

That's very comfy. You really don't see pictures of that kind of vegetation slumped down with snow very much.

Gotta say I'm jelly sitting here in my 80F 60% humidity.

Unless it's anywhere near -20c then it's not as cold as it was here in south sverige earlier this year

yeah but you don't understand. For a lot of Aussies, wearing long pants and closed shoes is only really something you do for special occasions. People will battle it out wearing thongs and shorts in cold weather and thinking a jumper is enough to keep them warm but then still complain how cold it is.

Seeing gum trees covered in snow is making me wut

>It's so fucking cold I need to get my dog on my bed to keep warm
>I have a choice of freezing or waking up to the smell of dog farts in the morning

Fuck this shit. Why is it so goddamn cold?

>global """""""""warming"""""""""

yeah I've never seen this before, looks weird as shit.

Now you understand why leafs project their misery into shitposting

it snowed last year in QLD. pic related

>It is bound to snow in Brazil in my lifetime

they changed the name to "climate change"

No, it's too hot

I know all about them dog farts m8. They were absolutely brutal this morning I was happy to get out of bed despite it being so fucking cold this morning.

Agreed. Man up ya soft cunts

fugg al gore was a handsome dude

ausbros post more snowy desert pics plz.

wally woofter

It was -23 somewhere out west last night.

What would happen if I hugged a roo?

Roos hug so they can kick at your stomach and eviscerate you.

lucky you have two heads to generate extra body heat.

this fucking cold is ruining my chill. cant even enjoy my state of origin.

Those are farm kangaroos just enjoying some fresh air in the front paddock during daylight hours. Come nightfall the farmer will herd them back into their comfy barns making them all safe and snug for the night. Not to worry.

It'll use its toes to disembowel you, not joking

I grew up in around where we used to have Iriqois names like "aquebogue" and "patchogue" and "cutchogue" and dozens of other names about the same that you'd think up if you were sitting around hitting the peace pipe hard.

>tfw even aussie indians have better bantz names

It would be extremely painful.

cologne germany here didnt see such snow in my whole life here

so why dont u hug a kangaroo u fucking koalawog

Most glaciers are like the 10% in size of what they used to be.

ikr it used to be the Earth was fucking covered in so much ice that smushed the equatorial latitudes in due to gravity, and now we're having earthquakes and volcanoes and tsunamis all over the place as the Earth geologically decompresses from all that weight.

Why didn't we just tithe to Al Gore when we had the chance? WHY?

Yeah man fucking dinosaurs why did we ever let them vote?

Oh and also tithe to King Nigger who also was in on the carbon trading exchange in Chicago back when that was supposed to be the solution to world government.

Goodnight Ausbros

for roo XD XD XD

Most of the issues we have today started in the 70s, interesingly just right after mass insdustrialization and widespread petrol usage of the previous decades.

Really makes you think.

What's it like trying to survive winter in "thongs" and thongs roo-bros? Do you guys get car fires from people who can't into snow driving like we do in the south?

Well I guess the Club of Rome must have really nailed it taking care of Global Cooling. I'm sure they'll get this one right, too, if we just accept the proposed reforms.

Isn't lying snow pretty rare over there?

You don't seriously believe that crap do you? This is globalist swill, no better than any other crap they've tried to pull.

>still never seen snow fall

FUCKING KEK

Not in the mountains but lower where the non alpine tree's are It's rare. Thus tree's.

>Tfw I bought 100% wool home made ugg boots they make in the Blue Mountains in preparation for this.

Cold as a nuns cunt this morning on the walk to work.

Got the rest of the week off and im on the piss right now gonna be a good sleep boys

No it's not. And the weather isnt getting cooler or warmer. It is getting more and more extreme.

Average temperature is also rising though, something which literally never happened as far as we can tell. We had Ice Ages in the past which was the opposite and people predicted it was part of a cycle.

Every year we break the previous record regarding maximum daily temperature etc. Its not uncommon to have 35C or more here during summer, something which was uncommon even 15 years ago. No snow in winter, which we used to have. Way more destructive storms with periods of little to no rain.

Its getting fucked up and I'm personally affected by this. If this continues I'll have to move up North because my body cant really stand this warm weather.

Probably during the Olympics.

>weather isn't getting warmer
My fuckin ass it's not, we've hit 90+ degrees damn near every day for the last month where I live when we sure as fuck didn't in previous years.

The weather will do whatever the hell it want's, to believe it's being driven by carbon dioxide released from the arse end of Volkswagen's is where the globalists come in.

you don't see a lot of white things in general over there.

Im naming this as shooop Bullshit .. I want Time stamps an tits out in snow roo rapers

Yes, it differs from area to area.

There is a pretty good correlation between CO2 output and average temperature. Sure, it also could be just random or something else but its simply unlikely. Sounds like its you who are idelogocially biased.

>currently 0C
>feels like -4C
It might snow on me if the wind dies down.
Hasn't done that since I was in high school.

Mine are worn out. I have to put on socks.

That picture...what is the context?

Yeah. Normally only get snow on a couple of mountains in the Eastern states.

Getting it in low lying areas is virtually undocumented

this is a wind up /B8 mate ..surely SNOW in OZ

>Sounds like its you who are idelogocially biased.
Yes I have been able to smell bullshit from a distance at an early age, my ideology followed.

That's not a real image from Australia, it's not upside down.

Wow a hundred years, i guess thats more important than it being a shit indicator on geological scales.

if this was true ..it would be ACE for out ex traitors, Goes to live in Oz gets Ice age Hahaha

>tfw driving in regional South Australia yesterday

Was coming over a large hill and noticed everyone had pulled over, half a dozen cars on the side of the road. I didn't know why so kept going. About 100m later I was doing about 70km (in a 100 zone) and a slight touch of the steering wheel send my car skidding into the lane next to me and almost off the road.

The road was covered in a layer of ice. Fuck me.

Yes, its especially bad that this is just during a 100 years. The weather shouldnt change this fast.

Also, the bulk of the change happened just during the last 30 years, you can also see how developing countries like China and India influenced the CO2 output and it was a huge rising in both CO2 output and temperature.

hopefully lots of death/car crashes an new Reckt vids soon then

Yeah black ice is absolutely terrifying.

Even in climates where you always get snow in the Winter, we know to stay off the road during the first snow because it's going to be a shit show. Even if you're used to it, you still kind of have to recalibrate to not be a mess.

>Libcuck government selling shitty Cable as NBN
FUCK YOU "LIBERALS" I WANT TO GET OUT OF THE COPPER AGE

It's not that bad. I live on the water where the winds are always blowing. You must be a muslim invader.

all these snowvirgins.
Cold weather is objectively best weather.

Why do you post these threads on Sup Forums? Are you being paid to disrupt?

Nope. Never. Only on a few mountains like was said. Look it up you toothless wonder.

That's why it's a big deal. Nobody would even mention it if it was normal.

It's the first time it's ever happened.

Unless it happened when there was only abos here in which case lol no documents.

He said snowy desert pics, not the top of Mt Kosciosucko ya dopey bastard.

top Yankee bantz.

it's true tho

What do I do in a situation like that?

Alcohol actually decreases the quality of sleep.

Slow way the fuck down and understand that the car will continue on in the direction of its existing momentum and you will only be able to make minute course corrections before going into a full skid.

So if for instance you have flash freeze conditions and you're approaching a bridge (a bridge will freeze before the normal road because there is no earth underneath to retain the heat), then orient the car ahead of time so that even if you were to skid the whole way across, you would still wind up skidding right into where you wanted to be.

This applies to rotational momentum especially. So you want to already be headed dead on straight before the ice. Or if you're super elite and you have to skid around the corner, then you'll get the car rotating slightly ahead of time so that it rotates around to where it needs to be by the time you stop skidding.

And if you find this happening often, then it's time to get different tires.

Brisfag here, sitting around just short of midnight in just a pair of jocks, no shirt, no heating window open, it ain't cold.

If you have to ask the answer is probably yes.

topkek

What does it matter if you can't get up anyway

Won't somebody think of the emus?

I need to move to tasmania

yeah we won't ever see snow :(

>commonwealth of independent states
lel

This is why people from the US south get so triggered over damn yankees making fun of us for not being able to drive in "a little snow". Because it's not even snow that is the problem. The worst thing to have is freezing rain, when rain turns to ice as it hits the roads. You can't fix that with a snow plow. And when you might not even have it happen some years, it's a lot of expense to even keep a supply of gravel around.

I noticed that too, back when the map was first made that would have been USSR.

>There's snow so it's cold
No, Fritzel.

>Snowing and freezing in the south
>It's still 10C at midnight