Will they ever make a Warhammer 40k movie?

Will they ever make a Warhammer 40k movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, you'll have to manage with WOW movie for now.

I want large scale sci-fi warfare nau

They should just adapt Eisenhorn to movie trilogy/Netflix series to test waters.

Already happened.

Since when?

oh wow you're right
is it worth watching?

no

thats too bad
i feel like it could be an interesting premise if done correctly
i haven't had my sci fi itch scratched in awhile

I walked passed a games workshop the other day and almost vomited

every time I have walk passed one it smells like B.O and solvents

It was my fault for not holding my breath that time

Why would you want a 40K movie? Hollywood wouldn't be able to do the setting justice.

Just watch Lord Inquisitor and thank the Emperor that 40K hasn't been ruined by normies.

I went in one once when I teenager. I wanted to look at the models because I thought the they looked cool, but the staff fucking started coming over and fucking hounding me.

GW themselves do not understand 40k, most of the 'fans' do not understand 40k.

Some hollywood faggot has no chance of making a good 40k movie.

Adeptus Astartes are warrior monks, not soldiers. They do not have ego, they are not in it for a thrill or some personal prize.

They are not murderous or psychopathic they carry out the will of the emperor because not doing so is to be damned for eternity and the emperor is the only thing stopping all humanity from being destroyed.

All fiction i have seen of 40k makes them into gruff soldiers that seem to care about themselves more than the will of the emperor.

They are absolute moralists. They wish to kill all xenos and heretics because it is the right thing to do , not because they are angry or that they 'killed my brother'.

Every 40k videogame got it totally wrong. Even down to them referring to themselves as 'spacemarines' or using some kind of machinegun pretending to be a boltgun.

It gets even worse with the imperial guard, they seem to treat them like americans in vietnam.

Also they made orks into cockney's and made them talk all the fucking time and treated them like gorkamorka was canon.

>Adeptus Astartes are warrior monks, not soldiers. They do not have ego, they are not in it for a thrill or some personal prize.
>most of the 'fans' do not understand 40k.
Clearly.

Yes. I just need $450 million and 10 or so /k/ bros to kidnap these actors family

>Adeptus Astartes are warrior monks, not soldiers. They do not have ego, they are not in it for a thrill or some personal prize.

>They are not murderous or psychopathic they carry out the will of the emperor because not doing so is to be damned for eternity and the emperor is the only thing stopping all humanity from being destroyed.

>All fiction i have seen of 40k makes them into gruff soldiers that seem to care about themselves more than the will of the emperor.

>They are absolute moralists. They wish to kill all xenos and heretics because it is the right thing to do , not because they are angry or that they 'killed my brother'.

All of this literally depends on the Chapter. Marines have loads of cultural variations.

If you're talking Ultramarines, Dark Angels, etc you're right. But several loyalist chapters like Charcharadons are very much murderous psychos

i don't know how those places stay open

That's... That's not bad.

Based as fuck.

>this will never be made

>Doesn't understand 40k at all
>says others don't understand 40k

pottery

The emperor wouldn't have an actor representing him in the movie. He's a corpse on the throne. At the very most he would have a voice actor.

Even in terms of Horus Heresy, it would be best if he only had a brief cameo at the beginning and end; the movie would primarily be focused on the primarchs taking sides.

Put your trip on old gay

It's too ridiculous and edgy

>not a single woman or transgender

Not edgy enough for modern audiences. How do we make it more edgy?

its too convoluted, drawn out and grim dark

also the aesthetics is so 1990s scifi, how are you going to do big shoulder pauldrons and power armour well?

and they will fill it with faggots and other SJW nonsense, when warhammer is a very xenophobic and tribal universe

>Will they ever make a Warhammer 40k movie?

Yes. I'm directing it.

It's a tiny meme franchise that barely scrapes for audience in videogame licenses. so no.

>BASED ON A WORLD-WIDE AUTISTIC BOARDGAME
is also not the best selling tag for a movie

They sell plastic crack

>grim dark
Sup Forums is that way you trope faggot

Yes. I'm going to make it. It's going to be incredible. It's going to be a while though

>its too convoluted, drawn out and grim dark

Which is why you focus on specific aspects of the setting. Kinda like how Dredd covered just the nitty-gritty part of the setting without going into crazy shit like mutants, Death Judges, etc.

>Just watch Lord Inquisitor and thank the Emperor that 40K hasn't been ruined by normies.

They could give the guy some money.

Too much special effects (=money) for such a small audience

I wonder how someone would direct the scale of how big the Imperial Guard is
>literally solar systems devoted to growing wheat

>They are not murderous or psychopathic
Space Marines are all fucking psychopaths you idiot.

Warhammer 40k is extremely British. The setting is a post-ironic dystopia thought up by tg-tier heavy metal nerds in the 80s. The closest comparison would be 2000AD and Judge Dredd. Most normies especially Americans wouldn't understand this setting at all.

honestly this is one of the reasons i stay away from warhammer universe.
I know i would dig it and spend hours upon hours reading about the lore, the books and games... but the artstyle is just repulsing me.
Also shit like orcs, who can just gap 10000 years of scientific progress with they fucking will. I first thought the faster red cars was just some april joke... still cant really believe that many40k fans like the implementation of this idea.
but seeing the fanfilm again...damn shame

youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4

They market to middle class 13-16 year olds who will throw a tantrum if their father won't buy them that extra squad of troops for $50 and then you need the rule book and codex, and the staff pressure you into buying all the extra items such as paints, glue, dice, rulers etc. in the GW store rather than getting them for 1/10th of the price at another hobby store.