>no swarthy woppette of questionable lineage with a nice ass

>tfw no Estonian gf to speak in an adorable accent

Not an argument

Jole taxi

Oh I’m sorry, did I strike a nerve?

>french nasty and ugly AF bitch tf you talkin bout nigga

>French is a disgusting and ugly language wtf you talking about

Americans are disgusting and ugly people wtf you talking about

Woah now, I didn’t mean to make you cry!

>Dat nigga cryin??? Sheeeiit

>one chance
>born in the country that combines ugly and frigid into the worst women this side of the atlantic
I want to go to europe, lads

>i-it was just bantz i-i got you, lol

Please, continue to let me occupy all the space in your head

>Living rent free in your head #Blessed :)

>y-you answered me, i-i won

A man needs a name

LAVIN RANNT FROO N U HADE AAGBRBRALGLOPH ZEGRRR PPMAMMDAP DACBBLBLAL

Le free rent cuck maga bbc to you too my friend

15% of "frenchmen" are as black as your pic. France is a joke. African nations expelled millions of frogs, in return France took in millions of shitskins.

nice source orc

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied-Noir

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France

14PRCT OFRENCH MEN IZ BLACK BRAAGBBGGLLL AFRIKA NTAION EXPLEED DEM AAREDAGBBRRUU SHHHITSKINSZRAZRA GNZJFD ABGREEEUUUHHGG BAAQSFQ

french is really nice, imagine watching the sunset with marion as she describes in french how your life together will be.

At a snap of the fingers and they all come to you like the dogs they are!!

Give me more yous boys!!

>15% of "frenchmen" are as black as your pic.

nice source for the 15% nigger you complete retard, peids noirs aren't niggers it was french people living in colonies

>americlap reading comprehension

fuck you too congolombiano piece of shit cabron

>15% of "frenchmen" are KANGZ

you legit sound like a middle aged mom arguing over the internet about to break down and cry

>mfw no qt scottish gf to speak to me with her lovely accent

>african nations expelled millions of frogs, in return france took millions of shitskins
nice reading comprehension Jamal. probably from your African 60IQ.

>pieds noir
>black

>Give me more yous boys!!

that was a source for the african expulsion of frogs you islamic retard.

>15% nigger
from your deep arse as source

>you legit sound like a middle aged mom arguing over the internet about to break down and cry

It might be the case lel

You can’t “sound” like anyone over the internet. The way in which you interpret my messages is a sign of your own insecurities desu

France is BLACKED.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France
>Solis, a marketing company, recently estimated the numbers for ethnic minorities (immigrants and 2nd generation) in France in 2009 as 3.26 million Maghrebis (5.23%), 1.83 million Black people (2.94%), 1.08 million Sub-Saharan Africans and 757,000 French from French West Indies) and 250,000 Turkish (0.71%) .

I unironically refuse to believe these are not trolls

I will never not cringe to this

He said, while doing exactly that.

and i repeat myself,again, NICE SOURCE

>hey timmy did I told you about the jews and their lies?
>yes dad *roll eyes* [laughing track]

>goverment of France is so kiked they ban official race consensus
>any source that dares to challange it gets NICE SOURCE LOSER
this is the state of french"""men"""?

I’m not getting butmad over an offhand comment about a language on a chinese weaving forum

I had a qt red-headed french teacher in my former college. She was the only thing that made me want to go to college. I miss her :(
I have another teacher now but it's not the same :(

But obviously you suffer from Alzheimer's.

That early... wow, I'm sorry.

you need to chill bro, take some coffee with a croissant. it will make you feel better.

>There are more niggers in New York than in the entire French nation

>Latino 54,232,205 (17.1%) Black: 39,908,095 (12.6) Asian: 16,235,305 (5.1%) Multiracial: 9,447,883 (3%) Native American 2,569,170 (0.8%)

Americans are so delusional

>says the country who did race consensus mixing white and arabs in same category
retard

>replying to goblins
ignore lards, those disgusting creatures will go away eventually

Looks like the diaspora are posting their self portraits

ahrahragr

HAHA YUR ARE THEM POSTIN SLEF PROTRAITS BAARRGGLBBGGLAA WWWAARRGGHGHEEBLEBLEGUBLEH

>john Hernandez
>student loan debt

He is a minority so as long as he goes to an affordable instate university (of which there are numerous US examples) he could gibsmedats his way through school without paying a dime

It is the whites in the US that get trapped
>inb4

Just trying to describe American reality if you would want more fodder

that guy is white in america

How the fuck are there that many natives left?

That honestly has to be muh 25% sioux meme people. Native American numbers are hugely exaggerated I guarantee. Hispanic numbers are hilariously low. Take one step into the bottom half of the US and you cannot walk without accidentally stepping on 5'3 jose.

The blacks are living in containment zones.

Midwest and Pacific northwest USA still keeps its shit together fairly well. New England too. Cant be in a major metropolis though.

>The blacks are living in containment zones

The all our women fuck niggers thing is honestly a huge joke. Jesus if you guys only knew the fucking black and white (literally) transition into major black neighborhoods.

To most white women I know black guys are literally bogeymen because they are so afraid. The very small portion of black dudes outside of the inner city can get a white girl but it is a very low percentage.

There is little mingling with 1st generation Hispanic or Asian males but 2nd generation isnt rare at all. They are not feared like black dudes either. The most racist people in the USA are nonblack women and almost all of it is directed at black men.

Weird fucking dynamic in the worlds melting pot

>Instead of addressing our own problems we'll continue to live in denial because America is "worse"
>never mind America is a super country 15X larger than france (aka new congo) with demographics much larger in every category than European statelets.

>Jesus if you guys only knew the fucking black and white (literally) transition into major black neighborhoods.
it's because whites are poorer than ever and can't live but in shithole niggerhoods.

It is not a joke and kinda fucked up desu. The inner city is a real thing and it is where the majority of blacks live besides the southeast where they spread out after slavery was abolished.

Fairly big metropolis ~20th population and around 600k people iirc

That is the exact opposite of what i meant. Look up ___ major city name black neighborhood. Walk around in it on Google maps. Then walk around the surrounding neighborhoods. It's ridiculous.

reeeeeeeeeee

>the worlds melting pot

it's an american replying to a brit. the joke here is that he says "50% of your "white" births are probably mongrols and then goes on to say "hispanics are white"

Yea i get the meme responses and yada yada
I'm not trying to bant or damage control I'm just talking about a very weird situation that only gets discussed in meme terms on this site

Not that there really is discussion on this board anymore

two men need a name

I like Americans. They're so naive and pure, like children.

>want a French gf
>too lazy to learn French

these memes are getting better and better

btw she looks autistic

Nope, it's below 10%

>this entire thread

>Tfw italian gf who speaks to me in her sweet delightful language

>lovely, soft language

French is not soft, it's not lovely either

French is massively overrated language desu, French accents are so monotonous and boring.

>French accents are boring
you speak one

French women are whores.

Regional languages in France like Occitan sound better though

Fite me irl