A waffle
Food
Kitchen College

Wow that's hilarious, man...

>user
>QB
>Spee Community College
Wat do?

>implying babby Wolf won't trade entirely out of the first round for years of picks

unironically they should just draft a top punter. At least they get a slight shot with better field position. I bet the punter would get more pass completions on trick plays than whatever sucker they start

God they have managed to fuck up just about every single pick they've ever had.

I'm fucking confident I could do a better job at scouting/drafting than the browns organization.

When they got RG3 in that trade, I wanted to fly to cleveland and go to the GMs house and punch him in the face until he swore to me he wouldn't make that trade or at least cut him before the season. How can one team have such a bad front office? It's like they're a bunch of 16 year old girls in there trying to make decisions.

>only reply with "a waffle"
>it's a swede
what has this board become?

Just did a draft simulation as the Browns, what do you think?

Jalen Hurts
Benchwarmer
Alamaba

One of those guys might actually pan out so probably better than what they'll actually do, kek.

Someone who'll really wish they weren't first pick.

Just tear your acl in practice

couple years ago all I saw from Cleveland was 'fail for Cardale'

how would that have panned out?

They're going to fuck this up. Don't draft a first round QB this year you dumb fucks, get some line help. You'll be terrible again next year, maybe a good QB will be coming out then.

They'll draft Darnold, but here is how it will play out:
>Browns select Darnold
>pulls an Elway
>with 4th pick Browns select a DB
>Browns trade Darnold to Pittsburgh for first round this year and that's all
>Browns use Steelers pick to draft Falk
>team goes 2-14 next year
>cycle continues

Wolf isn't going to fuck this up for them. He is 33 and GM of a fucking NFL team.

Assistant. Dorsey lured him here after he got slighted by Green Bay. I mean I really hope he can make it happen. I do. I've just seen a lot, and I mean A LOT of ineptitude and turnover in the last 18 years. I'm afraid that Wolf will do a good job over the next two years, then, just as Cleveland is coming out of the abyss, he leaves for a head GM job with a more stable and consistently productive franchise like Pittsburgh, or even a place like Minnesota to get revenge on Green Bay.

Subtle

Have you ever had a revelation? That moment when you experience a sudden and complete flash of understanding? You suddenly realize that you've been walking around half-blind, missing so much of the world around you, but unaware. Ignorant of all that you were missing.

That's what the 2017 Cleveland Browns were for me. I could feel my heart open up, as sharp and clear as ice cracking. I began to sob. In fact, I cried so hard, for so long, that I completely missed the last four games of the season. So I rewatched them. And then again. I watched the first game eight full times before I felt I had a fundamental understanding of its depth. And then I watched it another ten just to make sure.

The Cleveland Browns are my Revelatory Text. My New Testament, my Quran, my Pale Blue Dot. I will never again look at the world with tired jaded eyes. Better yet, I'll never look at myself that way either.

A Waffle

Remember when you used to feel bad for the last guy picked? Now you should feel bad for #1

Darnold might still be on the board by pick 4, it would probably be smarter to pick someone else at number 1.

not even Cleveland is so unfortunate

user FROM /nfl/

A quarterback that would probably have a decent career on literally any other team in the league.

Prediction: He busts because >browsn

And with the 1st pick, in the 2019 draft, the Cleveland Browns select....

Some nig
Whatever
Wherever