Welp, that tore it

To quote some fucking cuck numale faggot

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

This is easily the dumbest thing that King Nigger has said, barnone or prove me wrong.

Pic related

>that guy on the right's face

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/obama-says-its-easier-for-a-teen-to-buy-a-glock-than-a-computer-or-book-2016-07-12
youtube.com/watch?v=H83NBAdBd-c
amp.twimg.com/v/c866235d-c995-45d7-a760-afa6036504b6
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/
youtube.com/watch?v=MG5dLtQ6h5o
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTP6Yh6K9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everyone in that memorial was pathetic

he sat there and told them to their faces that they were all racist and the system was prejudiced. it was 20% "I'm sorry for your loss" and 80% "BLM, guns, and you white folks is racist"

is it about time we make it a hate crime to look angrily at minorities?

This is true in the ghetto.

>angrily

Try disgust with a smidge of disbelief

I-is that quote real? This can't possibly be real..

If I show him my clock, can I have a free glock?

Cool glock, Ahmed.

It's completely true. I heard him say it during the memorial. What a world we live in.

marketwatch.com/story/obama-says-its-easier-for-a-teen-to-buy-a-glock-than-a-computer-or-book-2016-07-12

I wish it wasn't. That's just the first article I found.

Now he's lying to us?

No, it's not.

yeah he went full race baiting and gun control at a memorial for dead cops

youtube.com/watch?v=H83NBAdBd-c

>Leave it to a nigger to think getting educational resources is difficult.

Damn I bet he wish he could read.

yep it was truly sick

What did you expect, he comes from the same school of thinking ask the Canacuck Trudeau

>"Ideologies Are Not Defeated With Guns, They Are Defeated By Better Ideas"

which is basically the same as:

>"If you kill your enemies, they win"

Congrats America....

The audacity of this nigger.

You can literally buy a tablet for 30 dollars with a jellybean OS or a book for pennies. He's a fucking piece of nigger shit, worse than niggers because he knows better.

He's just spewing his typical anti-white, anti-American garbage.

People really just need to tune out this faggot. Everything he says is subversive rhetoric.

To be fair he's probably talking about hoodrat teens. They just buy it from DeShawn down the street instead of going through the legal bullshit that we do.

I'm sure he's going to be saying more outrageous things as his term comes to an end.

We need a modern day version of this man to take down Um Bongo! What an utter twat!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

if the system is racist then he's also a racist

what a fucking idiot and what a retarded logic

>calls cops pieces of shit at a dead cop memorial
11/10 on the rage meter.

>A book
This is like some dark form of meme magic

Is it possible that he was being hyperbolic? He wasn't LITERALLY suggesting that it's easier to get a handgun than a book or a computer?

He must have been trying to stress how easy it is for some kids to lead a life of crime than learning or advancement.... But then, this would only apply to ghetto kids.

Who exactly are flooding these communities with guns? Also it's not like a kid can afford a gun on their own. Are kids even allowed to buy guns?

>such outrage
Liberals including himself have said this multiple times since the 80's. Nothing new. Conservatives do the same but with drugs instead of guns.

A smartphone is a computer... as is a handheld or gaming console.

What is wrong with this aboriginal?

It's some heavy shit, can you dig it?

The rest he said was ok, but that line was pants on head retarded.

>Teenagers have literal pocket computers
>Somehow a Glock is easier to get than pulling their phone out

It's top tier race baiting desu

>He hasn't been to an American gun library before

what the fuck

>The rest he said was ok

Not really, it was too political for the occasion. He's basically saying "need more money for 'dem programs", which is the same as saying "we need higher taxes / more government".

Nigger problems are caused by their degenerate culture and have been gravely exacerbated by the types of income redistribution he's talking about. The reason why there's so many black women having children out of wedlock and raising kids without fathers is because that's how they can get the most money from the government.

I can understand why you might think it sounded reasonable but at a memorial for dead cops in Texas of all places it was beyond inappropriate.

Dubyas speech was based.

You don't know anything about any ghetto, Ethan.
You want a glock in a ghetto you've got to approach the shadiest shits on the block, because if you don't and the shadiest shits on the block find out you bought a gun from someone else, while living on a block they think they "control" you'll be in some fucking trouble.

OTOH a kid can walk or take public transit or steal a bike and go to a fucking bookstore, put down a few dollars and walk out with some of the greatest works known to humankind, or a Lee Child novel, whatever.

Don't pretend you know shit about ghettos, living in mommy's suburb or rural homestead.

It's too bad, because his first sentence here was fucking great. He should have left it at that and walked off:

amp.twimg.com/v/c866235d-c995-45d7-a760-afa6036504b6

He didn't mention dem programs specifically in the 2min clip, but I agree if that's what he alluded in the speech as a whole.

How is it harder to get a computer or a book?

Amazon.com doesn't take EBT or foodstamps.

hes satire

Computers and books are for nerds and dorks.
Nobody wants that shit is garbage.
Glocks and iphones.

>He didn't mention dem programs specifically in the 2min clip

Yes he did.

>We choose to under invest in schools.
>We allow poverty to fester
>We refuse to fund drug treatment and mental health programs

The shooter was a 15 year old who was out looking for Harry Potter, and instead happened upon an AK-47, which by nature compelled him to shoot at police.

DUH!!

How is that easier than going to a library or picking one up from school? How much do you think guns cost in the hood? $5? You do know that money requires work, right?

>>calls cops pieces of shit at a dead cop memorial
>11/10 on the rage meter.
Uh but he didn't do that - did you even watch the clip? He says America puts too much shit on the shoulders of the police, expecting them to be social workers and keep neighborhoods in check while expecting police to also never make a mistake.
It was pro-police, with a stupid line in there about how it's easier to buy a glock than a fucking book.

When someone provides a source you don't have to check it out, but if you don't, why comment on it?

>or even a book
do you need to do a background check to get a book now? go figure

I didn't realize they were giving background checks for library cards now.

He should have said a Hi Point.

Its true about drugs.
Headed out to the desert for a weekend get away. Wanted so weed so I pulled into a gas station whistled a group of kids over and got a $20 sack. That easy.

niggers dont work. they sell their EBT cards or break into whiteys home and steal their iphone

doesn't work quite like that, Joshua.
See:

>Guns are easier to get than books

What was this nigger smoking? I want some too.

Oh god I hope they don't start making plastic computers. Can you imagine the damage hackers can do at airports with plastic computers?

Dont you people have libraries or something?

>book: $5-$20
>used laptop: $150-$300
>glawk fotay: $300-$500

???

The most disgusting part is how vigorously all the blacks clapped along with it

Literally all niggers believe this insane shit
Even the cops

based Asian woman: "If I have to stand next to this bitch, I'm getting a buzz on, ffs."

do not argue with lefty """logic"""
pic related to pour some light on the subject

This is why Obama had a Teleprompter through the majority of his career and all modern speeches. And you'd be a fool to believe he hadn't practice far ahead of time for more improv based moments like TV Interviews and Debates.

He doesn't think before he speaks.

wow

do you know anything about how computers work? anything at all?

Yeah, but they don't have a very good selection of firearms there.

The reason BLM is having a field day right now is because this President won't do anything to stop them. For starters, he won't oppose anyone protesting under the banner of dead black people ; and second, it helps his cause on gun restrictions.

Someone's doing the flooding

>implying every nigger doesn't have a smart phone
They use it to spread their destructive culture, not read.

>everyone in that memorial was pathetic
>he sat there and told them to their faces that they were all racist and the system was prejudiced. it was 20% "I'm sorry for your loss" and 80% "BLM, guns, and you white folks is racist"
I'm not seeing that from the clips here, got a better link?

Is this nigger for real?

>open up box of Fruity Pebbles
>find a Glock sub compact inside as a prize

Drop those books and grab your hip boots and waders, boys. Just checked the forecast and there's another flood of guns coming through.

Yes.

I didn't believe it at first either

WARNING: DAY OF RAGE #BlackLivesMatter Protests Set for Friday in 37 US Cities
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/

You can see in his eyes, that the only thing he wants to do is to unload his mag in his back.

>Barack "Easier to get Glocks than new Dockers" Obama
>Barack "Flush the bullet down the toilet" Obama
>Barack "Magazines are ammunition" Obama
>Barack "Facebook hate? Legislate!" Obama

Yeah, but getting a library card is easier than both a gun or drugs, and is usually free. Books and computers galore and considering that most places where blacks live are major metro areas that have budgets for this sort of thing, it still makes what he said really goddamn stupid.

Or even worse, he might be an outright BAD thinker. His presidency doesn't exactly scream "good judgement" to say the least.

youtube.com/watch?v=MG5dLtQ6h5o

You have to be 18 to buy a gun. Or 21 in many cases for a pistol. The streets aren't flooding with guns in most cities

>nowhere in Kentucky

For being astounding levels of stupid, they made the right call on that one.

>tfw I almost typed "almost astounding"

Obama can make good speeches but I'll bet he won't do a damn thing to curb the violence as this situation gets out of control.

Typical nigger, not knowing what a library is

>Buildings in literally every town with free access to limitless books and computers
>White folks is keepun us down not lettin us gets muh education

You live in fucking Canada

I believe nigger problems are caused by niggers. I think the culture is shut because the """people""" are shit. I have no respect for black people, and I highly doubt I ever will. They don't belong in civilized society.

BAN ASSAULT BOOKS NOW

HILLARY BLAMES THE POLICE AND WHITE PEOPLE FOR DALLAS

>youtube.com/watch?v=lBTP6Yh6K9s

>He says America puts too much shit on the shoulders of the police, expecting them to be social workers and keep neighborhoods in check while expecting police to also never make a mistake.
This is the memorial I saw. It goes to show the pol will literally hear what it wants to hear, and get mad over their own absolute delusions.
This place is a parody.

I like how you're proud of knowing what it's like to be a subhuman welfare rat. Get a fucking life you leaf trash.

Trump's response

I can't believe I used to think he was alright. He's such a piece of shit.

There are actually little Hispanic ladies that go around with a cart full of glocks and ammo where I live.

You want a lemonade icy? Nope! Only 9 flavors of lead

Sup Forums here.
Computers cost less than guns and then you can use them to read free books online. Tgere, I said it.

Zing!

I feel ashamed that I voted for his first term. I was young, stupid, and John McCain was and still is a fat steaming turd of a presidential candidate.

There's a difference between bix nood niggers and blacks though.

Blacks are westernized, have steady jobs, have a tight family. Niggers are just apes aimlessly walking the streets. I'd call them zombies but zombies are a bit more advanced since they actually know what to do with brains

Can confirm I used to live in downtown Detroit. All you have to do is browse Craigslist or ask around. You'll find a gun very easily. It might not be a glock, and it might be more expensive than msrp. But you can find them. Detroit has barely any public libraries left. I think this is what he meant. In normal nonfucked cities this isn't true. But in certain cities it is. Detroit and Chicago are lost causes and practically everyone has given up on them.

>I live in Ohio now and own plenty of legal guns.

This state rules.

Books are cheaper than guns...

Police get away with shooting red haired people for no reason, eventually one cracks and shoots police. Red heads fault. Pffft dumbasses

There's more guns than people floating around this country and while most of them are owned by respectable, law abiding citizens, the ones that aren't get passed around among gangs for work in exchange for favors, "work", drugs, you name it.

'This place is a parody' - most intelligent statement ever made on /pol

Type in full Dallas speech on google fag, its forty minutes long