Reviewbrah

Is he the next Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIRLpUX6QPI
youtube.com/watch?v=CRtiJDWPuKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you've seen and tasted some shit and rate it a 6/10

Punished af

I hope he is doing well. Does he have a job? How does he sustain himself?

He works for NEETbux and gets shekels from youtube

>not visiting pol /today/
I bet he has a full on autistic weekly routine that he strictly adheres too.

Not knocking him, but he just seems like that type.

He's a freaky guy

He is a good and wholesome guy. I hope he keeps doing what he is doing.

>that pattern
>that oversizing
>straight leg, no taper
>that tie
>that tie width
>that tie length
>that tie pattern
>tucking your tie into your trousers
>no belt

wew lad

I kinda want to review his sisters pussy if you know what I mean.

I don't understand Sup Forums's hardon for this guy. He's incredibly awkward and tries way too hard with his shitty suits that never fit right or look good. He's obviously not properly adjusted and may be on the spectrum.

He's strange but i actually his videos.

Wish that fuck would learn to get tailored suits instead of just buying anything that sort of fits. I don't care what he has to say or what his gimmick is, every time I look at him I cringe.

I actually his videos as well

very good.

>Is he the next Trump?
No. Stupid question.

So his clothing is obviously to trigger your autism and a contrast to his channel as he eats fucking fast food for a living.
youtube.com/watch?v=PIRLpUX6QPI
I mean come on its a kid in what looks like someone elses suit reviewing mcdonalds n shiet.

How does he manage to stay so skinny while he eats and drinks complete trash?

He burns more calories than that he consumes.

Because he has a superior aryan metabolism,

like me

>no belt
>tie inside trousers
>tip of the tie not at the horizontal center of the non-present belt
>suit slightly oversize

gay

He must do some serious exercise if that's the case.

He's got a constant deer in the headlights look. I've got rather big eyes for a boy but I still don't have that kinda look.

>tucks in his tie

It's a comedy character right? The 1st video I saw was funny, but don't understand how he has the energy to keep making them or how the audience keeps returning, they're all the fucking same. Will it ever get old?

he's a big guy

I like reviewbrah.

He is an iconoclast, in a good way. He could have been a degenerate like millions of teenagers, but instead he decided to dress in a old-fashioned way and be a food reviewer.

He's quite a change from all the loud, screaming youtubers.

WHO IS THAT GODDESS??

>taking him seriously

The tucking and oversizing is a typical american thing to do to be honest.

Take a look at some series or whatever and you'll see that most americans always wear oversized suits for our way more fashionable norms.

tfw I somehow lost my belt after going out drinking.

This. do you think he should play classical music in the background as well or would that be too cliche?

For you

>poorly fit suit
>no belt
>gel in hair

D R O P P E D.

He knows more about old time fashion more than you do.
Try and say this shit to him in person and he will fucking destroy you.

Nice suit. Also he has very small feet.

I understand the contrast between suits and junk food I just don't understand what's supposed to be cool or funny about it.
It would be funny if he was in on the joke but he is oblivious to it and fancies himself a classy gentleman. That's just pathetic.
And he isn't a kid. I think he is in his early or mid 20s. Too old to play dressup.

reviewbrah kinda looks like christopher walken.

Nah, probably takes breaks from Sup Forums madness.

I do sometimes as I just get too angry.

someone post that gif of reviewmilf

old time fashion is picking up shitty suits from goodwill? this guy looks like shit 100% of the time, I don't think he even has a tailor.

come on hes definitely somewhere on the spectrum. hes not putting on a persona

Yes

Zoot zooter, joogle it you retard

Actually, he's doing rather traditional things.

It's a fashion rule to tuck your tie into your trousers if the tie is too long. Also, the seams are correctly at the shoulders, and the pants are slim-fitted anyways. Also, he's not wearing a belt, because he probably has suspenders on.

OP's picture of him is probably his best fit yet, though I'll agree it's not the most flattering style. The other pictures usually show the ill-fitting bulky jackets.

Sup Forumsacks go shopping with their moms in gif form.

on what planet are they slim-fitted

maybe in a mc hammer video

SAVAGE

A fashion rule in The United States of gunvictims maybe.

If you're tie is too long you should tie it again so it fits properly.

But then again I understand if it's a rule in your young country, you have much to learn.

Kek he looks pretty good if he found all that at good will and it was probably cheap.
But he looks like shit by any other standard
>mfw fellow americans saying it's normal to wear a poor fitting suit, have a fucked tie and look like a retard.
It's really not lmao

Trust me. I've seen worse. He's wearing straight-leg tapering which was popular in the victorian eraa. Tapering more at the knees came much later. Around 1990 is when loose-fitting "comfortable" suits were in style, which was made worse from the big shoulder fad.

Pic related is what "baggy" really is.

When he reviews he doesn't eat the whole thing.
He probably takes a slice/bite and throws the rest in the garbage. Also he reviews water.

is that a thread?

Hi, Reviewbrah.

everything about this is deplorable

Went to school with him, don't feel like doing timestamp but always see you fuckers talking about this kid, thought it was pretty cool he was on tosh
Anyway here's a picture I think nobody has ever posted, trips gets to ask a question

Hi Reviewbrah. Plz do another AMA on the misc.

Also you need to look into becoming an actor/extra in TV shows and movies. You have the perfect look for shows set in older time periods.

At the height of the suit era, when everyone wore them, pants were always baggy.
They were baggy into the 50's - 60's.. when they got tight and uncomfortable and subsequently fell out of mainstream fashion because of it I believe.

Watched some of his vids

I actually like him, he might be a little weird but he is his own guy. Don't know why but I respect him.

was he happy?

Did he eat alot of fastfood?

Is his sister single?

Is that his mum? Would bang. Sauce required.

God damn his mom is cute as fuk

Fuk it no one will trips this is ama now, not in the slightest he hated life and rarely talked he was a good kid though Yes

I think he's trying to pull off mid 1930s fashion.

Did he have any friends?
Would you say hello if you met him on the street?

>Sup Forums's hardon
Mate, he is the king of /fit/

Zoot suits took the baggyness a step further and tapered them at the bottom
Everything was oversized, reason being/legend has it- this was because they were poor so you'd buy them oversized and grow into them or you'd wear your big brothers hand-me-downs. It then became a style with youths.

I think this is true because the same logic and tradition continued on in the inner cities into my generation (gen Y). I think it ended with the millennials though, tights and skinny jeans are what's popular atm

It'd be OK if he wasn't ugly as fuck

Now he just looks like a rich dad's kid trying hard

Yeah but but they were all some really nu-male cucks, literally post about blm all the time on Twitter and shit, John isnt like that he's not stupid
And yeah I would

Long Island or Queens

/fa/ cringe general?

why you lying for

>tfw I have those same jeans

Is this the gentlemen's fashion threads?

I just bought a new suit, pic related. Do you think I should lose the shades though?

Now I know I'll get a few troll responses, so I'll have you know I'm not posting this because I'm insecure. Negative "comments" will be ignored.

Thanks in advance.

What?

His mother looks like brianna beach

He's actually gotten better, he has less qwirks

he is 22 right now

His mom's got a rich MILF thing going on

No he's not he just graduated high school with me last summer

holy fucking shit

These look ok. Review brah's doesnt I understand 'wide' suits but his are too wide. He looks like a 6 year old in daddy's clothes

He is at most 19 now

He's actually 23. He was 18 in that video with mc donald's

fucking americans, i rly want to gas them all.

00L00
licence to poo

No. Like I said, I graduated with him last summer, I posted a picture from way back I'll find a newer one now, I bet you guys don't even know he lives in rockland not nj

Saville row intern detected

Holy fuck. is that thing made out of rubber?

no its from cheese

He lives in Rockland county doesn't he?

>getting triggered by the running gag of ReportoftheWeek

Why would he lie?

youtube.com/watch?v=CRtiJDWPuKE

whats with all them chunkers in that pic?

Do you know him on a personal level?