So apparently Neuer is doing better and will finally be back in spring...

so apparently Neuer is doing better and will finally be back in spring. Do you think he'll stay at buyern and go back to the bench?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BSHAXpNey0
youtube.com/watch?v=YoxJlEEq2UU
youtu.be/JAU3MzZqqWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd morning

yes yes ello

>Drei Bundesliga-Partien, und damit eine mehr als in den vorangegangenen Spielzeiten, werden im frei empfangbaren Fernsehen gezeigt. Zur Freude der Bayern-Fans fällt das Freitagabendspiel des 18. Spieltags (Bayer Leverkusen gegen FC Bayern) darunter, welches vom ZDF übertragen wird. Am 1., 17. und 18. Spieltag überträgt das ZDF das Freitagabendspiel.

classic customer service

I've heard whispers that Keita will make the move this very window? does this thread know if there's anything to that?

Cute

I dont think da Bullz will let him go before summer. also he isnt even allowed to play cl for liverpool

Lverpool want him and he probably wants to go, but why should Leipzig do it?
Even if Liverpool offer a big sum, it hardly matters to Leipzig.
The only way he leaves is if he makes a massive stink, but even then, they might just park him in the reserves until summer to send a message.

Leberbecken is desperate and sits on all the Coutinho money... €20-30 more is another starter for Leipzig

No, the Coutinho money was already spent on van Dijk and Keita so there’s nothing left.

actually watched this a few days ago

Man, life sucks, huh?

Life quacks my fren

yeah, better show mainz - augsburg, right?

s-so it's not our year?

you know we're all just posting about anime ironically right? none of us are gay enough to actually watch that shit

not really into anime either but the movie was pretty good

2 Buyern Bundes threads, what is this?! I can only take so much!!!

I'm actually gay enough to watch that shit ^^

jt the bundes mod reindeer had a very bulbous nose and if you ever met him you would probably say he's gross

based pillendreher will wreck bayern tomorrow

fingers crossed

Remember when Shalke defeated Madrid in the Bernabeu? What went wrong with Bundes?

retarded management decisions

buyern +

If Dortmund would have won in 2013 would Penaldowski and Hummels stayed?

no

Hummels would have stayed if TT hadn't bullied him

maybe

>Die TSG Hoffenheim steht vor einer Zerreißprobe. Im vergangenen Sommer verließen mit Niklas Süle und Sebastian Rudy zwei Nationalspieler den Verein in Richtung FC Bayern.
>Zum Jahreswechsel ließ der Klub auch Stürmer Sandro Wagner für 13 Millionen Euro nach München ziehen. Seit Dienstag steht ein weiterer Abgang eines Leistungsträgers nach dieser Saison fest: Mark Uth wechselt ablösefrei zum FC Schalke. Bei den Königsblauen erhält der 26-Jährige einen Vertrag bis 2022.
>Auch der bisherige Co-Trainer Alfred Schreuder hat bereits den Abflug gemacht, er verließ Hoffenheim auf eigenen Wunsch und arbeitet ab sofort bei Ajax Amsterdam.
>Serge Gnabry, momentan noch ausgeliehen von den Bayern, wird im Sommer wahrscheinlich nach nach München zurückkehren, da der Rekordmeister mit ihm plant.
>Zudem kann Nadiem Amiri die TSG im Sommer verlassen. Er hat eine Ausstiegsklausel, wonach er für 17 Millionen Euro gehen kann. Tottenham Hotspur zeigt schon länger Interesse am 21-Jährigen.
>Weitere Abschieds-Kandidaten könnten sein: Innenverteidiger Benjamin Hübner und Kroatiens Nationalspieler und WM-Teilnehmer Andrej Kramaric.

lamo

Literally Buyern

nobody will miss the most boring team in the league

thats not how you spell Frankfurt

saved for future use

looks like liverpool are trying to get the transfer through early

what McDonalds is this

Hannover?

rly meks u think

That would be stupid from Leipzig. 2-4 is going to be very tight this season.
Without CL they would lose Forsberg for sure and maybe even Werner.

Wolfsburg?

Gladbach?

Mainz?

Stuttgart?

buyern

hehe

OFFICIAL MOST BORING BUNDES TEAM POWER RANKING

1. Hoffenheim
2. Augsburg
3. Wolfsburg
4. Mainz
5. Hertha
6. Leverkusen
7. Freiburg
8. Hannover
9. Buyern
10. Frankfurt
11. Gladbach
12. RedBull
13. Stuttgart
14. Werder
15. Dortmund
15. Köln

9001. HIV
9000000001. Schalke

i hate bundes desu

this

literally nothing memorable about them

Shit opinion

your shit

at least frankfurt has assi fans who burn stuff down. 70% of teams in the bundes don't have any fans whatsoever

kollege ich tret dir gleich in deine frankfurter türkenfresse hier

whelp she hit the wall at high speed

I'm bored notbundes
choose some new background for bummels

sachlich bleiben

DIE HAM MIR DA AN RIESEN BALL NEIGSCHMISSN

DIE OSMANEN KOMMEN

kek

:3

19:09 Echte Liebe

uhhh what?

youtube.com/watch?v=0BSHAXpNey0

youtube.com/watch?v=YoxJlEEq2UU

youtu.be/JAU3MzZqqWc

>the sound of denmark

good list

iaiauueu yoyo diwadi yoyo iaiaiaiaiaia yoyo diwadi yoyo ugando bando nigado ugando ugando bando nigado iaiauueu yoyo diwadi yoyo iaiaiaiaiaia yoyo diwadi yoyo

>Jürgen Klopp hat seinem ehemaligen Arbeitgeber offenbar einen großen Gefallen getan. Der heutige Liverpool-Trainer soll entscheidenden Anteil daran gehabt haben, dass Borussia Dortmund Ousmane Dembélé im Sommer zu Rekordkonditionen an den FC Barcelona verkaufte.
>Der deutsche Journalist und Premier League-Experte Raphael Honigstein berichtete im Podcast ‚The Totally Football Show‘, wie Kloppo die Ablöse für den Franzosen beeinflusste. Neben Dembélé wollte Barça bekanntlich auch Philippe Coutinho schon im August ins Camp Nou holen.
>Klopp jedoch habe dem BVB Folgendes mitgeteilt: „Keine Sorge, wir werden Coutinho nicht an Barcelona verkaufen. Wenn Barcelona an euch herantreten wird, um Dembélé zu kaufen, seid gewiss, dass sie genug Geld haben werden. Also fordert viel Geld für ihn.“

Stupidest shit I've read today. Klopp didn't sell them Coutinho which forced Barca to panic-buy Dembele... but Kult Kloppo is the saviour because he ... wait for it... told Dortmund that Barca has $200m to spend... no shit, everyone fucking knew that because it was the biggest topic this summer.

*gets nuked*

köln is literally the most boring team

their """football""" is awful. literally parking the bus all the time

She looks 45 and is an 3.75/10 LMAO

>Peeon Pissto
>Prutiel Fartss
>Emre Poor

yeah but they have meme potential.

thats why I said frankfurt is the worst earlier
they play shit football and dont have any meme potential either

Don't talk about Miss FC Bayern like this!!!

reposting

I have the same Brotdose desu

meh

So is Ter Stegen going to be the starting gk for Germany this world cup?

It's Löw so no

extremely rude

So, question:
Do I travel to Napoli or don't I?
It's 145€ per person, ticket included.

enjoy being stabbed, dumbers

Looks good

Yes you do

Would you cum into Anna Kraft, she has a manchin desu

but I wouldn't know anybody on the bus, I would be sorta by myself, Denmark
WHAT DO I DO

>löw will bench ter stegen
>neuer plays but disappoints, receiving goals while trying his olde trademark sweeper keeper routine
>gets slightly injured in the last game of the group stage
>ter stegen will now play until semi-finals
>neuer will be back at semi-finals and cost >us the wc final

you can trust me I'm friends with reinVARd grindel

I think he's going to, accept it like refugees my soon to be minority friend.

why do girls always act so overly happy in pictures

[spoiler]why cant I be happy like this ;_;[/spoiler]

meet me at diamantbergweg and we settle this once and for all

You and your island will be swallowed by the rising sea levels before that

I think you should go and hope for the best. You have a winning personality so you will surely find a few people to talk to.

They fake it. What looks like a spontaneous capture of the moment is a well planned photo. Fussie had to take 100 shots to get this one right.

>You have a winning personality so you will surely find a few people to talk to.
translation: you are a girl so beta orbiters will try to flirt with you

don be sad user
hav a lemoned to cheer up

>You have a winning personality
what

see here