/180/: BDO LAKESIDE WORLD PROFESSIONAL DARTS CHAMPIONSHIP DAY 6

Thursday at the Lakeside is always ladies' day, so that means 4 matches of the finest dames female darts has to offer.

This afternoon, #1 seed and eternal BDO Worlds choker Deta Hedman goes against Sharon Prins and 10-time champion Trina Gulliver goes up against Aileen de Graaf. In the evening, there's a repeat of the 2015 final as three-time winner Lisa Ashton plays sole non-seed Fallon Sherrock, and the other triple winner Anastasia Dobromyslova faces Lorraine Winstanley.

In the men's draw, Wales' Jim Williams faces PDC reject Conan Whitehead in the sole afternoon game. Williams came from 2-0 down to beat Dennis Nilsson, but if the Barbarian repeats the finishing that sent Cameron Menzies to Q-School, he'll surely get through. Germany's surprise package Michael Unterbuchner, eliminator of Jamie Hughes on Tuesday, goes up against veteran Welsh campaigner Martin Phillips, who will need to severely improve on the performance that got him past Daniel Day. Ending the night and round 2 is a Low Countries clash between Geert de Vos and Richard Veenstra; the Belgian got past Derk Telnekes in a terribly scrappy affair while Netherlands' Flyers fought off a spirited Ulsterman in Kyle McKinstry.

The youth final kicks things off today, with "the new MVG" Justin van Tergouw aiming to defend his title against Ireland's Killian Heffernan.

Coverage starts at 12:05pm on Channel 4 before switching to BT Sport 1 at 6:45pm.

All matches are best of 7 sets except women's (best of 3 sets) and youth's matches (best of 5 sets). Women's matches are in greentext.

>Today's matches (12:05pm - 5:00pm)
Justin van Tergouw v Killian Heffernan [youth final]
>Deta Hedman (1) v Sharon Prins (8)
Conan Whitehead v Jim Williams (9)
>Aileen de Graaf (2) v Trina Gulliver (7)

>Tonight's matches (6:45pm - 12:00am)
>Lisa Ashton (4) v Fallon Sherrock
Michael Unterbuchner v Martin Phillips (14)
>Lorraine Winstanley (3) v Anastasia Dobromyslova (6)
Geert de Vos (6) v Richard Veenstra (11)

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yi-min-cheong-tbn-kyeongbuk-station-s-announcer-s-nipp-6kvy9ka/answers/new.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NRjk7AtvmXc
bournemouthecho.co.uk/SPORT/15820190.Mitchell_admits_Lakeside_exit_is___39_difficult__39__to_take/
youtube.com/watch?v=iDOfd4MQPiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Thursday at the Lakeside is always ladies' day

And we're on now.

DAT FUCKING 156

TERGOUW SHOOK

DAT FUCKING 156

People have been banging on about Van Tergouw being the next GOAT, but this Heffernan kid is certainly no mug on current evidence.

THE MAX!

>THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX >THE MAX

Bet Fritton's fuming.

ONE KEK BEYOND!

DAT 84

DAT 131

These two will be jumping to the JDC / Development Tour soon enough.

DAT FUCKING 132 TO WIN IT

5 100+ finishes in that one from 13 legs.

Top stuff.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yi-min-cheong-tbn-kyeongbuk-station-s-announcer-s-nipp-6kvy9ka/answers/new.html

Noppie and Jeff Smith have confirmed they're going to Q School.

Good news.

Good for them.

Fucking hate Paul Nicholson, the dumb Geordie cunt

Sharon Prins up next

>you can sense the tension building

This tournament needs more Zoe Jones

...this is dreadful

>miscounting

DAT 138

>Harms accosted and having his jacket searched by some old BDO duffer earlier

lel

>maroons searching for Q-School entry form.webm

This is a terrible match.

DAT BULL 121

wew

Quiff has remembered how to play then.

>11 darter
>BDO

Really good game this

>He knew it was in before he even threw it
Nicholson

>Implying the BDO doesn't have magnets

Nicholson confirmed for determinist.

It's just that sometimes they put them in the wrong place

>Nicholson giving advice on how to get fans

Not long til the proper darts is on lads

>all this talk about Kent

DAT 117

>you now remember the back of Kyle Anderson's head

DAT 161

Yuge checkout

DAT BULL 161

>this finishing

Whitehead looks like he's about to cry

What a match!

Whitehead about to murder someone

Now THAT was a fucking good game

Explains why he failed as a PDC player.

Duzza won't switch then. No way is Williams beating him tomorrow.

>I hope he's not too despondent
Whitehead's gonna be found hanging in the player's room after this.

Counting down to Trina time

De Graaf aims darts with her mouth.

COME ON AILEEN

>The P&O Ferries Trophy

Sexy thang

>no Snackpot

Ladies darts should have walk-on boys

Who wants to share an inside berth cabin with me?

Fuck me, how bad has the munter's game been throughout history that a nail chucker like Gulliver can have almost as many world titles as Philth?

>9
>12

Jesus Christ Aileen sort it out!

How bad is Crates, it's cringeworthy.

>I was secretly gunning for Conan
>Oh I don't think Conan would want to hear that

One-armed imbecile.

Who is this painfully drab one-armed man?

when do the proper darts start?

I'd come on aileen

Danny Crates, ex-paralympian and currentCH4 BDO interviewer so CH4 can feel all warm and fuzzy for employing some diversity, regardless of their ability to actually do the job correctly.

Dunno, when's the next PDC event?

Gulliver went unbeaten from 2001 to 2008 when Anastasia did her in the final.

>when's the next PDC event?
2 weeks tomorrow.

Bo Selecta in the crowd cheering for Gulliver to beat the evil foreigner.

26 Jan - Unibet Masters

She must have faced some absolute dross in that time. It's not as if she's actually a Phil type phenom who can continually bust out heavy averages and overwhelm her opponent, resorting to mind games if required.

Baffling.

surprised they haven't got the predator looking guy in the wheelchair to do the scoring

Our Barry is a based God. Screw watching munters darts, absolutely awful 'quality'. Jacklin is talking out of her overly-tanned arsehole asking for equal pay, pretending it wasn't just her screaming for attention.

BBC already nabbed him for the yearly wheelchair London Marathon didn't they?

2001: Winner (beat Mandy Solomons 2–1)
2002: Winner (beat Francis Hoenselaar 2–1)
2003: Winner (beat Anne Kirk 2–0)
2004: Winner (beat Francis Hoenselaar 2–0)
2005: Winner (beat Francis Hoenselaar 2–0)
2006: Winner (beat Francis Hoenselaar 2–0)
2007: Winner (beat Francis Hoenselaar 2–1)

>Her seventh title in 2007 took her overall record at the Lakeside to 20 match wins and having only dropped four sets in the history of the championship – one each in the finals of 2001, 2002 and 2007 and one in the quarter final of 2003. She managed a long run of 13 consecutive matches without dropping a single set, which started the semi-final of 2003 and ended in the final of 2007.

jesus

Top five averages at 2018 PDC World Championship:

MvG - 108.65
Cross - 107.67
Lewis - 107.27
MvG - 106.17
Van den Bergh - 104.17

Top five averages at 2018 BDO World Championship:

Durrant - 99.38
Labanauskas - 99.08
Mitchell - 98.70
Mitchell - 96.39
Durrant - 95.29

russian doping has spread into darts

youtube.com/watch?v=NRjk7AtvmXc

>Princess Fiona from Shrek is playing against herself...before and after midnight. How did they film that???
...jesus

Meanwhile, in the Scotty Dog Mouthpiece: bournemouthecho.co.uk/SPORT/15820190.Mitchell_admits_Lakeside_exit_is___39_difficult__39__to_take/

> He told the Daily Echo: “Both averages were higher than anything I did during the year I won it, which is quite amusing, really. To play better than the year you won it and not really get diddly squat out of it is a difficult one to look back at. But I did everything I could, I prepared right and when you lose to the better player on the day you have to hold your hands up.”

And don't batter people either, Scott.

Sister?

youtube.com/watch?v=iDOfd4MQPiw

And we're back on now.

> she is born 2003
only 3 years to go...

based jvt

>Wolfie on the title screen

More like 1

wtf I love Carlsberg now

>implying he isn't the biggest draw

>mfw