As an American I've always wondered this. What would be the reaction in Germany, France, Belgium, etc...

As an American I've always wondered this. What would be the reaction in Germany, France, Belgium, etc... if you drove this car around? What would happen to you?

Penis

Generally you'd be imprisoned.

Beheaded by peaceful Muslims

>14CV88

Lmao just noticed thay6

I want euros to respond (unless you're currently being raided by the police for expressing a right wing viewpoint)

>The licsence plate
>14cv88
>1488
Which one of you literal Hitlers drives this?

People in general are just about tolerant of muslims in most places. Youd probably get a few mean looks and people would say "what an asshole" Not sure if youd get pulled over or anything for that though

>handicap parking

You'll probably get arrested for hate crimes

You will certainly be arrested under the "public order offense" law.

>What would be the reaction in Germany, France, Belgium, etc... if you drove this car around?
People would think you were a retard.
>What would happen to you?
Not much.. Might get some remarks, and your car might be keyed. In Germany they might arrest you..

same kek even though I've already seen that image years ago

This.

Even in the cUcK you would get collared

Nothing. It doesn't contain a specific threat of violence or incite violence. Don't believe everything you read about Europe, if everything we heard about America was true you'd either be a vegan menemist liberal or a 500lb gun toting, cousin marrying redneck

Legally, I'm not sure, you might be in trouble under some hate speech law.

Socially, you'd be ostracized, you'd have a hard time getting work, you couldn't park your car outside without it getting keyed and your tires slashed.

People would think you're retarded

Car would be impounded. You'd get a fine.
If you live in shit cities like Berlin or Leipzig you would probably get charged and convicted for Volksverhetzung (hatespeech basically, up to 5 yrs prison).

>5 yrs prison

We Soviet now.

kek

And you accuse Americans of living in a police state, kek!